Taking Quality Questions on Revelation

Taking Quality Questions on Revelation

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T

Moves
05 May 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @rajk999
Exactly... one of the more hilariously ridiculous arguments is that he cannot follow the commandments because Jesus did not say how much to do to get saved.
Yeah that's a classic. Seems like being illogical is a requirement for being able to believe the doctrine that they are taught.

What's particularly cringe worthy is how dishonest he is with his incessant mischaracterizations of people's positions, mischaracterizations of what people have or haven't said in the past, the false accusations and so on. It's really pathetic.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 May 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
Yeah that's a classic. Seems like being illogical is a requirement for being able to believe the doctrine that they are taught.

What's particularly cringe worthy is how dishonest he is with his incessant mischaracterizations of people's positions, mischaracterizations of what people have or haven't said in the past, the false accusations and so on. It's really pathetic.
Classic psychological projection.

Or are you following Saul Alinsky’s advice to accuse others of that which you’re guilty of.

But wait - you forgot to say “cogent argument.”

Bad boy!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 May 18

Here is something to think about. Gods boys are those like Abraham and David. Yet you constantly find fault with them.

You are on the other side.

T

Moves
05 May 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @romans1009
Classic psychological projection.

Or are you following Saul Alinsky’s advice to accuse others of that which you’re guilty of.

But wait - you forgot to say “cogent argument.”

Bad boy!
Right on cue and just as I was saying...

T

Moves
05 May 18

Here is something to think about. Gods boys are those like Abraham and David. Yet you constantly find fault with them.

Did you inadvertently respond to the wrong post?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 May 18

LOL

The two Christ deniers are getting confused. Come on, fellas. It’s not that hard!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 May 18

I don’t “constantly find fault” with them. I just said they’re not sinless as rajk and you claim. And I backed up my position with the Bible.

Nice!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 May 18

Right on cue and just as I was saying...
What happened to “cogent argument?” You were supposed to say that!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 May 18

Yes.. sorry. Lol.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 May 18

I don’t “constantly find fault” with them. I just said they’re not sinless as rajk and you claim. And I backed up my position with the Bible.

Nice!
Did i say they were sinless?

T

Moves
05 May 18

Nice!
Classic lol. Did you inadvertently respond to the wrong post?

T

Moves
05 May 18

Did i say they were sinless?
As I'm sure you're aware, neither did I, but Romans has repeatedly shown that the facts don't matter to him.

The fact is that I wrote the following:
"Yet many Christians will deny that any human can truly obey God, i.e., cease to commit sin."

Yet Romans responded and continues to respond as if I had said that Abraham had never sinned. It's part and parcel of his repeated dishonesty - which no doubt will continue.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 May 18

As I'm sure you're aware, neither did I, but Romans has repeatedly shown that the facts don't matter to him.

The fact is that I wrote the following:
"Yet many Christians will deny that any human can truly obey God, i.e., cease to commit sin."

Yet Romans responded and continues to respond as if I had said that Abraham had never sinned. It's part and parcel of his repeated dishonesty - which no doubt will continue.
If you’ve got something to say, just plainly state your case and make a “cogent argument.”

See how easy that was?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 May 18

Classic lol. Did you inadvertently respond to the wrong post?
You and ToO are so similar. The only difference is you spew industrial-strength hate like a geyser, while ToO limits his hate to just bearing false witness against others.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 May 18
2 edits

Originally posted by @divegeester
It’s called free thinking sonship, personal accountability for ones own religious mindset, reading the bible with the essence of God’s mercy central to one’s understanding.

Rather than absorbing what one is told by supposed leaders for the faith, and pretentiously positioning one’s self as a teacher of Revelation.
It’s called free thinking sonship,

I have freedom of thinking. And with that freedom, on some matters, I arrive at different opinions from you.

You cannot define "free thinking" as always in agreement with Divegeester?

Now if in my "free thinking" you persuade me that something thought is wrong, well, that is a possibility. And it should run both ways. And it could be that both of us could use some correction somewhere.