Sequence of Events at the End of the Age

Sequence of Events at the End of the Age

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Dec 21

@galveston75 said
@Rajk999 Yep you are sooooo right. Everything you claim I have seen in every congregation I've ever been in. It's just horrible.... Nothing but lies and every vile thing you could imagine goes on, even out in the open...OK done. Anything else?
Well since you ask

- you all are not the 144,000 referred to in Revelation.
- Jesus is the Son of God, and not Michael the Archangel
- the Watchtower is not the Mother of Christians like how God is the Father
- celebrating birthdays is not a grave sin
- getting blood transfusions is not a grave sin
- encouraging your members to have nothing to do with family members who leave your stupid church is very bad

Just a few more for you to mull over.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Dec 21

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Dec 21
1 edit

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
12 Dec 21

@Rajk999
Lol. So just pointing out that I've asked you a couple questions and you answered them. What's up with that???? Just saying.

And no I'm not even going to respond to your flimsy accusations that you bring up over and over and over and ones that I have answered to you over and over.

And you are not even able to stick to your own thread and answer objections I've put before you.

So I see discussing the Bible with you is still a dead end street.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13 Dec 21
1 edit

@galveston75 said
@Rajk999
Lol. So just pointing out that I've asked you a couple questions and you answered them. What's up with that???? Just saying.

And no I'm not even going to respond to your flimsy accusations that you bring up over and over and over and ones that I have answered to you over and over.

And you are not even able to stick to your own thread and answer objections I've put before you.

So I see discussing the Bible with you is still a dead end street.
You asked no questions. You say something is wrong with the sequence but you provide no alternative, just a link to a website. .. which I did not check out. Maybe that is good when discussing stuff with your JW buddies. In here you have to explain yourself.

Ok I will be a sport and give you another try to explain ... shoot ..

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
14 Dec 21

@Rajk999 Yes I did ask you a couple questions which you can't see of course and there is no need for this line of thought to continue. You are to into yourself to learn nothing from anyone. Nothing new here....

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 Dec 21

@galveston75 said
@Rajk999 Yes I did ask you a couple questions which you can't see of course and there is no need for this line of thought to continue. You are to into yourself to learn nothing from anyone. Nothing new here....
I dont know what your problem is pal... people here just post their opinions on the given topic or questions. Why the hell you need me to say that Im interested in learning from you is really weird. Just contribute something of substance and then people will respond.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Dec 21
2 edits

@kevin-eleven said
There's a part of me that thinks Paul was a manic, controlling busybody (and maybe he still generally was), but then he comes out with something like those verses that makes me think that at core Paul got it and was trying to promote what The Nazarene was trying to promote.

And on a side note, if someone thinks it's necessary to lay down the law or to say "don't do th ...[text shortened]... for enduring my little sermonette. Please continue to be seated, if that is what you wish to do. 😉
Couldn't you just say that you don't buy into Christianity?

It would be shorter.

BTW, it is like the blind leading the blind in here, even before you contributed.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Dec 21

Moves
15 Dec 21
1 edit

Moves
15 Dec 21
3 edits

Moves
15 Dec 21