1. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    15 Nov '05 13:07
    Originally posted by The Chess Express
    [b]Before Creation there was GOD himself. You can say that there was only good, and also say that everything was OK. There was no conflict.

If this was true, then why did God make creation? If everything was good, God would not have needed to change anything. With creation comes evil. There would have been no need for evil if evil is not nec ...[text shortened]... on.[/b]

God knew that this would happen. God knew that this was the consequence of free will.[/b]
    And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. GENESIS 1:2
    In the beginning God created the the heaven and the earth.
    GENESIS 1:1.
    Verse one says that GOD created the heaven and the earth.
    Verse two says that the earth was void and without form.
    What happened between verse one and verse two. If you are speaking in your statement, the creation of the heaven and earth that we have knowledge of.
    Or are you taling in fact of the Heavens
    Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. GENESIS 2:1................. and all the other related Scripture, found throughout the rest of THE WORD OF GOD. Which point(s) of creation are you talking about.
  2. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    15 Nov '05 13:15
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. GENESIS 1:2
    In the beginning God created the the heaven and the earth.
    GENESIS 1:1.
    Verse one says that GOD created the heaven and the earth.
    Verse two says that the earth was void and without form.
    What ...[text shortened]... found throughout the rest of THE WORD OF GOD. Which point(s) of creation are you talking about.
    Evil again was not to be chosen by any of any of GOD'S creations. From the Angels to mankind. None of GOD Creations were never to know evil. All of creation was created to obey the WORD OF GOD, period.
  3. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 15:36
    Mankind was not to be a willing participate of the War between GOD and satan.
    Then your god is incompetent. He knows everything that was going to happen
    right? From the moment of Creation, he knew Man was going to fall from grace, right?

ANSWER THIS QUESTION:
    If Mankind was not to be a willing participant in the war between God and Satan,
    then why was Man created in a way such that he would fall from grace?

There are two answers: the Creator was an idiot (not omnipotent) or the Creator
    was a pervert and enjoyed evil and Man's suffering (not omnibenovolent).

Nemesio
  4. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 20:58
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    Then your god is incompetent. He knows everything that was going to happen
    right? From the moment of Creation, he knew Man was going to fall from grace, right?

ANSWER THIS QUESTION:
    If Mankind was not to be a willing participant in the war between God and Satan,
    then why was Man created in a way such that he would fall from grace?

There are two an ...[text shortened]... he Creator
    was a pervert and enjoyed evil and Man's suffering (not omnibenovolent).

Nemesio
    GOD has knowledge of all things. Yes GOD, knows the end of all things. Yes HE knew what would happen in either of man's choices. GOD, though let man make his own choice. Man did not understand the results of his choice. GOD does not live in that box of understanding, power, or knowledge that man lives in. Your accusdations that you have made against GOD are meaningless. GOD came down to mans level and brought all the answers to your questions with him. You choose not to accept those answers, which is your right. But GOD has right as well. You have no knowledge of the Plan of GOD. Nor do you care to.
    You neither know or accept the plan of GOD. You know not the reason or purpose of why GOD created Mankind. What do you know know of the War of Good and Evil. Do you know how or why the war was started. Or why GOD has decided what HE has decided.
    You seem to have a beef against GOD. Which you will soon find out that you are the wrong. GOD does not live by what you or any man thinks. Once again GOD came down to man's level once. you don't accept that. Now Mankind hs to come up to HIM. Rather or not you agree with him or not. You will come to face HIM just like the rest of us.
    Your anger against GOD is keeping you from the answers that you seek. Maybe if you were a fair person, that could hold a fair conversation, you might come to know the fairness of GOD.
  5. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 21:001 edit
    GOD has knowledge of all things. Yes GOD, knows the end of all things. Yes HE knew what would happen in either of man's choices. GOD, though let man make his own choice. Man did not understand the results of his choice. GOD does not live in that box of understanding, power, or knowledge that man lives in. Your accusdations that you have made against G ...[text shortened]... a fair person, that could hold a fair conversation, you might come to know the fairness of GOD.
    Would you hire Nemesio to play organ in your church?
  6. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 21:18
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    The Brother that plays the organ is head of the Music Ministry. He makes those decisions. Nemesio is more than welcome to come and talk to Him. He may come to to services as well.
  7. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 22:09

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. London
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 22:10
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Is he a professional?
  9. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 22:21
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    Is he a professional?
    Please explain?
  10. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 22:22
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Do you know God's plan, bf? You certainly seem to imply that you do...
    Yes I believe that I do. It is spelt out in the Word of GOD.
  11. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 00:03
    GOD has knowledge of all things. Yes GOD, knows the end of all things. Yes HE knew what would happen in either of man's choices. GOD, though let man make his own choice.
    Thus God is not omnibenevolent because He created a creature
    which He knew would bring evil into the world.

Nemesio
  12. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 00:04
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    Is he a professional?
    It's how I make my living.
  13. Not Kansas
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 00:19
    Yes I believe that I do. It is spelt out in the Word of GOD.
    What do we need ministers and Popes for if you know it?
    You're nuts.
  14. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 00:37
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    It's how I make my living.
    Then I invite you to come and speak to the Head of the music ministry.
  15. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 00:38
    Originally posted by KneverKnight
    What do we need ministers and Popes for if you know it?
    You're nuts.
    Everyone that believes THE WORD OF GOD, comes to know the plan of GOD.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree