1. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 18:48
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    A virgin yes, but how would you classify my sexual orientation? Homosexual or heterosexual?
    I don't believe in sexual orientation, its a misnomer, a piece of propaganda, you have free will and a conscience.
  2. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 19:171 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I don't believe in sexual orientation, its a misnomer, a piece of propaganda, you have free will and a conscience.
    You don't believe in sexual orientation? Do you not think gay people are attracted to people of the same sex as you are attracted to women?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 19:192 edits
    You don't believe in sexual orientation? Are you not attracted to women?
    I find many women to be physically attractive, but i certainly don't want to have sex with them. Do you want to have sex with every woman you find attractive?
  4. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 19:21
    I find many women to be physically attractive, but i certainly don't want to have sex with them. Do you want to have sex with every woman you find attractive?
    So do you not think a gay man finds other men to be physically attractive?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 19:272 edits
    So do you not think a gay man finds other men to be physically attractive?
    I cannot say, I suspect it must be the case, but as I have said, finding someone attractive is not an inducement to rodger them, is it.
  6. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 19:32
    I cannot say, I suspect it must be the case, but as I have said, finding someone attractive is not an inducement to Rodger them, is it.
    No one's claiming it is an inducement to Rodger anyone.

You seem to have contradicted yourself in a matter of a few posts. How can you claim to not believe in sexual orientation and then state you are attracted to women and gay men must be attracted to other men. What exactly is sexual orientation in your eyes?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 19:34
    No one's claiming it is an inducement to Rodger anyone.

You seem to have contradicted yourself in a matter of a few posts. How can you claim to not believe in sexual orientation and then state you are attracted to women and gay men must be attracted to other men. What exactly is sexual orientation in your eyes?
    I have no idea, its your word not mine and i have not contradicted myself in the slightest, I really do wish you would stop ascribing to me values that i have not advocated.
  8. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 19:42
    I have no idea, its your word not mine and i have not contradicted myself in the slightest, I really do wish you would stop ascribing to me values that i have not advocated.
    You've lost me. Can you explain what you mean when you use the term 'sexual orientation'? At the top of the page you claimed it was a 'misnomer' and didn't believe in it.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 19:47
    You've lost me. Can you explain what you mean when you use the term 'sexual orientation'? At the top of the page you claimed it was a 'misnomer' and didn't believe in it.
    It was a word introduced by you, I was merely reacting to a word introduced by you and I suspect it has some connotations of predetermination, the reason that i do not believe in its use, is that predetermination is not the same as causation. I have no idea of what your intended meaning was, not being clairvoyant.
  10. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 19:591 edit
    Sorry to butt in but I thought I would try to clarify things for Robbie, who seems a little confused.

'Sexual Orientation' describes the gender you are sexually most attracted to, in relation to your own. Hence a heterosexual orientation is one where you are most sexually attracted to people of the opposite sex. A homosexual orientation is where you are most sexually attracted to people of the same sex.

Clear enough?

<edit>I don't think the term itself has any connotations concerning pre-determination.</edit>

Penguin
  11. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 20:00
    It was a word introduced by you, I was merely reacting to a word introduced by you and I suspect it has some connotations of predetermination, the reason that i do not believe in its use, is that predetermination is not the same as causation. I have no idea of what your intended meaning was, not being clairvoyant.
    do you find any men sexually attractive?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 20:02
    Originally posted by Penguin
    Sorry to butt in but I thought I would try to clarify things for Robbie, who seems a little confused.

'Sexual Orientation' describes the gender you are sexually most attracted to, in relation to your own. Hence a heterosexual orientation is one where you are most sexually attracted to people of the opposite sex. A homosexual orientation is where you are most sexually attracted to people of the same sex.

Clear enough?

Penguin
    I am not confused, its simply difficult to know how people are using terms, Proper Knob and stellpalfie usually like to go down the semantics road, its easier for them to set traps that way.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 20:042 edits
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    No darling, sorry, you are out of luck, try Benetts in Glasgow, they cater for people with your tutti frutti tastebuds, I don't find men attractive in the slightest, have you tried craigslist?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 20:233 edits
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    here is a song for you stellspalfie when you feel tempted, RJHinds might benefit from it too.

YouTube

(please note i do not personally endorse the sentiments)
  15. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 21:004 edits
    Originally posted by sonship
    heterophobe
    Yeah whatever. Just 'cause I can't stand the irritating high pitched whining of religious dogma doesn't mean I'm a heterophobe... 😴

By the way, this is the thinking of younger, more modern, people such as myself and pretty much this whole country... Don't know which discriminating country you live in. 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree