1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 May '15 12:40
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Have you had a look at Proverbs 6:19 as cited by Grampy Bobby on the first page?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 May '15 13:26
    Ok, third time trying to help you appreciate what the thread is about. This thread is about sin. So far I cannot recall a single reference you have made in relation to the Op's original text. If you are not interested in sin then perhaps this is not the thread for you? You do seem interested to talk about you though. Why not start your own 'all about me and my perspective thread'?
    You don't want to and I understand that as you've had your underpants down at your ankles in three other threads related to this already. However, I'm more interested in your hypocrisy (which I believe is sin) in saying that threads should not contain personal references when you are the biggest personal abuser on this site. What do you think of the sin of hypocrisy?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 May '15 13:28
    Originally posted by FMF
    Could your attacks on divegeester be construed as [b]"sin" if we look at Proverbs 6:19 as cited by Grampy Bobby on the first page of this thread?[/b]
    The Bible says is it a sin to "bear false witness". In my opinion robbie carrobie was bearing false witness again me when he said i was the same as those lynchers.
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    01 May '15 13:42
    Originally posted by FMF
    Copy pastes aside, why don't you comment on the categories of "sins" and meaning to you personally?
    "Copy pastes aside": For the sake of efficiency and online time management since I'm a right index digit only typist.

"(to be continued)"
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 May '15 13:441 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    God detests all mental, verbal and overt activities that violate His Character and Righteous Standards.
    The magnitude of seven particular sins listed in Proverbs 6:16-19 dispels any and all shallow views of sin
    as a few blatant overt sins or cultural taboos. (to be continued)

"16. There are six things which the Lord hates,
    Yes, seven which are ...[text shortened]... to evil,

19. A false witness who utters lies,
    And one who spreads strife among brothers."
    Grampy Bobby, is your use of Proverbs 6:19 in any way at all a reference to the behaviours you have experienced or witnessed here in this RHP Spirituality forum?
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    01 May '15 13:46
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Grampy Bobby, is your use of Proverbs 6:19 in any way at all a reference to the behaviours you have experienced or witnessed here in this RHP Spirituality forum?
    No.
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    01 May '15 13:47
    Originally posted by FMF
    Can the second half of #17 be used to justify killing in self-defence, fighting in a just war, and executing people for crimes?
    "And hands that shed innocent blood."
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 May '15 13:482 edits
    You don't want to and I understand that as you've had your underpants down at your ankles in three other threads related to this already. However, I'm more interested in your hypocrisy (which I believe is sin) in saying that threads should not contain personal references when you are the biggest personal abuser on this site. What do you think of the sin of hypocrisy?
    Start your own 'all about me and my perspective thread', who knows someone may be interested in reading all about you. This thread is about sin. If you have not the common courtesy nor the decency to respect that then perhaps this is not the thread for you? As far as I can discern you have done nothing but hurl personal abuse at me in this thread and yet here you are pontificating about the hypocrisy of others. Its all about you isn't divesgeeester. Seriously start your own all about divesgeester thread or get a blog.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 May '15 13:53
    Start your own 'all about me and my perspective thread', who knows someone may be interested in reading all about you. This thread is about sin. If you have not the common courtesy nor the decency to respect that then perhaps this is not the thread for you?
    I think that you accusing me of being equally as bad as those lynchers is a sin for you.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 May '15 13:531 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    No.
    Is it then in any way at all a reference to things you have witnessed in your life outside of RHP?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 May '15 13:54
    I think that you accusing me of being equally as bad as those lynchers is a sin for you.
    Do you? put it in your 'all about me thread' or write a blog.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 May '15 14:01
    Grampy Bobby has not complained about my posting and as it's his thread I'll take my initial lead from him.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 May '15 14:01
    By the way, I won't forget what you said about me. 😉
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 May '15 14:03
    By the way, I won't forget what you said about me. 😉
    Neither will I, it was joyous! 😵
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 May '15 14:401 edit
    Neither will I, it was joyous! 😵
    You found joy in accusing a person of being as reprehensible as lynchers?
    Where is the joy in that for you?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree