Sequence of Events at the End of the Age

Sequence of Events at the End of the Age

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Dec 21

@sonship said
Translation: "I can't refute it. I can only scoff at you."
You are a comedian. Galveston only copied what I wrote. Anyone with an ounce of brain cells would see that. You responded to Galveston as if it were a new list of End of Age events. Try reading instead of running your mouth

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Dec 21

Don't feed the troll.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
09 Dec 21

@sonship No it is not. He has very little right......

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Dec 21

@galveston75 said
@sonship No it is not. He has very little right......
Your posts are really informative and full of substance.
Nobody can argue with you.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Dec 21
2 edits

@galveston75

No it is not. He has very little right......

What specifically then is not right?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
09 Dec 21

@sonship
So to begin with, which is glaringly important when discussing the Last Days and all that it includes that should be mentioned first is the time period that Jesus talked about to the apostles. That would be the "signs" that would tell those paying attention that those and other events were now starting to happen. Those are told by Jesus in Matt the 24th chapter as well as other scriptures in the Bible.
Would you or others here think that should be mentioned first in this timeline?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Dec 21

@sonship said
@galveston75
No it is not. He has very little right......

What specifically then is not right?
As I prepare I am reading Ezekiel. "Armageddon" I may have mistakenly defined. Ar (mountain) + Megeddo means the mountain at Megeddo.

Where I read "lure into in order to press" I will review, what and where I recall studying that.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Dec 21
1 edit

@galveston75

So to begin with, which is glaringly important when discussing the Last Days and all that it includes that should be mentioned first is the time period that Jesus talked about to the apostles. That would be the "signs" that would tell those paying attention that those and other events were now starting to happen. Those are told by Jesus in Matt the 24th chapter as well as other scriptures in the Bible.
Would you or others here think that should be mentioned first in this timeline?

I have no problem with figuring in Matthew 24 and the signs Christ spoke of. But you said there was very little right. So I am looking to see if you have errors to point out.

If you want to revise that criticism and just say I did not mention some things, that is different I think.

Of course things in a post were omitted as I wasn't writing a book, but just a post. If you have a positive mistake/s to discuss, what was it or were they ?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Dec 21
3 edits

@galveston75

If you see something in Matthew 24, 25 about AFTER the 1,000 years millennium, what?

Why do you think there is something in Matthew 24, 25 which relates to the time AFTER the millennial period ?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Dec 21

Megiddo also means "slaughter" Ar - Megiddo. Armageddon is a place where Christ will slaughter a huge number of enemies of one another and of God.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
09 Dec 21

@sonship
I wasn't speaking about you but it was about Rajk....

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Dec 21

@galveston75

Excuse me than for the misunderstanding.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
09 Dec 21

@sonship said
@galveston75

If you see something in Matthew 24, 25 about AFTER the 1,000 years millennium, what?

Why do you think there is something in Matthew 24, 25 which relates to the time AFTER the millennial period ?
The words of Jesus are speaking of the "Last Days" before Armageddon of what the world of mankind will be like as well as other signs and events. The apostles asked this of him so ones who are "paying attention" as the bible says to do will see these things. Not a time after Armageddon but a time before it.
The reason for this is for ones who truly want to worship Jehovah with truth and accurate knowledge will read these warnings in the bible, recognize them when they actually start to happen and bring their life's in tune with what is expected of them. And this in turn will make survival thru Armageddon possible.
If one does not understand these prophecies and the signs and events that tell us that they are either happening now or not, will mean either life or death thru Armageddon when that happens at the end of the "last days".

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
09 Dec 21

@sonship said
@galveston75

Excuse me than for the misunderstanding.
No problem...

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
09 Dec 21

@galveston75 Here is info on Armageddon.....

https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/Reasoning-From-the-Scriptures/Armageddon/