Spiritual Quotes

Spiritual Quotes

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
18 Apr 05

Originally posted by xxxenophobe
"Magic is our birthright...and should be available to all who wish to utilize it as a tool of personal transformation."
-Scott Cunningham
Polly wanna theist

---my parrot

g

Moves
18 Apr 05

How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the
young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the
striving, and tolerant of the weak and strong.

Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.

~George Washington Carver, American inventor~

sr

Moves
19 Apr 05

man wakes up in a world he doesnt understand and he tries to interpret it---Carl Jung

sr

Moves
19 Apr 05

if the wrong man uses the right method, the right method will work in the wrong way... Lau Tzu

sr

Moves
19 Apr 05

old pond, frog jumps in,, splash.... japanese haiku

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
21 Apr 05

"We are moving toward a dictatorship of relativism which does not recognize anything as for certain and which has as its highest goal one's own ego and one's own desires.''

- Pope Benedict XVI, homily delivered at Mass hours before the beginning of the conclave that would elect him pope, April 18, 2005.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
23 Apr 05

"An appeal to one's conscience has become a ready excuse for every sort of immoral, aberrant behavior. It is especially useful for those who seek to justify actions that are in harmony with the Zeitgeist of our secular society. Conscience has become for many the oracle of moral subjectivism."

John O'Connell, Christian Conscience.

http://www.catholic.net/RCC/Periodicals/Faith/0708-96/article5.html

E

Moves
23 Apr 05

Whether one believes in a religion or not, and whether one believes in rebirth or not, there isn't anyone who doesn't appreciate kindness and compassion.
Dalai Lama

m
Muffin

Moves
23 Apr 05

Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

God

a

Meddling with things

Moves
23 Apr 05

Has creation a final purpose at all, and if so why is it not attained immediately, why does perfection not exist from the very beginning?
-- Friedrich Schelling

c

Moves
23 Apr 05

Originally posted by mantawa
Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

God
Judges 21: 25
In those days Israel had no king; everyone did as he saw fit.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
24 Apr 05

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."

Ambrose Bierce

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
25 Apr 05

"People should not worry as much about what they do but rather about what they are. If they and their ways are good, then their deeds are radiant. If you are righteous, then what you do will also be righteous. We should not think that holiness is based on what we do but rather on what we are, for it is not our works which sanctify us but we who sanctify our works."

Meister Eckhart.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
01 May 05

"To be full of things is to be empty of God. To be empty of things is to be full of God."

Meister Eckhart

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
03 May 05

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought. If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain follows him. If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought, happiness follows him, like a shadow that never leaves him."

Buddha