1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 09:39
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Your history of posting here is one of intolerance , bigotry and hatred. If you can provide evidence to the contrary then please do so now. Third time asking.
    You are the one saying that I am as bad as the people doing the lynchings on your OP and yet according to you I'm the one fully of hatred and bigotry because I disagree with you.

This could be your finest moment yet robbie.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 09:40
    sorry you were telling us how many person we have lynched after services on Sunday.
    No you were about to tell me whether or not those JW parents were right to prevent their child having a life saving blood transfusion.

Were they right or not?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 09:41
    Originally posted by FMF
    Equally as hateful as people who strung up blacks by their necks to murder them?
    Difficult to say, certainly intolerant ignorant and bigoted, to what extent is difficult to determine.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 09:43
    Originally posted by divegeester
    No you were about to tell me whether or not those JW parents were right to prevent their child having a life saving blood transfusion.

Were they right or not?
    you are winning 4000 persons mutilated and lynched to nil, you will tell us how many persons we have treated likewise after services on Sunday. This thread is after all about lynchings on Sunday afternoons, is it not? Its not about blood transfusions or Jehovah witnesses despite your rather vain, predictable and transparent attempts to derail it.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 09:44
    Difficult to say, certainly intolerant ignorant and bigoted, to what extent is difficult to determine.
    But you said divegeester is "equally as hateful, equally as bigoted" as those who lynched black people but now... you're saying that's not so and it's "difficult to determine"? You are back peddling?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 09:45
    you are winning 4000 persons mutilated and lynched to nil, you will tell us how many persons we have treated likewise after services on Sunday.
    How is divegeester "winning 4000 persons mutilated and lynched to nil"? What on earth are you on about?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 09:45
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You are the one saying that I am as bad as the people doing the lynchings on your OP and yet according to you I'm the one fully of hatred and bigotry because I disagree with you.

This could be your finest moment yet robbie.
    You have not been able to provide any evidence to the contras, no not a single loving compassionate and tolerant statement. Its not my finest hour dweebjeester, its yours, you seem incapable of telling us anything.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 09:47
    Yes to me he has no more love in his heart than them, if you have evidence to the contrary then please produce it now. As far as i am concerned his is equally as hateful, equally as bigoted.
    It could have been some JWs that were wearing the ghost hoods. They are sometimes confused with Christians. Who knows? 😏
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    You have not been able to provide any evidence to the contras, no not a single loving compassionate and tolerant statement. Its not my finest hour dweebjeester, its yours, you seem incapable of telling us anything.
    You have said that I am equally as hateful and bigoted as the people doing the lynchings in your OP. The onus on you to provide evidence.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    You have not been able to provide any evidence to the contras, no not a single loving compassionate and tolerant statement.
    divegeester has to provide evidence that he wouldn't or never would have lynched black people or that he is not hateful enough to do that?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 09:481 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    How is divegeester "winning 4000 persons mutilated and lynched to nil"? What on earth are you on about?
    he made a comparison between our stance on blood transfusions and the death of children and insinuated that we are more morally culpable and reprehensible than the persons who perpetrated these atrocities. In fact he told me to shut up on that very basis. Arte you in your senses FMF, capable of rational thought? How could you have missed it? Oh dear and here you are feigning ignorance. How droll.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 09:48
    Originally posted by FMF
    divegeester has to provide evidence that he wouldn't or never would have lynched black people or that he is not hateful enough to do that?
    All he has to do is provide evidence of his compassion and love and tolerance.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 09:49
    Its not my finest hour dweebjeester, its yours...
    I see you are pretty quickly down-shifting into your playground name changing tactic. I suspect you already realise you have made an epic fail in this thread.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 09:50
    he made a comparison between out stance on blood transfusions and the death of children and insinuated that we are more morally culpable than the person who perpetrated these atrocities.
    Where did he say you were "more morally culpable"?
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 09:51
    Originally posted by FMF
    I never heard of anyone providing proof of what they would or would not do. That seems stupid to me. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree