1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 18:30
    Originally posted by Kepler
    So lion, tiger, domestic cat, ocelot, jaguar, cheetah, leopard are all the same animal? Why then do domestic cats stay domestic cat sized but lions get huge? Is there some control on what type of cat you get when you visit the pet shop?
    Stop acting stupid and insulting my intelligence. You know they are not the same animal, numbnuts. You also know that I am saying they are the same kind of animal. They are all in the cat family. Quit showing your ignorance and do a little research on google to educate yourself before posting such ridiculous crap.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 18:32
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    when you use your 'commons sense' what did it compromise of? how did you figure out a cat is different to a dog?
    You and Kepler need to enroll in first grade again.
  3. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 18:451 edit
    RH do you dislike evolution because you think its wrong, or because its 'evil', it causes a lot of trouble when mis interpreted?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 18:55
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Stop acting stupid and insulting my intelligence.
    Yesterday you couldn't find a robbie carrobie post I had slightly edited and re-posted as "fixed". You had less than 15 posts to look through.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 19:43
    Originally posted by e4chris
    RH do you dislike evolution because you think its wrong, or because its 'evil', it causes a lot of trouble when mis interpreted?
    Not only do I believe evil-lution is wrong, I also believe it is evil and a deception from Satan the devil.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 19:49
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Yesterday you couldn't find a robbie carrobie post I had slightly edited and re-posted as "fixed". You had less than 15 posts to look through.
    Many of us do not have much time to spend going back through posts looking for the original so we can see how it was changed. Perhaps you meant your post just for him. However, if you meant for others to understand it, it would be better if you left the original alone so we could easily see how it was, then in your post copy the original and post it with your fix and then say, "Fixed".
  7. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 19:55
    Not only do I believe evil-lution is wrong, I also believe it is evil and a deception from Satan the devil.
    Why exactly do you believe it to be evil?
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 20:03
    humor me rj. tell me how you would do it.....you see i have a nagging feeling you dont actually know how to separate species, thats probably why you are dodging the question.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 20:26
    Originally posted by OdBod
    Why exactly do you believe it to be evil?
    Because I believe God created the physical heavens and the earth and plants and animals to reproduce after their own kind in literally six days as recorded in the Holy Bible. I believe God made man special, with god-like abilities different from all other physical creatures.

The Evil-lutionists teach man was a fish that changed to an amphibian by this evil-lution, and then this evi-lution changed it to a reptile or a mammal that it worked on for millions of years until it developed into an ape that eventually became man. Even though this sounds so stupid, the evil Satan has been able to deceive many into turning away from believing in God and believing this evil-lution nonsense. In effect evil-lution declares God a liar and a fraud who did not create anything and instead this smart evil-lution made everything over billions of years.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 20:32
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    humor me rj. tell me how you would do it.....you see i have a nagging feeling you dont actually know how to separate species, thats probably why you are dodging the question.
    Apparently, you don't have the intelligence of a first grader in elementary school. Sign up! 😏
  11. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 20:44
    Because I believe God created the physical heavens and the earth and plants and animals to reproduce after their own kind in literally six days as recorded in the Holy Bible. I believe God made man special, with god-like abilities different from all other physical creatures.

The Evil-lutionists teach man was a fish that changed to an amphibian by this ev ...[text shortened]... d not create anything and instead this smart evil-lution made everything over billions of years.
    So let me get this right , you don't find evolution evil in itself (like murder for example),it is evil because it contradicts the bible?
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 21:00
    Originally posted by OdBod
    So let me get this right , you don't find evolution evil in itself (like murder for example),it is evil because it contradicts the bible?
    Evii-lution is murder of the soul to anyone that believes it.
  13. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 21:11
    Evii-lution is murder of the soul to anyone that believes it.
    How does evolution murder the soul? I thought you guys believe the moment of conception to be the start of the individual, so how could a process preceding that event be of concern to you with regard to a soul?
  14. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 21:18
    Apparently, you don't have the intelligence of a first grader in elementary school. Sign up! 😏
    okay rj, educate me, how would you do it?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 21:43
    Many of us do not have much time to spend going back through posts looking for the original so we can see how it was changed. Perhaps you meant your post just for him. However, if you meant for others to understand it, it would be better if you left the original alone so we could easily see how it was, then in your post copy the original and post it with your fix and then say, "Fixed".
    There was about 13 posts in the entire thread and the original that was edited was about 5 above where you posted that you couldn't find it - and now you think people are "insulting your intelligence" 😕

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree