1. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 09:27
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Can you explain how the lynchings you describe are "reflective of the teaching one finds in normal Christianity"?
    Yes I could try. I suspect that they are so insipid as to have no real meaning for the adherents after all how is it possible to listen to a sermon about love and compassion and then perpetrate acts of cruelty. You will explain. What these teachings are I cannot say with any certainty not being party to the sermons that were given.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 09:29
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie to divegeester
    Lets start, that would be 4000 persons your churches have lynched, mutilated, burnt and invited your friends and children to watch die.
    divegeester's "friends and children" were invited to watch people die by being lynched? What are you one about?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 09:31
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie to divegeester
    ...to me you are simply an ignorant religious bigot with no more love in your heart than the people who perpetrated these atrocities.
    You are comparing divegeester to the people who lynched black people you mentioned in your OP?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 09:32
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Yes I could try. I suspect that they are so insipid as to have no real meaning for the adherents after all how is it possible to listen to a sermon about love and compassion and then perpetrate acts of cruelty. You will explain. What these teachings are I cannot say with any certainty not being party to the sermons that were given.
    So that's a "no you can't explain it"?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 09:34
    Originally posted by FMF
    You are comparing divegeester to the people who lynched black people you mentioned in your OP?
    Yes to me he has no more love in his heart than them, if you have evidence to the contrary then please produce it now. As far as i am concerned his is equally as hateful, equally as bigoted.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    This is no place for your religious hatred, I have never let a child die, nor has Galveston nor has roigam. Perhaps you would like to tell us how many persons Jehovahs witnesses have lynched after their services on a Sunday afternoon? How many persons Jehovahs witnesses have mutilated after their services on a Sunday afternoon? How many persons they ...[text shortened]... l answer the questions because for at this point you are winning 4000 dead and mutilated to nil.
    So the JW parents in that thread were wrong to be letting thier child die by withholding blood?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    Yes to me he has no more love in his heart than them, if you have evidence to the contrary then please produce it now. As far as i am concerned his is equally as hateful, equally as bigoted.
    Wonderful stuff.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 09:35
    So that's a "no you can't explain it"?
    I have stated that evidently the teachings were insipid, i cannot go beyond that, its unreasonable to expect that i can unless i have access to the sermons themselves.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    Wonderful stuff.
    you have evidence of your love and compassion for people here? i can provide evidence of your hatred no problem.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    You have never met me, all you know of me is that I vehemently disagree with your religious doctrines and practices and yet you are saying that is as bad as the lynchings in your OP?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 09:36
    So the JW parents in that thread were wrong to be letting thier child die by withholding blood?
    sorry you were telling us how many person we have lynched after services on Sunday.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 09:37
    You have never met me, all you know of me is that I vehemently disagree with your religious doctrines and practices and yet you are saying that is as bad as the lynchings in your OP?
    Your history of posting here is one of intolerance , bigotry and hatred. If you can provide evidence to the contrary then please do so now. Third time asking.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 09:37
    I have stated that evidently the teachings were insipid, i cannot go beyond that, its unreasonable to expect that i can unless i have access to the sermons themselves.
    When you say "evidently" you mean you have evidence that the teachings of normal Christianity reflect the horror of those lynchings?
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 09:38
    Equally as hateful as people who strung up blacks by their necks to murder them?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 09:38
    When you say "evidently" you mean you have evidence that the teachings of normal Christianity reflect the horror of those lynchings?
    Yes the evidence of the crimes themselves surely?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree