1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 09:51
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    All he has to do is provide evidence of his compassion and love and tolerance.
    What evidence do you have that he is "equally as hateful" as people who strung up blacks by their necks to murder them?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 09:51
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I see you are pretty quickly down-shifting into your playground name changing tactic. I suspect you already realise you have made an epic fail in this thread.
    I have not failed in anything, its still a matter of wonderment to me how you can go to church and come out after the service and lynch people, mutilate them, invite your family and friends to watch and send postcards about it. your obligatory attempt to reduce it to a personal level was simply aside show, i merely humoured you.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 09:52
    All he has to do is provide evidence of his compassion and love and tolerance.
    Do you ever wonder why no one takes you seriously here at RHP?

You start a long-winded thread about the horrors of last centrury lynchings in America, you even reference it. Then you immediately use these horror to take a swipe at what you called "normal Christianity", then when challenged you accuse me of being as bad as the people doing the lynchings.

Do you ever stop, take a breath and consider what you are posting? Or do you just not care?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 09:52
    Arte you in your senses FMF, capable of rational thought? How could you have missed it? Oh dear and here you are feigning ignorance. How droll.
    How is divegeester "winning 4000 persons mutilated and lynched to nil"?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 09:53
    I have not failed in anything, its still a matter of wonderment to me how you can go to church and come out after the service and lynch people, mutilate them, invite your family and friends to watch and send postcards about it.
    Are you drunk on your home brew?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 09:54
    How peculiar this is.
  7. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 09:551 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    How peculiar this is.
    Isn't it indeed.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 09:55
    Originally posted by FMF
    What evidence do you have that he is "equally as hateful" as people who strung up blacks by their necks to murder them?
    his attempt to state that we are more morally culpable and reprehensible because of our stance on blood transfusions is motivated by hatred. He knows that in the case of minors its an extremely emotive subject and he will utilise that in an attempt to either draw attention way from the issue that i raised or attempt to discredit it me in some other way. He did after all state that I would let a child die, did he not? Does that appear to you to be a man possessed of compassion and understanding? Well you will provide evidence of his compassion and understanding and I will accept it, So far you seem unable to do so.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 09:56
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Are you drunk on your home brew?
    I am perfectly sober, you were telling us how many persons we have lynched and mutilated after a service on Sunday afternoon.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 09:58
    Originally posted by FMF
    How is divegeester "winning 4000 persons mutilated and lynched to nil"?
    He made the comparison between out stance on blood and minors and the 4000 persons who were mutilated and lynched stating that we were more morally reprehensible. That is the second or third time i have told you i will not do so again.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 09:58
    his attempt to state that we are more morally culpable and reprehensible because of our stance on blood transfusions is motivated by hatred. He knows that in the case of minors its an extremely emotive subject and he will utilise that in an attempt to either draw attention way from the issue that i raised or attempt to discredit it me in some other ...[text shortened]... dence of his compassion and understanding and I will accept it, So far you seem unable to do so.
    And yet you used the emotive subject of last centrury lynchings to take a swipe at "normal Christianity". I'm just pointing out that your religion in full of horrible issues now.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 09:581 edit
    He made the comparison between out stance on blood and minors and the 4000 persons who were mutilated and lynched stating that we were more morally reprehensible. That is the second or third time i have told you i will not do so again.
    Where did I say JWs were "more morally reprehensible"?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 09:59
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Isn't it indeed.
    oh dear just like old times, the third member of the the unholy trinity noobster.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    He made the comparison between out stance on blood and minors and the 4000 persons who were mutilated and lynched stating that we were more morally reprehensible.
    But divegeester has not lynched or mutilated anyone. Where do you get the "4,000" from?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    I am perfectly sober, you were telling us how many persons we have lynched and mutilated after a service on Sunday afternoon.
    Hand on heart, I honestly think there is something wrong with you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree