Sudan: brutal torture of hundreds of converts

Sudan: brutal torture of hundreds of converts

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Jan 14

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
[b]What value do you think I place on what others think of me and my opinions?Or how much would it bother me if you use words like 'bigoted'. 'fear-monger', war-monger, etc to describe me?

I have no reason to believe that it bothers you. But then, I never said that it did.

It's quite evident from your posts that you're an Islamaphobe. That is simply a statement of fact.[/b]
Im not an Islamophobe. That sounds like someone who is afraid of Islam. I am not afraid. I know what they are and I can deal with it if it comes to my doorstep.

I just dislike the extremism which it breeds and the persecution which it brings with it. There are at least 8 people here who have expressed similar views.

T

Moves
11 Jan 14
2 edits

Originally posted by Rajk999
The truth is that there are many people in many countries who have been abused, persecuted and killed in the name of Islam. There are many here who condemn Islam and its extreme views and doctrines. Websites and proof and explanations are for excuse-mongers like yourself. I live among some extremists and I know what they would like to do in my country. Fort ...[text shortened]... n subservient. Thats the only way to have peace with Islamic extremists. Keep them underfoot. 🙂
The truth is that there are many people in many countries who have been abused, persecuted and killed in the name of Islam.

The truth is that there are many people in many countries who have been abused, persecuted and killed in the name of Christianity.

That said, using deceit to inflame anti-Christian hatred would also be wrong.

Fortunately we are stronger and they will remain subservient. Thats the only way to have peace with Islamic extremists. Keep them underfoot.

It's not too difficult to imagine an Islamic extremist living in a country where Islam is the dominant religion saying the following:
"Fortunately we are stronger and they will remain subservient. Thats the only way to have peace with Christian extremists. Keep them underfoot."

You're both cut of the same cloth whether you want to admit it or not.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Jan 14

[b]The truth is that there are many people in many countries who have been abused, persecuted and killed in the name of Islam.

The truth is that there are many people in many countries who have been abused, persecuted and killed in the name of Christianity.

That said, using deceit to inflame anti-Christian hatred would also be wrong.

For ...[text shortened]... Keep them underfoot."

You're both cut of the same cloth whether you want to admit it or not.
Me? cut from the same cloth as the likes of you?
Dont flatter yourself.

Read your Koran .. its full of garbage.

T

Moves
13 Jan 14

Im not an Islamophobe. That sounds like someone who is afraid of Islam. I am not afraid. I know what they are and I can deal with it if it comes to my doorstep.

I just dislike the extremism which it breeds and the persecution which it brings with it. There are at least 8 people here who have expressed similar views.

While you can try to claim that you're not afraid, your posts show someone who is very afraid - not least of which is that you posted an article that stooped to employing deceit in an attempt to foment hatred.

T

Moves
13 Jan 14

Me? cut from the same cloth as the likes of you?
Dont flatter yourself.

Read your Koran .. its full of garbage.
Actually what I demonstrated was that you're cut from the same cloth as Islamic extremists. Perhaps your fear and hatred has so consumed you that you believe that everyone is an Islamic extremist.

T

Moves
13 Jan 14
3 edits

Originally posted by divegeester
Titles, god damn them.
In an earlier post, divegeester pretended that he was acting in the interests of TRUTH in defending the OP.

Let's look at reality:

ToO: The reality is that the reason for calling the author of the article quoted in the OP an Islamaphobe is that they gave an intentionally misleading and inflamatory title to the article. It was a deceitful attempt at fear mongering plain and simple.

divegeester: Titles, god damn them.

Evidently divegeester has no problem with the use of deceit employed in the OP. Evidently divegeester is ready to dispense with TRUTH when it comes to inflaming fear and hatred of Islam.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 Jan 14

Actually what I demonstrated was that you're cut from the same cloth as Islamic extremists. Perhaps your fear and hatred has so consumed you that you believe that everyone is an Islamic extremist.
Caution is what separates me from Islam.
They want to persecute and kill.
I intend to be as cautious as I see fit to protect myself and warn others.
You and your Muslim friends are sick.

T

Moves
14 Jan 14

Evidently you can't help but continue to demonstrate that you're an Islamaphobe.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 Jan 14

Evidently you can't help but continue to demonstrate that you're an Islamaphobe.
Evidently you can't help but continue to demonstrate that you're a supporter of sick murderers and abusers who need to be eradicated.

Moves
15 Jan 14

i have several muslim friends do you also consider them to be sick?

rc

Moves
15 Jan 14

Originally posted by stellspalfie
when i go from house to house Muslims are the most hospitable

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
15 Jan 14
2 edits

Originally posted by stellspalfie
I notice that you asked for quotes from the Koran [indirectly] and I posted them but you refrained from commenting... its easy to guess why. Please comment on the quotes from the Koran and then we will discuss whether or not those who read quotes like that from their Holy Books are sick or otherwise for either acting on them, or staying in such a religion. Thanks.

As for comparing and likening Islam with Christianity, that is just another lame excuse and only used by those who do not know what Christianity means. Let me copy one of my posts from another thread to answer this in anticipation of you trying to make this comparison:

Early Christians were in fact violating the commandments of Christ and the teachings of the Apostles when they persecuted and killed witches, apostates etc etc. Christianity is the following of the teachings of Christ and the Apostles. The entire Bible is not a rule book for Christians. The law of Moses and the activites of the early Jews are NOT to be followed by Christians, and that is clearly stated by Christ and the Apostles. In the case of Islam the teachings of the Koran and the example of Mohammed and the interpretation of the hadiths ALL ALL ALL, teach the same doctrine of violence, persecution and death to non-muslims. Hence like you say Christianity used to do the same thing. They stopped because it is easy to prove by appealing to the teachings of Christ and the APostles that they are WRONG. No such luck with Islam. There is nothing to appeal to, and there is no authority that can prove them wrong. They are in fact following to the letter the teachings of their Holy Books and their prophet Mohammed.

I have lots of Muslim friends as well. Are they capable of carrying out the instructions of killing apostates and Christians and infidels? Yes I think so. But they are still my friends and associates. I wont fool myself into thinking that their friendship with me is more important to them, than their loyalty to their religion and duty to Allah. Are you fooling yourself?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
15 Jan 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
when i go from house to house Muslims are the most hospitable
.. said the fly [after visiting the house of the spider] 😀

rc

Moves
15 Jan 14

.. said the fly [after visiting the house of the spider] 😀
yes they do regularly try to convert me also

Moves
16 Jan 14

I notice that you asked for quotes from the Koran [indirectly] and I posted them but you refrained from commentin
g... its easy to guess why. Please comment on the quotes from the Koran and then we will discuss whether or not those who read quotes like that from their Holy Books are sick or otherwise for either acting on them, or staying in such a religion. ...[text shortened]... rtant to them, than their loyalty to their religion and duty to Allah. Are you fooling yourself?
i didnt ask for quotes from the koran. i was pointing out that i disagreed with divegeester that the posts on this thread were the same as atheists pulling the bible apart. my comment was that i never see anybody posting quotes from the koran and pulling them apart like the atheists do to the bible. i also said a few posts earlier that i am aware that there are some horrible things written in the koran. if you want to post lines from the koran and pull apart the logic and morality then i applaud you.

are people who read lines like you quoted sick? are all christians sick? the answer is no. there are many christians who say the o.t. is all a bunch of metaphors and stories and is not meant to be taken literally, the same applies to muslims. i do not believe my muslim friends would kill me if they were given orders. i believe my muslim friends are moderate and kind people who would be incapable of cold blooded murder.