1. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 00:42
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    its easy to say that, fact is, humans are monogamous and marriage is a commitment to a relationship, in the presence of others.
    Ducks are monogamous. Humans are demonstrably polygamous.
  2. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 00:45
    if you rogered another male it would be a homosexual act, would it not?
    There are huge differences in the definitions we are using about what makes an act homosexual. Some say that not all homosexuals do sex with members of the same sex, and not all who do sex with members of the same sex are homosexual.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 08:08
    Originally posted by JS357
    There are huge differences in the definitions we are using about what makes an act homosexual. Some say that not all homosexuals do sex with members of the same sex, and not all who do sex with members of the same sex are homosexual.
    you can try to define what constitutes a homosexual if you like, but a homosexual act is what it is.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 08:08
    Originally posted by JS357
    Ducks are monogamous. Humans are demonstrably polygamous.
    oh i don't think so
  5. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 09:361 edit
    oh but i did answer the question, that you failed to discern its import is your business, if someone practices homosexual acts, they are a homosexual are they not?
    Two issues here -

If sexuality is not immutable like you say, could you become gay?

If i am attracted to women but never have sex with a women, am i heterosexual?
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 09:52
    you can try to define what constitutes a homosexual if you like, but a homosexual act is what it is.
    Being a homosexual person does not mean doing homosexual acts. Surely you are not so stupid as to think that was the definition? No, you are not stupid, you are dishonest. You know perfectly well what the definition is, and you are dodging the question because you don't like the answer you would be required to give as it would contradict your earlier statement (which was stupid).
  7. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 10:05
    artificial and a mockery
    Bigot
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 16:04
    Originally posted by Tygert
    Bigot
    heterophobe
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 16:451 edit
    Originally posted by Tygert
    Bigot
    hater, you are no different from the westbro baptists
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 16:483 edits
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Two issues here -

If sexuality is not immutable like you say, could you become gay?

If i am attracted to women but never have sex with a women, am i heterosexual?
    anyone can engage in a homosexual act, I cannot say what defines whether a person is gay or not, it does not matter, for the Bible does not condemn the person, it condemns the act. If you are attracted to women and never have sex, that makes you a virgin.

The point is that even if you are attracted its not a causation for engaging in a sexual act is it. I have no doubt you see lots of attractive women, but I certainly don't think for a minute that you want to have sex with them, it therefore becomes a matter of morality.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 17:202 edits
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Being a homosexual person does not mean doing homosexual acts. Surely you are not so stupid as to think that was the definition? No, you are not stupid, you are dishonest. You know perfectly well what the definition is, and you are dodging the question because you don't like the answer you would be required to give as it would contradict your earlier statement (which was stupid).
    shut up, your condescension and willingness to attribute values to people that they do not advocate is annoying, try finding out what they do actually advocate before typing. I have yet to have a meaningful discussion with you on any subject and i don't see it changing any time soon. The number of times you resort to calling people dishonest when they are nothing of the sort is a reflection not of them, but of you, just shut up and annoy someone else, you imbecile.
  12. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 17:40
    anyone can engage in a homosexual act, I cannot say what defines whether a person is gay or not, it does not matter, for the Bible does not condemn the person, it condemns the act. If you are attracted to women and never have sex, that makes you a virgin.

The point is that even if you are attracted its not a causation for engaging in a sexual act ...[text shortened]... nk for a minute that you want to have sex with them, it therefore becomes a matter of morality.
    can you define what a homosexual act it?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 18:331 edit
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    can you define what a homosexual act it?
    dear oh dear, really? its like the worst argumentum ad nuseum evah
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 18:38
    dear oh dear, really? its like the worst argumentum ad nuseum evah
    LOl.....I think he is serious. No idea what a sexual act is I guess.
  15. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 18:39

The point is that even if you are attracted its not a causation for engaging in a sexual act ...[text shortened]... nk for a minute that you want to have sex with them, it therefore becomes a matter of morality.
    A virgin yes, but how would you classify my sexual orientation? Homosexual or heterosexual?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree