1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 22:391 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    And I agreed that you don't need it. But you do use it.
    There is, however, plenty of technology that we can reasonably say that we do need.
    Need is a strong word considering we rarely talk about air quality, food and water supply and quality, ecosystems and the like.
    These are the things we need
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 22:40
    You might want to read your own post and imaging it was addressed to you.
    I do.
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 07:07
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I know for sure that I have. Now that I am a sole parent with responsibilities I feel like I must give my child the best I can with his start in life. So I need a bit of money, I need stable accommodation,etc.
    So you wish it on the Aborigines, but wouldn't subject your children to it. That makes you a hypocrite.

Anyhow I take offence at the likes of you who think they know me.
    When did I ever suggest I know you? I take offence at the likes of you lying about me.

Call me a wishy washy new age hippy libtard if you want,
    I think you are confusing me with someone else. I am not a right wing extremeist and have never called anyone a wishy washy new age hippy libtard.

but don't tell me what I will or wont do. Or what I have or haven't done. An apology is in order here
    An apology for what exactly? You have made up what you think I would say then you want an apology for your inventions? I don't think so.
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 07:09
    Yes, I agree, but technology is often spruiked by government types as an answer to problems that we don't even have.
    Well perhaps you could give an example.

I genuinely hope I'm wrong, but this idea (that we should be wary of technology) is not just off the top of my head. It's a long held view of mine, and a few others
    So by 'ancient wisdom' you meant 'I've held this view for a long time'.
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 07:16
    You are a putz bro.
    You miss the fact that I actually respect you when I criticize you.
    I don't think 'putz' is a term of respect. Do you? You use a lot of words completely incorrectly, maybe you are doing the same with that one.

You may actually listen, but hearing is a rarity here and everywhere else (these days? )
    Don't blame the listener for your poor use of language. If you want people to read between the lines, then don't be surprised when they get a different message from what you intended. Try writing what you mean.

Have you ever apologized or admitted you were wrong?
    Yes. But even if I hadn't, that wouldn't change what you do or don't do. Don't use me as an excuse for you bad behavior.

I can handle being told when I'm wrong. I welcome it.
    Not in this thread apparently.

That last comment sounded kinda racist, but you will definitely tell me that you are not racist and I'm wrong.
    Please quote me before making an accusation of racism. Which comment exactly are you saying was 'kinda racist'. If you can't quote me then an apology is in order.

Since you think you can tell me what to do I recommend you stay off the spirituality forum where you frequently post and yet rarely contribute.
    So you are upset that I told you what to do (something I don't recall doing, and you haven't explained when I did it), and your response is to tell me what to do? Hypocrite.
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 07:18
    Need is a strong word considering we rarely talk about air quality, food and water supply and quality, ecosystems and the like.
    These are the things we need
    And many of those things come to you courtesy of technology. The worlds food supply depends on the Haber process. I think that counts as technology. Without it, over a billion people would die of starvation.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 07:211 edit
    So you wish it on the Aborigines, but wouldn't subject your children to it. That makes you a hypocrite.

[b]Anyhow I take offence at the likes of you who think they know me.

When did I ever suggest I know you? I take offence at the likes of you lying about me.

Call me a wishy washy new age hippy libtard if you want,
    I think you are confu ...[text shortened]... de up what you think I would say then you want an apology for your inventions? I don't think so.[/b]
    Defense. no substance. what else would I expect.
    I lay my heart out and you trample all over.

It's called the SPIRITuality forum. Does that even mean anything to you? Apparently you treat it like anything else.

Did Apathist back me up in some unthought of way? It would seem so.

I am not confusing you. You're reading comprehension seems to falter when you are confronted.

If you don't know what you should apologize for then don't worry.
    It's an invitation for you.

I have replied, in my own fashion, to your posts. the fact that you continually call me "wrong" is a reflection on you, but you will no doubt disagree.

You make no progress for humanity, you make no progress for Spirituality, yet you continue to ..... be yourself.
    Man.... I'm done
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 07:24
    And many of those things come to you courtesy of technology. The worlds food supply depends on the Haber process. I think that counts as technology. Without it, over a billion people would die of starvation.
    Yes you're right. You just rightly omit that we have to say "yessir" and "thankyousir" and basically come to the begging bowl of technology.

So you say the internet is free? (I'll stop here)
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 07:25

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Cape Town
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 08:03
    Defense. no substance. what else would I expect.
    It seems that you have nothing sensible to say in response to my posts so you keep saying over and over that you find no substance in my posts. If there is no substance, why respond at all?

I lay my heart out and you trample all over.
    With no substance? How do I manage that?

If you don't know what you should apologize for then don't worry.
    It's an invitation for you.

It would appear it was a false accusation given that you cannot quote me on what you thought required an apology. And it is far from being the first false accusation you have made about me in recent posts.
  11. Cape Town
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 08:05
    So you say the internet is free?
    No, I do not.
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 08:49
    No, I do not.
    thumbs up
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 08:54
    It seems that you have nothing sensible to say in response to my posts so you keep saying over and over that you find no substance in my posts. If there is no substance, why respond at all?

[b]I lay my heart out and you trample all over.

With no substance? How do I manage that?

If you don't know what you should apologize for then don't worry ...[text shortened]... ogy. And it is far from being the first false accusation you have made about me in recent posts.
    Yeah whatever. Grow old and die. Findout. Then ...
    Don't come trembling to me.
    I bring "grey " issues to this forum and you have static answers.
    In this sense the Christians are better then you.

oooh, take it personally. Why not callme out on it?
    Why not ignore the points I make and just dismiss the one I try to make.
    "WE" are trying to make anew world here. You sir, are a fence sitter
  14. Cape Town
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 09:10
    Yeah whatever. Grow old and die. Findout. Then ...
    Don't come trembling to me.
    If I am dead, I can hardly come 'trembling to you', nor would I want to even if I could.

"WE" are trying to make anew world here. You sir, are a fence sitter
    And you sir made false accusations about me. You are a liar and a hypocrite.
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 10:011 edit
    If I am dead, I can hardly come 'trembling to you', nor would I want to even if I could.

[b]"WE" are trying to make anew world here. You sir, are a fence sitter

And you sir made false accusations about me. You are a liar and a hypocrite.[/b]
    Just get into the spirit of my posts.
    The fact that you don't seem to get into the spirit of any posts here makes me think you are unspiritual. But that's no skin off your back, you're a fullblown atheist,right?

Call me a liar all you want. The points I make remain,sodo yours

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree