1. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 May '15 14:522 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You found joy in accusing a person of being as reprehensible as lynchers?
    Where is the joy in that for you?
    Who said that is why I found it joyous? If that's what you think then put it in your blog. This thread is about sin. All further personal remarks, attempts to detract from the thread with thinly veiled references to your propensity for being a moral degenerate will be ignored.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 May '15 14:54
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Who said that is why I found it joyous? If that's what you think then put it in your blog. This thread is about sin.
    Are you going to say "put in your blog" after every reply you make to me? 😵
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 May '15 14:551 edit
    Are you going to say "put in your blog" after every reply you make to me? 😵
    Yes, i think you should have a blog where you can put your personal perspective across to the world. The thread is about sin, just sayin.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 May '15 14:56
    Who said that is why I found it joyous? If that's what you think then put it in your blog. This thread is about sin. All further personal remarks, attempts to detract from the thread with thinly veiled references to your propensity for being a moral degenerate will be ignored.
    I see that you quickly edited that post to provide yourself with a back-out after telling me that you found joy calling me as reprehensible as lynchers.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 May '15 14:572 edits
    I see that you quickly edited that post to provide yourself with a back-out after telling me that you found joy calling me as reprehensible as lynchers.
    did you? - I suggest you it in your blog, this thread is not about you, its about sin and for the record i did not say that i found joy in terming you a lyncher, you did. The nature of my joy is unspecified.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 May '15 14:58
    Yes, i think you should have a blog where you can put your personal perspective across to the world. The thread is about sin, just sayin.
    Threads have side topics robbie, often these are multiple and diverse in nature. I notice that you use this technique when a thread topic turns in a direction you don't like, such as your double standards about using personal references in threads and me asking you why you found joy in accusing me of being as reprehensible as people lynched blacks.
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    01 May '15 14:58
    Is it then in any way at all a reference to things you have witnessed in your life outside of RHP?
    My motivation for this thread is simply that the Doctrine of Sin [Hamartiology] has seldom if ever been the thread topic
    in this spirituality forum; purpose is to re-acquaint ourselves with various aspects of sin in God's eyes.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 May '15 14:591 edit
    Threads have side topics robbie, often these are multiple and diverse in nature. I notice that you use this technique when a thread topic turns in a direction you don't like, such as your double standards about using personal references in threads and me asking you why you found joy in accusing me of being as reprehensible as people lynched blacks.
    well then side show Bob, tell someone that wants to see your side show or dare I say it, put in your blog.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 May '15 15:061 edit
    The nature of my joy is unspecified.
    I said I wouldn't forget what you said to me - you replied neither would you as you found it joyous.

Don't you think you are making a poor representation of your religion? Telling another person you found joy in calling them horrible things.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 May '15 15:07
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    My motivation for this thread is simply that the Doctrine of Sin [Hamartiology] has seldom if ever been the thread topic
    in this spirituality forum; purpose is to re-acquaint ourselves with various aspects of sin in God's eyes.
    Understood.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 May '15 15:071 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    There as far as I am aware two modes of sin, one is wilful and the other is involuntary, the result of being imperfect. Sin therefore has moral consequences. Those who wilfully practice sin are deemed to be morally reprehensible as being fully cognizant of the fact that their course of action stands condemned and seek to justify it in some way. This presupposes that while an action may be deemed sinful if there is no knowledge that its sinful it may be difficult to hold anyone accountable and yet within each of us there is a guiding compass of the conscience.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 May '15 15:08
    I said I wouldn't forget what you said to me - you replied neither would you as you found it joyous.

Don't you think you are making a poor representation of your religion you are making? Telling another person you found joy in calling them horrible things.
    boing. . hear that its the sound of your post being drop kicked over the moon. For the last time, tell someone that cares.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 May '15 15:09
    there as far as I am aware two modes of sin, one is wilful and the other is involuntary, the result of being imperfect. Sin therefore has moral consequences. Those who wilfully practice sin are deemed to be morally reprehensible as being fully cognizant of the fact that their course of action stands condemned and seek to justify it in some way. Th ...[text shortened]... hold anyone accountable and yet within each of us there is a guiding compass of the conscience.
    does this mean that those who are ignorant of their sin are not accountable for it?
  14. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    01 May '15 15:09
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby (OP)
    God detests all mental, verbal and overt activities that violate His Character and Righteous Standards.
    The magnitude of seven particular sins listed in Proverbs 6:16-19 dispels any and all shallow views of sin
    as a few blatant overt sins or cultural taboos. (to be continued)

"16. There are six things which the Lord hates,
    Yes, seven which ar ...[text shortened]... idly to evil,

19. A false witness who utters lies,
    And one who spreads strife among brothers."
    "Proverbs 6: 17 "Haughty eyes" represents mental attitude arrogance or a presumption of competitive superiority [which inevitably leads to self absorption; self centeredness; and inordinate pride]. The sin of arrogance is the root sin of other sins and destroys the possibility of daily relationship with God. (to be continued)
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 May '15 15:12
    boing. . hear that its the sound of your post being drop kicked over the moon. For the last time, tell someone that cares.
    I care robbie. As a long time member and contributor to this forum I have a right of recourse if false witness is said against me. Furthermore I find your reveling in the joy you found from saying those things to me to be quite interesting and a little disturbing if I'm honest. I wonder what your Kingdom Hall leader would think if they could see you posts to me. Maybe I could print them off and post them.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree