1. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    29 Jan '19 04:45
    @kellyjay said
    Wasn’t the dog story by the same guy? The thing about reading Watership Downs that I injoyed was at the end of the book you spent so much time in the minds of the rabbits it made me at least was wonder what really does go through their heads? 😉
    By George, it is. Both are by Richard Adams. Guy really knows how to lift the spirit! 😛
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Jan '19 10:42
    @bigdoggproblem said
    By George, it is. Both are by Richard Adams. Guy really knows how to lift the spirit! 😛
    We just bought the sequel to Watership down, have not read it yet. Its been sitting in the house for about a month now. 🙂
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Jan '19 02:301 edit
    @kellyjay said
    We just bought the sequel to Watership down, have not read it yet. Its been sitting in the house for about a month now. 🙂
    I didn't know there was a sequel. What's the name of it?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. Tales of Watership Down, 1996. 19 short stories. I now have to get this.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Jan '19 02:51
    @suzianne said

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. Tales of Watership Down, 1996. 19 short stories. I now have to get this.
    Have not read it yet, hope its near as good as the first.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Jan '19 04:22
    @suzianne said

Sorry, a correction. The book name is Tales from Watership Down.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree