1. Cape Town
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 21:56
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I intended to have a dig at you.
    Well sorry to say that if insults and lies about me are 'having a dig' in your book then I still don't like the spirit of your posts.
    I suspect though that the whole 'having a dig' is really just you trying to excuse your behavior without a real apology or admission. The reality is you don't take criticism well and you lash out in response.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 22:17
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Well sorry to say that if insults and lies about me are 'having a dig' in your book then I still don't like the spirit of your posts.
    I suspect though that the whole 'having a dig' is really just you trying to excuse your behavior without a real apology or admission. The reality is you don't take criticism well and you lash out in response.
    You are entitled to your opinion.
    I am trying to be authentic, you disagree. Its ok. I can live with that.
    I thought you wouldn't accept my qualified apology, or really even get it.
    Do you get why I'm sorry ? not for insulting but for the way it went down. Your focus everytime was going back to my apparent disingenuity, where as I didn't want you to take it like that
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    08 Mar '17 08:00
    I am trying to be authentic, you disagree. Its ok. I can live with that.
    Why do you use so many words incorrectly?
    Lying to my face isn't 'being authentic' unless you are a naturally dishonest person. If that is so, then I dislike the spirit of you as a person as well as your posts, given that you say your posts are an authentic representation of what you are.

Do you get why I'm sorry ?
    Yes. That is why I didn't accept the apology.

Your focus everytime was going back to my apparent disingenuity, where as I didn't want you to take it like that
    Yes, you don't want to think about your dishonesty and rudeness, nor admit to it nor apologize for it.

The very fact that you won't admit to your bad behavior makes you even more despicable than a person that lies and then apologies.

I am not really as offended as I might appear, I just find it interesting to what lengths you will go to avoid apologizing or even admitting wrong doing. The human psychology that causes people that find themselves in a hole to just keep digging fascinates me.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Mar '17 20:15
    Why do you use so many words incorrectly?
    Lying to my face isn't 'being authentic' unless you are a naturally dishonest person. If that is so, then I dislike the spirit of you as a person as well as your posts, given that you say your posts are an authentic representation of what you are.

[b]Do you get why I'm sorry ?

Yes. That is why I didn't a ...[text shortened]... psychology that causes people that find themselves in a hole to just keep digging fascinates me.[/b]
    Oh I got that you aren't as offended as you appear to be .... well before this thread started. but you do appear offended a lot, you're right.

I think I've addressed most of your other points here already. you are just trying to strengthen them and repeat them (in the hopes of deflating me some more). Oh I get that dude.

Thnx for the interaction. You have taught me much but prolly not wholly and solely in the ways you wanted 😉
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    08 Mar '17 21:31
    I think I've addressed most of your other points here already.
    Actually I don't think you have genuinely addressed a single one of my points. The lies and insults were in part an attempt to avoid doing so.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Mar '17 23:03
    Actually I don't think you have genuinely addressed a single one of my points. The lies and insults were in part an attempt to avoid doing so.
    ok.
    now you're just getting boring ... even more so than usual.

or is this about getting the last word.
    here you go it's yours 🙂
  7. Cape Town
    Moves
    09 Mar '17 07:111 edit
    ok.
    now you're just getting boring ... even more so than usual.
    Says the guy that won't admit when he's wrong and tries to run away by claiming he has addressed my points when he hasn't.

or is this about getting the last word.
    No. It is genuinely about the fact that you didn't address any of my key points. For example, you didn't address these points:
    1. Technology is essential for survival for the vast majority of humans.
    2. People who idolize the aborigines life style would not actually choose to live it.
    3. The fact that antibacterial handwash isn't best described as 'technology'.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Mar '17 10:56
    quOriginally posted by KellyJay
    Who fears technology? It is no different than anything else, you can fear water and either
    take a shower in it or bath, even if you can also drown in it too. It is just part of life, what
    it is used for can be good or bad.
    Sure, till we notice too late our civilization is going to go down the tubes because the political forces around the world want status quo, keep the profits flowing at ANY cost, including putting your head in the sand and so we lose our civilization because of it.

Of course that leads to accusations I am crying the sky is falling, the sky is falling.

Hey, it already happened, 65 million years ago🙂
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    09 Mar '17 21:27
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Sure, till we notice too late our civilization is going to go down the tubes because the political forces around the world want status quo, keep the profits flowing at ANY cost, including putting your head in the sand and so we lose our civilization because of it.

Of course that leads to accusations I am crying the sky is falling, the sky is falling.

Hey, it already happened, 65 million years ago🙂
    Thank you for getting it.
    When it's too late, it's too late... and the science is telling us we are at that place now or in the near future.

If an asteroid hits then so be it, but if we fail our Earth and had warned ourselves not to go down that road but did so anyway, then shame on us

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree