1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jul '14 23:28
    Instead of hiding and thumbing down my posts like a girl why don't you address the points I'm making?
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Jul '14 23:31
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I've studied the trinity doctrine fairly extensively and you present nothing new here which I've effectively contended several times in this forum over the years.

Your use of Matthew 28 18-19 is a classic example of the root of the error in the trinity doctrine;

Here is jesus giving a direct command, one which is straightforward and trinity support ...[text shortened]... ioned in the bible it is always linked to a singular person.

Manifestations are not persons.
    This is the very thing that sonship and I disagree on. We just have different ways of understanding this. I accept the orthodox Christian view, while sonship accepts the heretical view revived by Witness Lee.

The fact that you acknowledge that the early Christians baptized in One name instead of three titles is just more evidence of the three in one nature of God.

Witness Lee teaches the heretical doctrine that the Son is actually the same Person as the Father and the same Person as the Holy Ghost, which sonship agrees with. On the other hand, I agree with the orthodox Christian Doctrines of the Trinity and the Incarnation.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jul '14 23:45
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    This is the very thing that sonship and I disagree on. We just have different ways of understanding this. I accept the orthodox Christian view, while sonship accepts the heretical view revived by Witness Lee.

The fact that you acknowledge that the early Christians baptized in One name instead of three titles is just more evidence of the three in one nat ...[text shortened]... he other hand, I agree with the orthodox Christian Doctrines of the Trinity and the Incarnation.
    Of course the truth is you are both full of shyte.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Jul '14 23:54
    Instead of hiding and thumbing down my posts like a girl why don't you address the points I'm making?
    By the way, It was not me that is thumbing down your posts. I appreciate you trying to defend me.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Jul '14 23:58
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Of course the truth is you are both full of shyte.
    And you seem to be overflowing with the stuff.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Jul '14 00:51
    And you seem to be overflowing with the stuff.
    Just pointing out the truth.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Jul '14 00:59
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Just pointing out the truth.
    The truth is in Jesus.
  8. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    10 Jul '14 01:37
    Seriously dude. Ego much!
    No not at all. Paul states in scripture, "I am the greatest sinner". I used to think the same you do now. Man this guy has an ego trip. Where i am at now, what i know and spiritually, i'm at the same point.

If you are familiar with catholic teachings, i would be called a catholic mystic. i know a handful of people who are like me to a degree. Know one talks as openly as i do though.
  9. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    10 Jul '14 02:29
    This is possibly the maddest thread I've read on this site. You are arguing about how many Gods you have (and if they are the same person or not) interspersed with commentary about the Germany Brazil game and a few insults. It makes for a really strange read.
  10. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    10 Jul '14 02:45
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    This is possibly the maddest thread I've read on this site. You are arguing about how many Gods you have (and if they are the same person or not) interspersed with commentary about the Germany Brazil game and a few insults. It makes for a really strange read.
    There are a few i don't even bother with
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jul '14 08:30
    The fact that you acknowledge that the early Christians baptized in One name instead of three titles is just more evidence of the three in one nature of God.
    No it isn't. Of course it isn't. How can "ONE" be the same as "THREE".

Good grief no wonder they hate you in the science forum.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jul '14 08:31
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    You are arguing about how many Gods you have (and if they are the same person or not)
    No we are not.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jul '14 08:31
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    There are a few i don't even bother with
    That's obvious.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jul '14 08:331 edit
    By the way, It was not me that is thumbing down your posts. I appreciate you trying to defend me.
    Thumbs down or up mean nothing. Religionists who position themselves as superior in some way and then avoid the ensuing fray are of interest.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jul '14 08:431 edit
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    No not at all. Paul states in scripture, "I am the greatest sinner". I used to think the same you do now. Man this guy has an ego trip. Where i am at now, what i know and spiritually, i'm at the same point.

If you are familiar with catholic teachings, i would be called a catholic mystic. i know a handful of people who are like me to a degree. Know one talks as openly as i do though.
    you seem to be pretty full of your own unique importance Pugenik, here are a handful of your statements in this thread:

"You divegeester have never tried to receive God in His fullness.

I know the voice of Jesus and the Father

It is the Holy Spirit that lets me know that you have not strived to earnestly go beyond basic fundamentals when it comes to comprehending God's fullness.

I am the 'favored arrow' in God's quiver. And I can see where your soul is at.

...i would be called a catholic mystic. i know a handful of people who are like me to a degree

So very special aren't you?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree