1. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 May '12 12:451 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    I remember a friend of a friend, 25 years ago. A builder. National Front member. He also denied that Jews had been persecuted by Christians down through the ages. He couldn't substantiate his claims mind you. But he too said I had "not a shred of evidence". Funny, these odd little symmetries that people coming from different angles can find themselves in.
    another irrelevancy, you still have not provided a shred of evidence for your claims.
    Let me know when you do and I shall gladly examine it. Have you or have you not
    based your reasoning on an assumption, have you or have you not assumed that the
    Nazis were Christians?
  2. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    12 May '12 12:47
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    another irrelevancy, you still have not provided a shred of evidence for your claims.
    Let me know when you do and I shall gladly examine it. Have you or have you not
    based your reasoning on an assumption, have you or have you not assumed that the
    Nazis were Christians?
    Now robbie, that was a lie.

Isn't it a Christian principle to tell the truth?

Does this mean that your not a true Christian either?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 May '12 12:491 edit
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Now robbie, that was a lie.

Isn't it a Christian principle to tell the truth?

Does this mean that your not a true Christian either?
    If it is a lie, where is the evidence googly one, you have not said. Is it simply a lie
    because you say it is, are they simply Christians because you say they are?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 May '12 12:51
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    another irrelevancy, you still have not provided a shred of evidence for your claims. Let me know when you do and I shall gladly examine it.
    Well, I have already accepted that you are sticking to your No True Scotsman stance on the last 20 centuries of the history of European Christendom, robbie.
    Go ahead and extrapolate whatever you want from your 'analysis'. I will leave you to it.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 May '12 12:541 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well, I have already accepted that you are sticking to your No True Scotsman stance on the last 20 centuries of the history of European Christendom, robbie.
    Go ahead and extrapolate whatever you want from your 'analysis'. I will leave you to it.
    sure FMF, it must be true, because you say so.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree