1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    27 Dec '13 22:11
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Did you even read what I've posted thus far? If you did, it's evident from your subsequent posts that you either didn't comprehend it or are completely disingenuous.

[b]Do you approve of the accuracy of this report?

Why do you choose to phrase this question as if the only problem with your previous report was that "[I don't] approve of th ...[text shortened]... ng blatantly bigoted tripe and your continued disingenuousness? Anything besides fear mongering?[/b]
    "Did you even read what I've posted thus far?" -ThinkOfOne

Yes, with comprehension. Thanks for your comments.
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    27 Dec '13 22:251 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "Did you even read what I've posted thus far?" -ThinkOfOne

Yes, with comprehension. Thanks for your comments.
    Once again:

Your claim to be looking to "stimulate insightful conversation", can only be taken as disingenuous as evidenced by your insistence on doing little more than repeatedly post bigoted tripe and your refusal to engage in conversation with myself and others. HINT: To have a conversation you must be willing to address the issues and questions brought up by others which you have refused to do.

What do you hope to gain by repeatedly posting blatantly bigoted tripe and your continued disingenuousness? Anything besides fear mongering?
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    27 Dec '13 23:32
    Once again:

Your claim to be looking to "stimulate insightful conversation", can only be taken as disingenuous as evidenced by your insistence on doing little more than repeatedly post bigoted tripe and your refusal to engage in conversation with myself and others. HINT: To have a conversation you must be willing to address the issues and quest ...[text shortened]... ntly bigoted tripe and your continued disingenuousness? Anything besides fear mongering?
    Your questions?
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    27 Dec '13 23:37
    Sharia Law, was it named after a women? That would be strange if it was.
  5. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    27 Dec '13 23:48
    Your questions?
    That was "issues and questions". Seeing as you claim to have read and comprehended my posts, shouldn't you already know what they are?
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    27 Dec '13 23:51
    [b...., I'm here to learn. No agenda. Thanks.[/b]
    If you were here to learn why start by posting lies?
    You are either stupid or racist and probably both.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Dec '13 23:59
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    If you were here to learn why start by posting lies?
    You are either stupid or racist and probably both.
    why shoot the messenger because you don't like the message?
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Dec '13 00:12
    One would think that GB would have reined himself in on this topic after having embarrassed himself so badly. But as with other hard-core bigots, it seems to have had no effect. There's little point in trying to reason with a bigot.
    So I gather you heartily approve of Sharia law and the points raised by GB are never carried out in the real world.
  9. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Dec '13 00:152 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So I gather you heartily approve of Sharia law and the points raised by GB are never carried out in the real world.
    No idea how anyone could reasonably draw those conclusions based on my posts. Try reading my first two posts on page one and the articles at the links provided.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Dec '13 00:31
    If there were Christians today who carried out public executions of those who transgressed OT law, I wonder how different this thread would read.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Dec '13 00:341 edit
    Once again:

Your claim to be looking to "stimulate insightful conversation", can only be taken as disingenuous as evidenced by your insistence on doing little more than repeatedly post bigoted tripe and your refusal to engage in conversation with myself and others. HINT: To have a conversation you must be willing to address the issues and quest ...[text shortened]... ntly bigoted tripe and your continued disingenuousness? Anything besides fear mongering?
    How is quoting Islamic law bigoted? Posters in this thread and countless other quote OT law, are they bigoted for doing so?
  12. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Dec '13 00:402 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    How is quoting Islamic law bigoted? Posters in this thread and countless other quote OT law, are they bigoted for doing so?
    I never said or implied that "quoting Islamic law [is] bigoted". No idea how anyone could reasonably draw that conclusion based on my posts. Try reading my first two posts on page one and the articles at the links provided.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Dec '13 00:46
    I never said or implied that "quoting Islamic law [is] bigoted". No idea how anyone could reasonably draw that conclusion based on my posts. Try reading my first two posts on page one and the articles at the links provided.
    Well it does read that way. Several times in this thread you have accused GB of "spewing bigoted tripe". If you have been misunderstood then I apologise, but perhaps you could be specific about which part of his posts you deem to be "bigoted tripe".
  14. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Dec '13 01:003 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Well it does read that way. Several times in this thread you have accused GB of "spewing bigoted tripe". If you have been misunderstood then I apologise, but perhaps you could be specific about which part of his posts you deem to be "bigoted tripe".
    Seriously: "Try reading my first two posts on page one and the articles at the links provided." By doing so, you should be able to understand where I'm coming from. If you have questions about those posts, I'll be glad to answer them.

It's pretty clear that GB is fear mongering without regard to the truthfulness of his posts.
  15. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    28 Dec '13 01:04
    Originally posted by rwingett
    I don't live too far from Dearborn, MI, and I can tell you that there is no sharia law in force there.
    They're waiting for you to move into town.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree