Sunday afternoon lynchings

Sunday afternoon lynchings

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
13 Apr 15

Originally posted by divegeester
You are degrading the OP subject matter by using it to swipe at what you call "normal Christians" and subsequently at me, in frankly a horrible way which speaks more of your hate of me than a thing else in this thread.
On the contrary i introduced the idea because its amazing to me how you can listen to a service about Jesus Christ and them lynch and mutilate someone. Its a strange phenomena for someone used to feeding on Gods word and considering the example of Christ to come to terms with. I don't hate you I just think you are bigoted, intolerant and hateful.

F

Moves
13 Apr 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
you have not answered the question, you will tell us why he is fixated with Jehovahs witnesses, there are far more extensive acts of religious atrocities. why does he never mention them, can you tell us?
Yes he does. divegeester is one of the most fulsome and consistent critics of atrocities by Islamic fanatics on this forum. He has also been a loud and long standing critic of atrocities and iniquities in the Catholic Church. Here he is talking to you and he is confronting you about what he sees as an example of morally reprehensible actions in your organisation and is discussing it with you because you are a member and you defend the actions. Makes sense.

rc

Moves
13 Apr 15

Originally posted by Proper Knob
True to form. Out comes the name calling.

Is this an example of your 'awesomeness'?
Its an example of Karma, you called my a Wally did you not and you were treated in kind. Justice.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 15

On the contrary i introduced the idea because its amazing to me how you can listen to a service about Jesus Christ and them lynch and mutilate someone. Its a strange phenomena for someone used to feeding on Gods word and considering the example of Christ to come to terms with. I don't hate you I just think you are bigoted, intolerant and hateful.
Do you find it equally amazing how those parents can listen to a sermon about your Jehovah's love and then go to hospital and let their child die because this Jehovah would prefer it?

F

Moves
13 Apr 15

Its an example of Karma, you called my a Wally did you not and you were treated in kind. Justice.
How is divegeester "winning 4000 persons mutilated and lynched to nil"? What do the 4000 have to do with divegeester?

rc

Moves
13 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
Yes he does. divegeester is one of the most fulsome and consistent critics of atrocities by Islamic fanatics on this forum. He has also been a loud and long standing critic of atrocities and iniquities in the Catholic Church. Here he is talking to you and he is confronting you about what he sees as an example of morally reprehensible actions in your organisation and is discussing it with you because you are a member and you defend the actions. Makes sense.
Really and why could he not bring himself to comment on the atrocities committed by these Christians after services on Sundays? and instead completely ignored it and launched into his now obligatory tirade against Jehiovahs Witnesses, care to explain it?

rc

Moves
13 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
How is divegeester "winning 4000 persons mutilated and lynched to nil"? What do the 4000 have to do with divegeester?
yawn, already explained three times, ignore it if you like.

F

Moves
13 Apr 15

How do you claim to be able to link divegeester personally, along with his "family and friends", to the murder of those 4000 people?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 15

No you haven't explained anything, you are just standing in the metaphorical pub, spitting obscenities and flailing your fists in rage. It's not very endearing.

F

Moves
13 Apr 15

Really and why could he not bring himself to comment on the atrocities committed by these Christians after services on Sundays? and instead completely ignored it and launched into his now obligatory tirade against Jehiovahs Witnesses, care to explain it?
Do you seriously think anyone on this forum condones the murders in the OP?

Is that what you were fishing for?

Struth!

I thought the thread was about how religious convictions can lead to morally reprehensible actions.

You wanted people to condemn the murders in the C19th and C20th, that was it?

rc

Moves
13 Apr 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Do you find it equally amazing how those parents can listen to a sermon about your Jehovah's love and then go to hospital and let their child die because this Jehovah would prefer it?
I don't know any children who have died and infact the law states that in the case of a minor the parent has no jurisdiction, you will find this is the case in most of Europe Canada and the USA. Infact I don't know a single parent who has let their children die. As for our stance on blood its well known and published in over 700 languages, you may make reference to that if you are interested.

F

Moves
13 Apr 15

I don't know any children who have died and infact the law states that in the case of a minor the parent has no jurisdiction, you will find this is the case in most of Europe Canada and the USA. Infact I don't know a single parent who has let their children die. As for our stance on blood its well known and published in over 700 languages, you may make reference to that if you are interested.
The number of languages the justification for such morally reprehensible actions has been published in is neither here nor there.

rc

Moves
13 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
Do you seriously think anyone on this forum condones the murders in the OP?

Is that what you were fishing for?

Struth!

I thought the thread was about how religious convictions can lead to morally reprehensible actions.

You wanted people to condemn the murders in the C19th and C20th, that was it?
Whether they condone them i cannot say, they have so far failed to explain them that's for sure. I want to understand why you cabn listen to a sermon Sunday afternoon presumably about Christ and compassion and then go outside and invite your family and friends to watch a man be lynched and mutilated. Thats what I want to know.

F

Moves
13 Apr 15

Whether they condone them i cannot say, they have so far failed to explain them that's for sure. I want to understand why you cabn listen to a sermon Sunday afternoon presumably about Christ and compassion and then go outside and invite your family and friends to watch a man be lynched and mutilated. Thats what I want to know.
How can possible argue that divegeester is "equally as hateful" as people who strung up blacks by their necks to murder them?"

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
13 Apr 15
1 edit

As someone who allegedly follows the teachings of Jesus wouldn't 'turn the other cheek' be more apt?