1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Nov '08 01:50
    This is the most despicable act of religious cruelty I have ever come across. And people wonder why I hate religions, religions of death like Islam and Christianity.
    http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/11/12/afghanistan.acid.attack/index.html?iref=mpstoryview
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Nov '08 02:11
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    This is the most despicable act of religious cruelty I have ever come across. And people wonder why I hate religions, religions of death like Islam and Christianity.
    http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/11/12/afghanistan.acid.attack/index.html?iref=mpstoryview
    i don't know whats more despicable, what has happened to those poor girls or its use as political capital!
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    13 Nov '08 04:191 edit
    Didn't they learn? They alienated the Iraqis by attacking Iraqi Muslims.

Those girls' Dads should hunt down some Talibans and cut off their balls with a rusty saw.
  4. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    13 Nov '08 07:13
    Cruelty does not limit itself to the radical elements within Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, etc. etc. It is independent of religion. Violence exists in the absence of religions. The perpetrators of the violent act should be held accountable for a gross injustice, but Islam itself is not at fault. They may claim to be doing it in the name of Islam but it is only a claim. Christians might kill in the name of their God but it is only a claim, for the militant fringe of Christianity are certainly not Christians. If you wish to believe that, well, that's on you.
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    13 Nov '08 08:45
    I once saw some photos of what American soldiers were doing to prisoners in Iraq. And people wonder why I hate Americans.

The incident you cited was clearly carried out by male chauvinists who don't want girls to get an education (probably because they don't think they will be able to find a girl willing to become their slave if all girls get educated)

Thats why I hate all men. Especially American men.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Nov '08 10:05
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I once saw some photos of what American soldiers were doing to prisoners in Iraq. And people wonder why I hate Americans.

The incident you cited was clearly carried out by male chauvinists who don't want girls to get an education (probably because they don't think they will be able to find a girl willing to become their slave if all girls get educated)

'all men', and i thought that you rather took a shine to me, oh well, delusions persist, but actually you are correct, i used to live in Pakistan and the treatment of women is truly deplorable, infact it is truly inhumane to an excessive degree, everyday there are reports in newspapers of girls having 'accidents' in a domestic setting, the most common is that their 'dubutta', - a head scarf gets caught in the fire whilst cooking', even though i have never seen one on while they cook. even in India there are instances of acid being poured not only on girls but also on 'low cast', workers, there is a horrific picture in national geographic magazine of a man who dared to draw water from village well and had acid poured upon him because he was low cast and 'unclean' and had contaminated the well, jealous and men who have had a marriage proposal knocked back have resorted to this tactic to defigure the girl so that no one else will have her, truly it is a sick world, however the worst case is that little Somalian girl who was raped, reported it and then was charged with adultery, buried up to her head in sand and then stoned to death, i was almost physically sick when i contemplated this, infact if i never had the example of Christ my heart would seethe with hatred because of the cruelty and the injustice, please be careful that it also does not consume you and you're heart becomes hardened and bitter because of the cruel and senseless actions of others! although who could blame you?
  7. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    13 Nov '08 14:02

Not sure why you'd hate American men more so than others. Women in the United States have as much freedom, opportunity, and education as any place in the world. They've got us by the balls over here.

I think your anger is somehow misplaced.
  8. Cape Town
    Moves
    13 Nov '08 14:38
    Originally posted by Ullr
    Not sure why you'd hate American men more so than others. Women in the United States have as much freedom, opportunity, and education as any place in the world. They've got us by the balls over here.

Start by reading the first post in this thread then read my response more carefully and you might get it.
  9. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    13 Nov '08 14:471 edit
    Start by reading the first post in this thread then read my response more carefully and you might get it.
    I have twice and it still doesn't make sense. Why for instance would you hate American men more than say the Taliban men for example or the men in the news story in the first post of this thread that sprayed school girls with acid?

Again, I think your anger may be misplaced and I really don't understand it.

And to bring it to a more personal level, I am an American man and I really see no reason why you would hate me more than any other.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Nov '08 15:281 edit

Thats all well and good, your hating american men because of what those animals did to those poor innocent girls but that was the Taliban in action, they stopped all female education when and where they are in power, since you hate all men especially american men, I assume you are female, do you want your education to be stomped into the ground by these animals?
    BTW, you all can say, they are not 'true muslims' all you want but get near them and say that, they will vehemently deny it and then machine gun your asss.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Nov '08 15:35
    Originally posted by Badwater
    Cruelty does not limit itself to the radical elements within Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, etc. etc. It is independent of religion. Violence exists in the absence of religions. The perpetrators of the violent act should be held accountable for a gross injustice, but Islam itself is not at fault. They may claim to be doing it in the name of Islam b ...[text shortened]... of Christianity are certainly not Christians. If you wish to believe that, well, that's on you.
    Actually, Islam itself IS to blame, they are following Shiria law, which they no doubt pick and choose but Islam came out of the starting gate bent on war, subjugation by force in the 700's and have not stopped since, take a look at what is happening in Africa where whole villages are destroyed because they refuse to convert to Islam. Yesiree, Islam, the religion of peace. That is the biggest scam since christianity, another religion of death.
    Don't EVEN try to say Islam is the religion of tolerance when so much death and maiming is going on and in the christian so-called world people are getting killed for having abortion clinics which for better or worse happen to be legal but the right wing frothing at the mouth zealots would rather kill a doctor than take care of a baby after it is forced to be born no matter the circumstances, like rape. Yesiree, christianity, the religion of peace. The ORIGINAL scam.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Nov '08 15:37
    Originally posted by Ullr

I think the reference was to a CERTAIN american man, some guy named sonhouse for having the courage to call a spade a spade.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Nov '08 15:41

Did you see what the Japanese soldiers did to their prisoners in WW2? or What Pol Pot did to his country men in Cambodia, or what Idi Amin did to his people? And of course we all know about Hitler. And Stalin, and on and on. Americans are amateurs compared to those dudes. I guess that doesn't count, if ONE american atrocity takes place, it counts for one Million Pol Pot kills in Cambodia. Or Armenia. They are equal in your pathetically blinded eyes.
  14. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    13 Nov '08 15:58
    Did you see what the Japanese soldiers did to their prisoners in WW2? or What Pol Pot did to his country men in Cambodia, or what Idi Amin did to his people? And of course we all know about Hitler. And Stalin, and on and on. Americans are amateurs compared to those dudes. I guess that doesn't count, if ONE american atrocity takes place, it counts for one Million Pol Pot kills in Cambodia. Or Armenia. They are equal in your pathetically blinded eyes.
    I guess some people just need something to hate and in this day an age hating Americans is fashionable.

However, I have to admit I find it really strange that someone could possibly turn a thread about sad and horrific atrocities committed against schoolgirls by Afghanistan men into an expression of hatred against American men. How does someone's brain make that connection?
  15. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    13 Nov '08 16:06
    Hey sonny dude,

war is war and atrocities are atrocities and us people we 're evil for a billion trillion reasons -men and women, Christians and Atheists and Muslims alike. When we get angry or sentimental and drive loco it's impossible to have a decent conversation -we have to wait; twhitehead, normally a quite rational person, is full of hatred right now and this is more painful for her/ him than for anybody else. Given the conditions noone can blaim her/ him, and time will tell. I am sure you understand.

Best regards my friend

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree