Sequence of Events at the End of the Age

Sequence of Events at the End of the Age

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Dec 21

@galveston75 said
@Rajk999 Lol. No it isn't. It's your thread so if you are done with it, start a new one on whatever subject you like.
As long as I'm at this thread I will comment on it's subject.
So far you have make no comment of substance on the subject of the opening post.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
08 Dec 21

@Rajk999
Lol. So what do you have a grading number system that would pass your standards? Sounds to me you are backed into a corner and have to resort to this silliness. Whatever....

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
08 Dec 21

@galveston75

Some glaring problems with this time table. But first a question.....

What is this Great Tribulation and what happens during it?

1. The Great Tribulation is finished. Jesus returns with the righteous Christians both dead and alive [the first resurrection [Rev 20:6 ] Dead are raised and alive Christians meet Christ in the air {I Thes 4 : 16-17]
2. Satan is bound for 1000 yrs [Rev 20:2]
3. Millennial reign of Christ begins with the Christian Saints ruling with Christ [Rev 20]
4. During the 1,000 yrs, Christ restores the earth and puts all enemies under his foot, including death [1 Cor 15]
5. After the 1,000 yrs Satan is loosed and deceives nations [ Rev 20:7]
6. Battle of Armageddon takes place and Satan is cast into his permanent place in the lake of fire [Rev 20:8 Rev 16:16 ]
7. Judgment Day - all people raised from the dead, books are opened [Matt 25:31 / Rev 20:12 - 14]. The righteous are given eternal life. The evil people, death and hell, are cast into the lake of fire. The second death
8. Old Earth passes away.. New Heaven and New Earth
9. New Jerusalem arrives [Ezek 48/ Rev 21]

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Dec 21

@galveston75 said
@galveston75

Some glaring problems with this time table. But first a question.....

What is this Great Tribulation and what happens during it?

1. The Great Tribulation is finished. Jesus returns with the righteous Christians both dead and alive [the first resurrection [Rev 20:6 ] Dead are raised and alive Christians meet Christ in the air {I Thes 4 : 16-17 ...[text shortened]... ath
Are you for real. Make a comment instead of asking questions. According to the Watchtower Armageddon finished in 1975. My timeline assumes the Great Tribulation is finished.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
08 Dec 21
1 edit

@Rajk999 Lol. No...are you for real. The Great Tribulation has not even started yet.
And no it is not Armageddon which also has not happened. If it were one in the same then there would not be (2) names for the same event...right?
Also what is destroyed between those two events?

"Oh little grasshopper... So much to learn"

All of this is in your Bible........

So sorry to ask questions that you don't have answers for.....

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Dec 21
1 edit

@galveston75 said
@Rajk999 Lol. No...are you for real. The Great Tribulation has not even started yet.
And no it is not Armageddon which also has not happened. If it were one in the same then there would not be (2) names for the same event...right?
Also what is destroyed between those two events?

"Oh little grasshopper... So much to learn"

All of this is in your Bible........

So sorry to ask questions that you don't have answers for.....
Who said the Great Tribulation has started?
I certainly said no such thing..
You really not a good reader are you?
I dont respond to questioning.
I respond the comments.

So say something of substance and maybe I will respond.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
08 Dec 21

@Rajk999 "According to the Watchtower Armageddon finished in 1975. My timeline assumes the Great Tribulation is finished."

It appears you are saying "the Great Tribulation has already happened and is finished" according to your timeline, Correct?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Dec 21

@galveston75 said
@Rajk999 "According to the Watchtower Armageddon finished in 1975. My timeline assumes the Great Tribulation is finished."

It appears you are saying "the Great Tribulation has already happened and is finished" according to your timeline, Correct?
You really are an annoying person.
Make your point.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
08 Dec 21

@Rajk999

I made the point. You are dodging the fact that you have no idea what the GT is or when it will happen just as you probably have no idea what Babylon the Great is and what it's future holds......
So again I will keep asking you questions if need be even if you can't answer them and get all upset.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Dec 21

@galveston75 said
@Rajk999

I made the point. You are dodging the fact that you have no idea what the GT is or when it will happen just as you probably have no idea what Babylon the Great is and what it's future holds......
So again I will keep asking you questions if need be even if you can't answer them and get all upset.
Lol. Are all JWs so stupid?
Read my lips
I dont answer questions.
Carry on.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
08 Dec 21

@Rajk999

I get it. "You don't know the answers so don't ask you the questions."

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Dec 21
6 edits

@galveston75

6. Battle of Armageddon takes place and Satan is cast into his permanent place in the lake of fire [Rev 20:8 Rev 16:16 ]
7. Judgment Day - all people raised from the dead, books are opened [Matt 25:31 / Rev 20:12 - 14]. The righteous are given eternal life. The evil people, death and hell, are cast into the lake of fire. The second death

If this is your summary Galveston, you make some of the same errors that Rajk999 made.

Both of you say the war at the conclusion of the millennial period has the battle of Armageddon. No, Armageddon is at the end of the three and one half year great tribulation.

But there is something more important to understand then when Armageddon, as long as it is understood that all of God's enemies are eventually totally vanquished. I don't think you understand at all that the new testament church is the "organic" developing of New Jerusalem, the city of the living God.

New Jerusalem, rather than a place to which God's people go, is a entity into which God's people are becoming .

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Dec 21
6 edits

As surely as God imparts His life into His redeemed people they are becoming the New Jerusalem. When Armageddon occurs is important. But more important is that "organic" nature of the city New Jerusalem is seen. If you have received Christ within as Lord then you have become a "partakers of the divine nature" (2 Peter 1:4) . And the growth of that nature and the building up of the believers as one corporate entity is the emerging on New Jerusalem.

That is why during the millennial period a remnant of ones who overcame are already being rewarded with enjoying New Jerusalem, yet not in its totality, not in its final consummation.

To give you an idea. The saints to whom the letter of the Hebrews was written were told that they HAD come to the heavenly Jerusalem. Not that they will go or will come. They already HAVE come in that they are participating in the new covenant church.

"But you have come forward to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem . . . " (Heb. 12:22a).

I only quote the portion most pertinent. "YOU HAVE COME FORWARD TO . . . the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem" - (Recovery Version, my caps & bolding).

Look at it again, this time bolding only the words I want you MOST to notice, you and even any lovers of Jesus here.

"But you have come forward to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem; to myriads of angels, to the universal gathering; And to the church of the firstborn, who have been enrolled in the heavens; and to God, the judge of all; and to the spirits of righteous men who have been made perfect; And to Jesus, the Mediator of a new covenant; and to the blood of sprinkling, which speaks something better than that of Abel." (Hebrews 12:22-24)

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Dec 21

@sonship said
@galveston75

7. Judgment Day - all people raised from the dead, books are opened [Matt 25:31 / Rev 20:12 - 14]. The righteous are given eternal life. The evil people, death ...[text shortened]... ]

If this is your summary Galveston, you make some of the same errors that Rajk999 made.
LOL ... Oh boy. What a joke.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Dec 21
1 edit

@rajk999 said
LOL ... Oh boy. What a joke.
Translation: "I can't refute it. I can only scoff at you."