1. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 22:13
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Yes, I have an axe to grind against the atheists, who refuse to honor God and His Christ. I have an axe to grind with atheists, who spread the lies of evil-lution to discredit and dishonor our great God and Savior as the Creator and source of all life. They deserve the everlasting torment they shall receive for deceiving our children with their lies. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    Proof if proof were needed that RJHinds and all who think like him are despicable immoral and evil.

Just like the imaginary god they claim to worship.
  2. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 22:39
    Stop acting stupid and insulting my intelligence. You know they are not the same animal, numbnuts. You also know that I am saying they are the same kind of animal. They are all in the cat family. Quit showing your ignorance and do a little research on google to educate yourself before posting such ridiculous crap.
    And I thought I could persuade my ginger tom to turn into a proper tiger. Oh well, another dream shattered.
  3. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 22:43
    Not only do I believe evil-lution is wrong, I also believe it is evil and a deception from Satan the devil.
    Any particular sort of evolution you don't like or is it a blanket hate? Stellar evolution is well documented and doesn't seem to impinge on the biblical bollox in any way.
  4. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 22:45
    Originally posted by divegeester
    There was about 13 posts in the entire thread and the original that was edited was about 5 above where you posted that you couldn't find it - and now you think people are "insulting your intelligence" 😕
    How can one insult a vacuum?
  5. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 23:031 edit
    1) This housecat is not the same as that housecat, but they are both housecats (Species: Felis domesticus)
    2) Housecats are not the same as wildcats, but they are both cats (Genus: Felis)
    3) Cats are not the same as tigers, but they are both felines. (Family: Felidae)
    4) felines are not the same as canines, but they are both carnivores (Order: Carnivora)
    5) Carnivores are not the same as Chiroptera (bats) but they are both mammals (order: Mammalia)
    6) Mammals are not the same as Reptiles but they are both Chordates (Phylum: Chordata)
    7) Chordates are not the same as Crustacians but they are both animals (Kingdom: Animalia)

RJ, why do you think it is 'common sense' to draw a line at level 4 rather than any of the other levels?

--- Penguin
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 23:371 edit
    Originally posted by Kepler
    How can one insult a vacuum?
    I was in a rush and perhaps I skipped over it. But that was not my main point. The point is that he could have done better and saved me from even having to look for it. 😏
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 23:41
    Originally posted by Penguin
    1) This housecat is not the same as that housecat, but they are both housecats (Species: Felis domesticus)
    2) Housecats are not the same as wildcats, but they are both cats (Genus: Felis)
    3) Cats are not the same as tigers, but they are both felines. (Family: Felidae)
    4) felines are not the same as canines, but they are both carnivores (Order: Carnivora) ...[text shortened]... s 'common sense' to draw a line at level 4 rather than any of the other levels?

--- Penguin
    Because that is where God draws the line; and He should know, since He created them. 😏
  8. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 23:43
    I was in a rush and perhaps I skipped over it. But that was not my main point. The point is that you could have done better and saved me from even having to look for it. 😏
    I didn't want you to look for anything. I think you wanted to reply to someone else, someone who is at least taking you semi-seriously, rather than me who thinks you are the comedy turn.
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    16 Feb '13 00:37
    Because that is where God draws the line; and He should know, since He created them. 😏
    how do you know thats where god drew the line? does the bible say cats and dogs are different?
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Feb '13 02:29
    Originally posted by Kepler
    I didn't want you to look for anything. I think you wanted to reply to someone else, someone who is at least taking you semi-seriously, rather than me who thinks you are the comedy turn.
    I meant divegeester not you in that case. But if you ever do the same thing, I will mean YOU. 😏
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Feb '13 02:37
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    how do you know thats where god drew the line? does the bible say cats and dogs are different?
    It is common sense again. God is said to have made them to reproduce after their own kind. Have you ever seen a cat reproduce a dog or vice versa? If you see an alligator hatching out of an egg, you should know a bird did not lay that egg. That might be okay with Evil-lution, but not with God. 😏
  12. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    16 Feb '13 02:39
    Not only do I believe evil-lution is wrong, I also believe it is evil and a deception from Satan the devil.
    hmm... do you think richard dawkins is a devil worshipper? maybe he sacrifices goats in his spare time...
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Feb '13 02:451 edit
    Originally posted by e4chris
    hmm... do you think richard dawkins is a devil worshipper? maybe he sacrifices goats in his spare time...
    No, at least not actively. Richard Dawkins is just another Satan deceived individual, like all the other evil-lutionists. 😏

And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

(Revelation 12:9 NASB)
  14. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    16 Feb '13 03:27
    No, at least not actively. Richard Dawkins is just another Satan deceived individual, like all the other evil-lutionists. 😏

And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and [b]Satan, who deceives the whole world;
    he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

(Revelation 12:9 NASB)[/b]
    to try and be serious , (somehow i picture you in a fez)

Evil lution, Darwins ideas were based on observation, in particular how certain humming birds beaks had evolved to fit certain flowers, and the flowers evolved round the birds who polinated them (why i was on about foxgloves earlier) You can see this with your own eyes, its hard to dispute. if there is a creator thats how it worked. The sad thing about Darwin is idiots grasped the idea of survival of the fittest and not much else and tried to dress it up as a philosophy.

I think denying evolution is an intellectual cul de sac. But the adam and eve story holds much more water, and its important to point out to some scientist like dawkins humans did not evolve, they seperated, and applying evolutionairy ideas to them , offering evolution up as an alternative to god, is a stupid idea.
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    16 Feb '13 03:43
    God proves He is real daily, but the numbnuts don't pay attention. 😏
    Prove you know what the word "prove" means.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree