RJHinds and the principle of antichrist

RJHinds and the principle of antichrist

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P

Moves
06 Aug 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
Tell that to your local Boko Haram and Isis.
This is why the truth is found in the heart. Just like yourself, you help others constantly. Because you want to!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Aug 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Pudgenik
This is why the truth is found in the heart. Just like yourself, you help others constantly. Because you want to!
People like the Boko and Isis are why there will NEVER be such a utopia as you dream of. And your JC is never coming back, as much as billions of people severely wish it so. Let's face it, 2000 years is way enough time for your savior to come and save. It didn't help those 100 million people who died by the hands of despotic animals. The fact your god did nothing tells me quite loudly it doesn't matter HOW many people die from WHATEVER cause, murder, climate change, atomic warfare, militarized viruses, whatever, your god will be just silently watching, maybe laughing at the stupidity of mankind. It might just be saying, they off themselves, I have a much better design in mind.

Hell, maybe it was your god that offed the dinosaurs to make way for a better design, humans but now we are failing the test and will just go the way of dinosaurs too.

P

Moves
06 Aug 14
1 edit

People like the Boko and Isis are why there will NEVER be such a utopia as you dream of. And your JC is never coming back, as much as billions of people severely wish it so. Let's face it, 2000 years is way enough time for your savior to come and save. It didn't help those 100 million people who died by the hands of despotic animals. The fact your god did n ...[text shortened]... better design, humans but now we are failing the test and will just go the way of dinosaurs too.
Yes, it may seem that way. Just as i may seem crazy as a lute to some here. But that is ok. Not here for a popularity contest, or to show how great my spelling is, (we already know i won frist place).

But i am trying to get a point across. It is the heart that God sees. The spirit of our nature (love) is what matters most. God, allows people to die all the time. Some in the worst of ways. Jews of WWII, for example. Yet we today know of the terrible hardships that were thrust upon them. That they were forced by the Nazi monsters to endure. It is what we do, in our own situations, to love or hate, to forgive or harbor hatred, that will make us justified before Him.

Knowing Jesus is great, for those who choose to believe. But those who choose to believe must not condemn others who do not. It is the same message in the bible of eating meat or drinking milk.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Aug 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Pudgenik
Yes, it may seem that way. Just as i may seem crazy as a lute to some here. But that is ok. Not here for a popularity contest, or to show how great my spelling is, (we already know i won frist place).

But i am trying to get a point across. It is the heart that God sees. The spirit of our nature (love) is what matters most. God, allows people to die all ...[text shortened]... condemn others who do not. It is the same message in the bible of eating meat or drinking milk.
Crazy as a LUTE? You hate guitars? God ALLOWS people to die? So those 100 million people killed in pogroms in the 20th century were DESIGNED by god to be destined to die?

That is even more horrible a thought than your god just not giving a dam about 100 million murders.

So god goes 'lets see, I am going to design it so in the 20th century there will be about 4 billion people and I am designing them in such a way that 2 1/2 percent of them I am forcing them to die the most horrific deaths I can think of'.

Don't you think that is more of a horrible concept than your god just not giving a shyte?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Sep 14

Crazy as a LUTE? You hate guitars? God ALLOWS people to die? So those 100 million people killed in pogroms in the 20th century were DESIGNED by god to be destined to die?

That is even more horrible a thought than your god just not giving a dam about 100 million murders.

So god goes 'lets see, I am going to design it so in the 20th century there wil ...[text shortened]... '.

Don't you think that is more of a horrible concept than your god just not giving a shyte?
Apparently no one wants to answer your ignorant questions.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Sep 14
1 edit

Since this thread has come to life again, let me reiterate why I started it.

It was not really to pick on RJHinds... Well, maybe a little bit.

Jesus Christ is described as many things in the Bible. He is God. He is a man. He is the Creator. He is the creature. He is a King. He is a Slave. He is this and that and this and the other as the Bible declares. He is really All-inclusive.

The "Principle of an antichrist" is to deny any particular aspect of what Jesus Christ IS in the word of God. Now I do not mean that one is ignorant and therefore guilty. I mean one actively denies some aspect of Who and What the Bible says Christ is.

It is not restricted to the ancient Gnostics who argued that Jesus Christ did not come in the flesh. That is only ONE representative example of a spirit of antichrist - "instead of Christ" or "against Christ".

I said that WE (including myself) or any brother or sister in the Lord may fall to "the principle of antichrist" by fighting against SOME aspect of the total truth of what Jesus Christ is.

In the case with RJHinds, who alone was named in my thread, there was his denial that the Lord Jesus is the Spirit and that the Son is the Eternal Father. This was a denial of 2 Cor. 3:17 and Isaiah 9:6.

To deny these truths is along the line of the principle of denying some aspect/s of Who Jesus Christ is. And there is not that much difference in this denial than in the first century denial of some philosophic minded religious people, that Jesus Christ could not have actually come in the flesh.

John said that many antichrist had gone out into the world. It is the principle of teaching AGAINST some aspect of what the Bible says Christ is, that I focused on.

Lastly, I would not have mentioned anyone by name had they not maintained that I was in a cult and following a cult leader who was perverting the Bible. Hard ball was played with me. I played hard ball in response.

Carry on.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
09 Sep 14
1 edit

Originally posted by sonship
Since this thread has come to life again, let me reiterate why I started it.

It was not really to pick on RJHinds... Well, maybe a little bit.

Jesus Christ is described as many things in the Bible. He is God. He is a man. He is the Creator. He is the creature. He is a King. He is a Slave. He is this and that and this and the other as the Bible decl ...[text shortened]... erting the Bible. Hard ball was played with me. I played hard ball in response.

Carry on.
What do you call one that says Jesus Christ is something other than what He really is?
Maybe, a cult member

Planet Rain

Moves
09 Sep 14

They don't want anything disturbing their fantasy world of demons and gods.
That's what tin foil hats are for: to keep the bad demons out and the good demons in.

KLP

Moves
10 Sep 14
3 edits

Originally posted by RJHinds
What do you call one that says Jesus Christ is something other than what He really is? [hidden]Maybe, a cult member[/hidden]

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
10 Sep 14

Originally posted by Kevin Lee Poracan
Please, shut up!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Sep 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
What do you call one that says Jesus Christ is something other than what He really is? [hidden]Maybe, a cult member[/hidden]
This thread was about principle and not name calling.

This thread did not involve CALLING anyone anything.
This thread was about "the principle of antichrist"

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Sep 14

Originally posted by Kevin Lee Poracan
It seems uncanny that you know when sonship is posting and just happen to turn up yourself.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 Sep 14
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
It seems uncanny that you know when sonship is posting and just happen to turn up yourself.
He seems to come in when sonship needs help to change the subject or something. They help each other like the two JWs.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Sep 14

Originally posted by divegeester
Nothing uncanny about it.
Nothing sneaky about it.

We stand shoulder to shoulder against your kind of ignorance.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Sep 14

Originally posted by sonship
Nothing uncanny about it.
Nothing sneaky about it.

We stand shoulder to shoulder against your kind of ignorance.
You seem to stand against everybody who does not accept the authority of Witness Lee, a.k.a. pinyin Li Changshou, and brand them as ignorant because they do not praise his every word.