1. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 16:10
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    wish? it isn't just that. it is a certainty. just like most high school kids these days wouldn't even dream it is something odd with sharing classes with black kids, so to will homophobes like you die out.

of course, you attempt to imply that i really wish death on them. to which i don't bother to respond. there is a difference in going extinct and wishing death on someone you don't agree with like the westboro asholes do.
    yawn, news flash Gaylord, sexuality is not immutable unlike racial characteristics and its only ill informed and uneducated propagandists like you that continue to assert that it is, there is absolutely no difference between people like you and the westbro baptists, you are simply on different polarities of the same spectrum, haters one and all.
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 16:30
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yawn, news flash Gaylord, sexuality is not immutable unlike racial characteristics and its only ill informed and uneducated propagandists like you that continue to assert that it is, there is absolutely no difference between people like you and the westbro baptists, you are simply on different polarities of the same spectrum, haters one and all.
    under what conditions do you think your sexuality could be changed?
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 16:35
    So it is your assertion that you could turn gay?
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 16:38
    you may play the part of the village idiot all you want. you are quickly becoming a less and less important minority. we (the normal people) will force you and people like you to play nice.

and in a hopefully near future, you won't be an issue anymore.
  5. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 16:50
    luck has nothing to do with it, simply because you want to redefine what has been known for centuries as the union of a male and a female is your business. Regardless of what they are attempting to do, its still a mockery and is artificial and contrived and it will always be artificial and contrived no matter how much propaganda and hate speech we a ...[text shortened]... subjected to. I have forced no one to accept anything, you are once again falling into fiction.
    Believe it or not, the institution of marriage is in some fundamental way, artificial (made or produced by human beings rather than occurring naturally) and contrived (deliberately created rather than arising naturally or spontaneously).
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 22:20
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    you may play the part of the village idiot all you want. you are quickly becoming a less and less important minority. we (the normal people) will force you and people like you to play nice.

and in a hopefully near future, you won't be an issue anymore.
    i don't think hate is normal, in fact, its abnormal, humans thrive on love, all you have is hatred for those who do not share your perspective, you are no different from the westbro baptists whom you seek to malign for doing exactly the same thing.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 22:22
    Originally posted by JS357
    Believe it or not, the institution of marriage is in some fundamental way, artificial (made or produced by human beings rather than occurring naturally) and contrived (deliberately created rather than arising naturally or spontaneously).
    its easy to say that, fact is, humans are monogamous and marriage is a commitment to a relationship, in the presence of others.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 22:23
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So it is your assertion that you could turn gay?
    if you rogered another male it would be a homosexual act, would it not?
  9. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 22:441 edit
    if you rogered another male it would be a homosexual act, would it not?
    You didn't answer the question. Are you claiming that you could, in theory, become gay if sexuality is not immutable?
  10. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 22:50
    its easy to say that, fact is, humans are monogamous ...
    Where did you get that "fact" from???????????????
  11. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 22:53
    that's not a real wedding, its a farcical mockery of marriage and it will never be a real wedding no matter how hard you propagandize.
    Robbie if you wish to redefine wedding to suit your own tastes then
    I will redefine checkmate and claim wins for both my losses against you!
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 23:00
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Where did you get that "fact" from???????????????
    i made it up.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 23:021 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Robbie if you wish to redefine wedding to suit your own tastes then
    I will redefine checkmate and claim wins for both my losses against you!
    that was in your hazy and reckless youth my illustrious friend, Robbie is older and fatter now, easy plucking for an enterprising youth like you!
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 23:04
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    You didn't answer the question. Are you claiming that you could, in theory, become gay if sexuality is not immutable?
    oh but i did answer the question, that you failed to discern its import is your business, if someone practices homosexual acts, they are a homosexual are they not?
  15. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 23:41
    oh but i did answer the question, that you failed to discern its import is your business, if someone practices homosexual acts, they are a homosexual are they not?
    Probably but not necessarily.

Consider a homosexual who (through societal pressure) is in a heterosexual
    relationship. Are they not still homosexual regardless of their actions?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree