1. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    11 Jan '14 13:46
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    No comments from Islam's supporters on these quotes?
    Barbaric nonsense, one can only hope that Islam will go the way of Christianity and begin to fade into oblivion. Thankfully I can see signs of that already happening here in the UK.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jan '14 13:531 edit
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Barbaric nonsense, one can only hope that Islam will go the way of Christianity and begin to fade into oblivion. Thankfully I can see signs of that already happening here in the UK.
    wow in what universe has Christianity faded into oblivion?
  3. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    11 Jan '14 13:57
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    He didn't say it had faded, he said it had begun to fade.
  4. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    11 Jan '14 14:09
    For goodness sake, keep up will you. See googlefudge's post above.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jan '14 14:18
    For goodness sake, keep up will you. See googlefudge's post above.
    yeah you get off on a technicality this time but I'm watching you Levinsky! always watching!
  6. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    11 Jan '14 14:23
    yeah you get off on a technicality this time but I'm watching you Levinsky! always watching!
    There's no 'technicality', just your poor reading comprehension.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Jan '14 14:27
    There's no 'technicality', just your poor reading comprehension.
    What do you expect? He's a guitar player🙂
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jan '14 14:33
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    What do you expect? He's a guitar player🙂
    after a fashion 😵
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    11 Jan '14 14:57
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You didn't read GBs OP in the other thread then?
    gbobby's post didnt have quotes from the koran (maybe it had one if i remember correctly).
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    11 Jan '14 15:06
    No comments from Islam's supporters on these quotes?
    is this directed at me? if so im an atheist not an islam supporter. i have no doubt that the koran has some terrible things written in it, just as the bible does. one maybe worse than the other, who knows. but just as the majority of christians ignore the darker side of the bible so do the majority of muslims with the koran.

at no point have i defended the koran or said that islam is good. all i have pointed out is that (as you have done again) putting up posts linking to bigoted websites that blame the whole of the muslim world for every islam motivated terror attack is wrong. it implies that the poster has no real concern about being fair or taking a serious look at the issues, all they want to hear and promote is that all muslims are bad. which is bigoted and incorrect.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Jan '14 15:163 edits
    after a fashion 😵
    The fashion of 1963? BTW, any new stuff on youtube or myspace? or fb?

I put up some of our music on FB and myspace. Did you listen to my tunes on Myspace? Don't remember if I had mentioned that.

Ever hear of Rick Ruskin? Really great guitarist. Friends on FB, I sent him a poorly made new tune I did, poorly recorded, had trouble with my system, now fixed, hopefully he will listen to a more serious piece. He told it like it was, not very nice review but it helped me figure out something going on in my recording and my performance. Sometimes a kick in the butt is a great thing musically.

Google Rick, he really is a great guitarist and he owns his own music company.

I put a few tracks on Reverbnation and have about 2 hours of family music on Dropbox.

I would have put more on Reverbnation but they only allow maybe 6 tracks on there for free, understandable from a business POV but I didn't want to break down for 50 bucks I think they want for full use.

Did you ever hear of Reverbnation?

Sorry, a bit off track but was curious.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jan '14 15:471 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    The fashion of 1963? BTW, any new stuff on youtube or myspace? or fb?

I put up some of our music on FB and myspace. Did you listen to my tunes on Myspace? Don't remember if I had mentioned that.

Ever hear of Rick Ruskin? Really great guitarist. Friends on FB, I sent him a poorly made new tune I did, poorly recorded, had trouble with my system, now fix ...[text shortened]... t for full use.

Did you ever hear of Reverbnation?

Sorry, a bit off track but was curious.
    I cannot get motivated my friend to do anything, its winter time, i go into hibernation until the springtime and since changing my computer system to linux I don't have the same software that i had although i have lots of new software which takes time to get to know it.

I have made some chess videos and have about 300 subscribers on my channel but that's pretty measly compared to other people but the comments I get are mainly positive and some people enjoy them although in truth many are 'a hit and a miss', as they say because its not always easy to get the balance between education and entertainment and chess videos can be tediously boring.

Here is an example

YouTube&feature=share

I never tire of listening to live music though and if you have any tunes send the links I will listen to them with pleasure, FMF even though him and I were bitter enemies sent me some links which I still enjoy listening too, soo please, it will be a pleasure i am sure.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Jan '14 16:11
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    is this directed at me? if so im an atheist not an islam supporter. i have no doubt that the koran has some terrible things written in it, just as the bible does. one maybe worse than the other, who knows. but just as the majority of christians ignore the darker side of the bible so do the majority of muslims with the koran.

at no point have i defen ...[text shortened]... , all they want to hear and promote is that all muslims are bad. which is bigoted and incorrect.
    Your knowledge of Islam and Christianity is shallow. Go read some more before posting so that people can benefit from an informed opinion from you. Right now your comments are useless.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Jan '14 16:18
    Signs that Islamic extremism is fading in the UK? I dont think so.

From what I can tell Islamic extremism is fading a bit in the Middle East. What they refer to as the Arab Spring movement is encouraging Muslims to protest against leaders and governments desire to force on civilians harsh rules and laws which are outdated.

However in North American and Europe the Islamisation of these areas are going full swing .. ie forcing society and governments to accept them and their religion intact. It helps when society is aware of the ultimate aim of Islam which is to indoctrinate and force all to convert or face persecution or death.

Christianity fading into oblivion is not going to happen. Christian extremism is fading for sure. Contrary to what some think Christianity does not contain extreme teachings like what is written in the Koran for Muslims to follow.
  15. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    11 Jan '14 19:17
    'Inflame' is good. It drives people to act against the crookedness and evil of Islam.

People like you and others here try to hide and cover up the actions of their brothers in arms and the murderous Islamic regimes. But that wont last. The truth must come out.
    The truth must come out.

The TRUTH is that you posted an article that has an intentionally misleading title.

The TRUTH is that instead of condemning the use of deceit, you instead applaud the fear mongering.

Why is it that so many of the Christians who post on this forum seem to have little to no reservations when it comes to deceit and lying? even though the Bible repeatedly warns against it? For example:

Psalm 101
    7 No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no one who speaks falsely will stand in my presence.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree