1. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 May '17 04:46
    Originally posted by divegeester
    No, I have questioned the interpretation of it.
    The point I am trying to make here, and the other thread, is that not enough attention is being given to what Jesus 'actually' said.

Some of it is not so pretty, and has been watered down by society.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 May '17 04:48
    Originally posted by chaney3
    The point I am trying to make here, and the other thread, is that not enough attention is being given to what Jesus 'actually' said.
    I've just given you the scripture you demanded in the other thread, are you going to address it?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 May '17 04:53
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I've just given you the scripture you demanded in the other thread, are you going to address it?
    Yes.
    I am aware of your verse. BUT, Jesus said many other things which require MORE than just belief.
    How do you, a 30 year Christian veteran, reconcile the two conflicting messages made by Jesus?
    Or do you only focus on the 'belief' part, and ignore the rest?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 May '17 04:55
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Yes.
    I am aware of your verse. BUT, Jesus said many other things which require MORE than just belief.
    How do you, a 30 year Christian veteran, reconcile the two conflicting messages made by Jesus?
    Or do you only focus on the 'belief' part, and ignore the rest?
    I'll talk to you in the other thread once you acknowledge that Jesus said that belief was enough (your words)
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 May '17 21:50
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Google it.
    Didn't find much

I Bing-ed it 🙁

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree