1. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 05:44
    Since the subject pops up rather frequently the last few weeks or months I would like to ask whether there are any satanists on this site.

Would you mind stepping forward and make yourself known ?
    Which is the "denomination" you belong to ?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 06:27
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    Since the subject pops up rather frequently the last few weeks or months I would like to ask whether there are any satanists on this site.

does a satanist believe in god
  3. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 06:35
    Originally posted by trevor33
    I think this question is dealt with in another thread.
  4. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 06:46
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    Why should anyone respond to such condescending questions?
  5. Standard memberchancremechanic
    Islamofascists Suck!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 06:48
    Originally posted by trevor33
    Yes, because even Satan himself aknowledges God as master of all things created and trembles at the mention of Jesus Christ......
  6. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 09:09
    Originally posted by chancremechanic
    Yes, because even Satan himself aknowledges God as master of all things created and trembles at the mention of Jesus Christ......
    Why do those who are clearly not Satanists choose to interject their religions opinion of what a Satanist does or does not believe????
    The answer is that Satanists do not believe in Satan or any other Gods as having a form which which we humans have "created" to represent them.
    There are forces in the Universe which we choose to define as "Gods".
    Satanists do not believe in "god".
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 09:161 edit
    🙄🙄😴😴

I'm sure he s**ts his non-existent pants about it.
  8. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 15:20
    Here's a link to a thread at IIDB that I believe will be helpful. In the thread, an official authority in LaVey's Church of Satan enters Internet Infidels as sort of a Satanic PR campaign. He covers a lot of the basics, argues a bit with another Satanist from the Secular Web, and responds to criticism from other members.

http://www.iidb.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=106342&highlight=satanism
  9. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 18:581 edit
    Originally posted by telerion
    Here's a link to a thread at IIDB that I believe will be helpful. In the thread, an official authority in LaVey's Church of Satan enters Internet Infidels as sort of a Satanic PR campaign. He covers a lot of the basics, argues a bit with another Satanist from the Secular Web, and responds to criticism from other members.

http://www.iidb.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=106342&highlight=satanism
    Satanism is quite interesting, it seems. I thought it was just a bunch of weirdos sacrificing virgins to a an entity that might not exist. I have so much yet to learn. :

[Edit: not being sarcastic]
  10. Standard memberchancremechanic
    Islamofascists Suck!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '06 01:52
    Originally posted by caissad4
    Why do those who are clearly not Satanists choose to interject their religions opinion of what a Satanist does or does not believe????
    The answer is that Satanists do not believe in Satan or any other Gods as having a form which which we humans have "created" to represent them.
    There are forces in the Universe which we choose to define as "Gods".
    Satanists do not believe in "god".
    Satanists worship Satan, plain and simple...the gibberish you wrote makes no sense whatsoever.....they believe in the dark and all that represents Satan which is the complete opposite of worshippers of God. Satanists come in all forms from corporate executives to housewives to freaks running around digging up corpses....
  11. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    02 Jan '06 02:00
    Originally posted by stocken
    Satanism is quite interesting, it seems. I thought it was just a bunch of weirdos sacrificing virgins to a an entity that might not exist. I have so much yet to learn. :

[Edit: not being sarcastic]
    For sure, I know very little myself. I think some of their stuff is pretty good and some of it just seems hokey. Take their "The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth" for example.

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

Ok, this is probably good advice, but isn't it sort of like "Don't read this sentence"?

2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

Good advice. I hate people that bitch all the time.

3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

Another's lair? That seems a bit forced, but still probably good advice.

4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

Hmm . . . I don't have a lair myself, but it seems that I could be a little better host than LaVey commands here.

5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

The mating signal?? What the hell is that? Still this might be direct proof that Satanism promotes rape.

6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

Fine. That's fair I suppose, though if you're starving stealing a little bread is okay in my book. These Satanists seem pretty well-behaved folk as long as you're not pissing them off in their "lair."

7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

Whatever you say, Merlin. On the otherhand, I believe Satanic magic is supposed to be ritual that focuses you toward a goal, not a supernatural hokus pokus, so maybe he's trying to get you to psyche yourself out.

8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

Great! A second warning against bitching. If the 10 commandments had just one of these, maybe we wouldn't have this stupid War on Christmas BS.

9. Do not harm little children.

Ah . . . that's nice.

10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

Talk about upstanding folk. Unlike those xian hunter societies where big game and the Bible go hand in hand.

11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

Riiiiiight . . .
    First, WTF is "open territory"? Does that mean not their lair and not your lair? And WTF does "destroy him" mean? Silly.

Any thoughts?
  12. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    02 Jan '06 02:02
    Satanists worship Satan, plain and simple...the gibberish you wrote makes no sense whatsoever.....they believe in the dark and all that represents Satan which is the complete opposite of worshippers of God. Satanists come in all forms from corporate executives to housewives to freaks running around digging up corpses....
    You need to stop reading that Frank E. Perreti BS. Why do you insist on being wrong? All it takes is verifying your claim. It's very easy. I've even given all the relevant links in this thread.
  13. Forgotten
    Moves
    02 Jan '06 02:14
    Actually satanism is as much a worship of man.and his primal nature,
    as it is devil worship.To just say they worship the devil is like saying xians have a water fetish(baptism).
  14. Standard memberchancremechanic
    Islamofascists Suck!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '06 02:19
    Originally posted by telerion
    You need to stop reading that Frank E. Perreti BS. Why do you insist on being wrong? All it takes is verifying your claim. It's very easy. I've even given all the relevant links in this thread.
    Whatever...
  15. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    02 Jan '06 09:05
    Originally posted by stocken
    Satanism is quite interesting, it seems.
    Here's a link to an interesting former Satanist: www.boydrice.com

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree