Sequence of Events at the End of the Age

Sequence of Events at the End of the Age

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Dec 21

@galveston75 said
@galveston75 Here is info on Armageddon.....

https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/Reasoning-From-the-Scriptures/Armageddon/
Lol .. it has started .. you post a link to your JW website
Sonship will rebutt with a link to Witness Lee;s website
Lol

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
10 Dec 21

@Rajk999 Lol. So do you have a problem with it?

Moves
11 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
Lol .. it has started .. you post a link to your JW website
Sonship will rebutt with a link to Witness Lee;s website
Lol
My website is bigger than your website 😜

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Dec 21
1 edit

@divegeester

You really took the words right out of your mouth.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Dec 21

@divegeester said
My website is bigger than your website 😜
Yep, as soon as those two meet up on the forum the thread is destroyed,. Neither of them know how to communicate without a pile of cut and pastes, links to websites or youtube videos.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
11 Dec 21
1 edit

@Rajk999
It would seem to me that since you have admitted that you just don't really know exactly how all these events will happen and you obviously at this point will not ask others for advice and be shown a thing or two in the bible, that you have nothing to offer here. All you give us is your opinions which you are just one little person on this planet with your own thoughts.
You are not willing to learn anything so it just amazes me that your here on this forum and have the nerve to put others down.
I hope someday you will open yourself up and be willing to learn....

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Dec 21
1 edit

@galveston75 said
@Rajk999
It would seem to me that since you have admitted that you just don't really know exactly how all these events will happen and you obviously at this point will not ask others for advice and be shown a thing or two in the bible, that you have nothing to offer here. All you give us is your opinions which you are just one little person on this planet with your ow ...[text shortened]... the nerve to put others down.
I hope someday you will open yourself up and be willing to learn....
For a man who is part of a failed church with hundreds of false prophecies to its credit, I would think the wise thing to do would be just keep quiet and stop pretending that you know anything. So far you have contributed nothing to this thread, and your longest posts are talking to me about nonsense.

And yeah ... I dont ask false prophets and false teachers for advice. ... just a bad habit I have. Jesus said both of us will fall into the ditch.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
11 Dec 21
1 edit

So sad.... It's obvious you are a student of the bible. But you cannot do it on your own.

“Let us consider one another so as to incite to love and fine works, not forsaking our meeting together.”—Hebrews 10:24, 25.

This alone is very clear. Jesus organised the different congregations which shows this is what he wants for his followers because we grow from that association.....

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Dec 21

@galveston75 said
So sad.... It's obvious you are a student of the bible. But you cannot do it on your own.

“Let us consider one another so as to incite to love and fine works, not forsaking our meeting together.”—Hebrews 10:24, 25.

This alone is very clear. Jesus organised the different congregations which shows this is what he wants for his followers because we grow from that association.....
Thanks for asking, but Im not interested in coming to your meetings and teaching you people. If you want I can conduct some online classes for your elders.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
12 Dec 21

@Rajk999

What exactly would you teach us?

Moves
12 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
The most dangerous people to listen to in life and in bible interpretation are those with an agenda, people who are affiliated to a particular sect or cult or group with pre-established notions and doctrines . This matter is no exception. The End of the Age, and the return of Christ and the events that follow, is described in many parts of the bible. To get the whole pictur ...[text shortened]... e end of the 1,000 reign of Christ. The Matt 25 description therefore occurs AFTER THE !,000 yrs[/b]
Why so much verbiage? It might just be a big solar flare that knocks out all the electronics followed by a brief period of social calamity before the survivors croak.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Dec 21

@galveston75 said
@Rajk999

What exactly would you teach us?
The first thing the elders need to learn is how to stop sexually abusing members of the congregation. Next how to stop lying to the congregation, and third I will give a crash course in how to resist the temptation of make false prophecies about the return of Chrsit and the end of the world.

You remember Beth Shan [not sure of the name]. You jokers built this house for the returning patriarchs, Abraham, Issac and Jacob and many others in 1928 I think it was. You people were sure they were coming back on that date.

Come to think about it you people are too far gone and I dont think you are teachable as there are too many ingrained bad qualities in your elders and their doctrine is utter garbage.

Moves
12 Dec 21
2 edits

@rajk999 said
The first thing the elders need to learn is how to stop sexually abusing members of the congregation. Next how to stop lying to the congregation, and third I will give a crash course in how to resist the temptation of make false prophecies about the return of Chrsit and the end of the world.

You remember Beth Shan [not sure of the name]. You jokers built this house for the ...[text shortened]... le as there are too many ingrained bad qualities in your elders and their doctrine is utter garbage.
May Christ drive the flowers that sprout through your pavement. 🙂

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
12 Dec 21

@Rajk999 Yep you are sooooo right. Everything you claim I have seen in every congregation I've ever been in. It's just horrible.... Nothing but lies and every vile thing you could imagine goes on, even out in the open...OK done. Anything else?

Moves
12 Dec 21
2 edits

@galveston75 said

There's a part of me that thinks Paul was a manic, controlling busybody (and maybe he still generally was), but then he comes out with something like those verses that makes me think that at core Paul got it and was trying to promote what The Nazarene was trying to promote.

And on a side note, if someone thinks it's necessary to lay down the law or to say "don't do that" -- it's probably because that which they say not to do is going on and is causing problems to such an extent that they feel inspired to say, "don't do that."

Branching off from that, Paul must have observed that those people during those moments on his trail must have been behaving in such a separated, individualistic, inconsiderate, atomized way that he felt prompted to comment upon it, which interestingly makes those verses also relevant for our particular times in the present day with the atomization, distrust, and self-centeredness that seem to exhibit themselves.

Thank you all for enduring my little sermonette. Please continue to be seated, if that is what you wish to do. 😉