Sin

Sin

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
02 May 15
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
You see, here is another of those moments where you initially tried to speak with an authority you simply don't have and end up contradicting yourself. It is interesting.
then you will show where the contradiction is? you will show where I have presumed anything too.

Moves
02 May 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Where have I contradicted myself?
I've just methodically read by your original post to you, highlighted in bold the contradiction and now you are pretending you don't know what I'm referring to.

I forgot to add "intellectual dishonesty" to the list of reasons why I bother with you Mr weedy.

Moves
02 May 15
1 edit

then you will show where the contradiction is? you will show where I have presumed anything too.
As I've just said, it's highlighted in bold.

Please continue your dishonesty and pretend you know what I'm talking about.
😉

rc

Moves
02 May 15
1 edit

I've just methodically read by your original post to you, highlighted in bold the contradiction and now you are pretending you don't know what I'm referring to.

I forgot to add "intellectual dishonesty" to the list of reasons why I bother with you Mr weedy.
yes but personally i don't believe a word that comes out your mouth, just because you say something doesn't make it true, i have committed no contradiction you simply lied and made it up and yet here you are once again pontificating about others when you have been caught doing exactly the thing you accuse others of. There is no contradiction, you simply made it up.

Moves
02 May 15

yes but personally i don't believe a word that comes out your mouth, just because you say something doesn't make it true, i have committed no contradiction you simply lied and made it up.
It's there in bold in your two posts which I copy/pasted for you to read.

This is great.

Moves
02 May 15
1 edit

yes but personally i don't believe a word that comes out your mouth, just because you say something doesn't make it true, i have committed no contradiction you simply lied and made it up and yet here you are once again pontificating about others when you have been caught doing exactly the thing you accuse others of. There is no contradiction, you simply made it up.
What did I make up? I only used your words. I copy/pasted them for you to read.

rc

Moves
02 May 15

As I've just said, it's highlighted in bold.

Please continue your dishonesty and pretend you know what I'm talking about.
😉
yes so you say but you have not provided any reason why its a contradiction, you think that by saying it it, it makes it so, but there is not a single reason and no matter how much you repeat yourself and no matter how many times you highlight it, you have been caught lying, AGAIN, you have been caught simply fabricating untruth. Tell us why its a contradiction.

rc

Moves
02 May 15

Tell us why its a contradiction. You say it is, tell us why it is.

rc

Moves
02 May 15

tell us why its a contradiction divesjeester.

rc

Moves
02 May 15
2 edits

It's there in bold in your two posts which I copy/pasted for you to read.

This is great.
yes it is great because you have been caught simply making lies up about people and cannot provide a single reason why we should believe what you say and not only that you have the stupidity to accuse them of intellectual dishonesty while you were at it. Oh dear, perhaps you are not such a Big fish after all?

rc

Moves
02 May 15
3 edits

here are your words again divesjeester, lets see you substantiate them or be forever known as the hypocrite that you evidently purport to be. Your accusations were and i quote,

1.contradictions about your concrete beliefs,
2. your presumptions about other people and their beliefs
3. your arrogance
4. your intellectual dishonesty

1. Please provide evidence of the above from my statement divesjeester. Here it is again,

There as far as I am aware two modes of sin, one is wilful and the other is involuntary, the result of being imperfect. Sin therefore has moral consequences. Those who wilfully practice sin are deemed to be morally reprehensible as being fully cognizant of the fact that their course of action stands condemned and seek to justify it in some way. This presupposes that while an action may be deemed sinful if there is no knowledge that its sinful it may be difficult to hold anyone accountable and yet within each of us there is a guiding compass of the conscience.

Where have I contradicted myself? Where have i presumed anything about the beliefs of others, where have i displayed arrogance and where have i displayed intellectual dishonesty? you said it, so where is your evidence?

Moves
02 May 15

tell us why its a contradiction divesjeester.
Have another read of my post on the previous page. 11th post down.

rc

Moves
02 May 15
1 edit

Have another read of my post on the previous page. 11th post down.
No you tell us! you said it, you tell us. Explain why its a contradiction?

Moves
02 May 15

yes it is great because you have been caught simply making lies up about people and cannot provide a single reason why we should believe what you say and not only that you have the stupidity to accuse them of intellectual dishonesty while you were at it. Oh dear, perhaps you are not such a Big fish after all?
What lies have I made up Robbie? I've found you trying to speak with authority in one post and then contradicting yourself when questioned about it. There are no lies.

rc

Moves
02 May 15
1 edit

What lies have I made up Robbie? I've found you trying to speak with authority in one post and then contradicting yourself when questioned about it. There are no lies.
I have documented them and I am waiting for your evidence.

here are your words again divesjeester, lets see you substantiate them or be forever known as the hypocrite that you evidently purport to be. Your accusations were and i quote,

1.contradictions about your concrete beliefs,
2. your presumptions about other people and their beliefs
3. your arrogance
4. your intellectual dishonesty

1. Please provide evidence of the above from my statement divesjeester. Here it is again,

There as far as I am aware two modes of sin, one is wilful and the other is involuntary, the result of being imperfect. Sin therefore has moral consequences. Those who wilfully practice sin are deemed to be morally reprehensible as being fully cognizant of the fact that their course of action stands condemned and seek to justify it in some way. This presupposes that while an action may be deemed sinful if there is no knowledge that its sinful it may be difficult to hold anyone accountable and yet within each of us there is a guiding compass of the conscience.

Where have I contradicted myself? Where have i presumed anything about the beliefs of others, where have i displayed arrogance and where have i displayed intellectual dishonesty? you said it, so where is your evidence?