1. Colorado
    Moves
    03 Jan '06 05:55
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    I doubt it. He is a called and ordained servant of God.
    I’m not so sure. The two of you seem pretty tight. I doubt the “called and ordained servant of God” as you put it would allow a Satanist in his clan or belong to all the same clans that you do, unless of coarse you’re referring to the God of evil.

This might explain a few things...
  2. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    03 Jan '06 05:571 edit
    Originally posted by The Chess Express
    I doubt the “called and ordained servant of God” as you put it would allow a Satanist in his clan or belong to all the same clans that you do
    Did not Jesus associate with tax collectors and minister to prostitutes? Is a minister fulfilling his role if he only belongs to Christian clans?

Do you deny that kirksey is an ordained servant of God?
  3. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    03 Jan '06 05:58
    I doubt the “called and ordained servant of God” as you put it would allow a Satanist in his clan or belong to all the same clans that you do, unless of coarse you’re referring to the God of evil.
    You're talking about Jehovah, right? The Bible lists his crimes. Satan, on the other hand, doesn't seem responsible for a single death--unless you count those pigs.
  4. Colorado
    Moves
    03 Jan '06 06:051 edit
    Did not Jesus associate with tax collectors and minister to prostitutes? Is a minister fulfilling his role if he only belongs to Christian clans?

Do you deny that kirksey is an ordained servant of God?
    I still think you’re probably joking, but I’ll assume for the sake of argument that you’re telling the truth.

There are places in the Bible that say Christians are not supposed to hang with the wicked. Jesus did because he was Jesus. Kisksey does not believe that we can ever be like Jesus. I know this because we’ve discussed it.

Has he tried to convert you? Has he tried to lead you back to the Lord?
  5. Colorado
    Moves
    03 Jan '06 06:07
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    You're talking about Jehovah, right? The Bible lists his crimes. Satan, on the other hand, doesn't seem responsible for a single death--unless you count those pigs.
    Death isn’t a sin if God causes it, and the scripture is clear that Satan is all that is evil. Sounds like the typical atheist interpretation…
  6. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    03 Jan '06 06:08

Has he tried to convert you? Has he tried to lead you back to the Lord?
    I think kirksey is wise enough to know that conversion is not a transitive verb. He may very well be using sublime tactics to lead me from the path of Darkness, but I shall remain steadfast in my dedication to all that is wrong.
  7. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    03 Jan '06 06:11

There are places in the Bible that say Christians are not supposed to hang with the wicked. Jesus did because he was Jesus.
    Show me. This sounds incompatible with the Christianity that I know.
  8. Colorado
    Moves
    03 Jan '06 06:11
    I think kirksey is wise enough to know that conversion is not a transitive verb. He may very well be using sublime tactics to lead me from the path of Darkness, but I shall remain steadfast in my dedication to all that is wrong.
    Is he aware of your dark calling?
  9. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    03 Jan '06 06:14
    Is he aware of your dark calling?
    I doubt it. I try to live as Christ lived, merely as an amusing ruse, so I probably have him duped. This thread is the first one in which I've ever revealed my true alliance with wickedness.
  10. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    03 Jan '06 06:171 edit
    Sounds like the typical atheist interpretation…
    The Baptist Satanists would disagree.

Worshippers of the Mother Goddess might also have grounds to see Jehovah as a psychopathic tyrant.
  11. Colorado
    Moves
    03 Jan '06 06:181 edit
    Show me. This sounds incompatible with the Christianity that I know.
    It’s not. I’m not sure where though. Here is one passage that might apply.

Matt 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

I’ll have to search a little bit, but there are plenty more where that came from.

From what I know of the reverend you are more likely to convert him.

Edit: Come to think of it, I’m probably going against Matt 7:6 myself…eesh 😞
  12. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    03 Jan '06 06:19
    I doubt it. I try to live as Christ lived, merely as an amusing ruse, so I probably have him duped. This thread is the first one in which I've ever revealed my true alliance with wickedness.
    Yo, Home-blood. You gone off an' spelt 'bruthaz' wrong, up in here.
  13. Colorado
    Moves
    03 Jan '06 06:191 edit
    The Baptist Satanists would disagree.
    Yes, well, there is always somebody who disagrees right? How would these guys explain the story of Job?
  14. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    03 Jan '06 06:26
    Yes, well, there is always somebody who disagrees right? How would these guys explain the story of Job?
    Satan was just doing his job...just doing his job.

Now, are Lucifer & Satan one & the same, or was Lucifer Satan's first assignment?
  15. Colorado
    Moves
    03 Jan '06 06:28
    Satan was just doing his job...just doing his job.

Now, are Lucifer & Satan one & the same, or was Lucifer Satan's first assignment?
    Gotcha, so evil is good, and good is a crime. Sounds like Satanism.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree