The Agenda

The Agenda

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
28 Aug 19
1 edit

@rajk999 said
I never dismissed belief. I said that belief has a special meaning that is not just a profession of faith with the mouth.
"Nobody is required to know or believe it".

Your words from earlier post.

c

Moves
28 Aug 19
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Can an Atheist at death be saved due to their works?
Rajk says yes.
But clearly, the "belief" aspect is missing from the good works, along with the pesky problem of forgiveness of sin.
How can an atheist request forgiveness from an entity in which he doesn't "believe" exists?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Aug 19

@chaney3 said
Rajk says yes.
But clearly, the "belief" aspect is missing from the good works, along with the pesky problem of forgiveness of sin.
How can an atheist request forgiveness from an entity in which he doesn't "believe" exists?
God will not force anyone to enter into His Kingdom, if you don't want Him, He will grant that. As Jesus came and went all in for us, laying down His life for us so we could be redeemed from our sin, God calls us to be all in for Him. We cannot be double minded, one foot in God's Kingdom, one foot out. True repentance and grace go hand in hand! He did the work to redeem us, we reap the benefits of His grace and mercy, and what He gives us we are to share.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
28 Aug 19

@kellyjay said
Look at what you started! 🙁 LOL
I know, right?!

Finishing sentences is overrated.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Aug 19

@chaney3 said
"Nobody is required to know or believe it".

Your words from earlier post.
What is the 'it'.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Aug 19

@kellyjay said
Do you think Jesus cannot welcome whoever he chooses into the Kingdom of God? Is Jesus bound by your interpretation of the bible? Paul said a demonstration of charity and brotherly love is a more excellent way than faith. Who enters the Kingdom of God is up to God and Jesus Christ... not your church.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Aug 19

@rajk999 said
Do you think Jesus cannot welcome whoever he chooses into the Kingdom of God? Is Jesus bound by your interpretation of the bible? Paul said a demonstration of charity and brotherly love is a more excellent way than faith. Who enters the Kingdom of God is up to God and Jesus Christ... not your church.
It is a simple question, talking around it doesn't answer the question. Can you answer it or are you going act like you gave an answer and hide the fact you didn't? You don't need my church's answer, the Word of God is enough, and that is all that is required.

You can lie about my pushing my church doctrine again, and it is very clear you are lying when you talk about it, because you don't know what church I go to, so you cannot know its doctrine. You evil imagination again replaces reality as you talk about other people!

c

Moves
28 Aug 19

@rajk999 said
What is the 'it'.
It was your post, your words.
YOU need to specify what "it" is.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Aug 19

@kellyjay said
It is a simple question, talking around it doesn't answer the question. Can you answer it or are you going act like you gave an answer and hide the fact you didn't? You don't need my church's answer, the Word of God is enough, and that is all that is required.

You can lie about my pushing my church doctrine again, and it is very clear you are lying when you talk about it ...[text shortened]... annot know its doctrine. You evil imagination again replaces reality as you talk about other people!
I will have to leave you in your ignorance.

F

Moves
28 Aug 19

@kellyjay said
Can you answer it or are you going act like you gave an answer and hide the fact you didn't?
Oh the irony.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Aug 19

@fmf said
Oh the irony.
Ha, my thought exactly when I read it.

F

Moves
29 Aug 19

@kellyjay said
Would it be an example of the "free gift" of "grace" and undeserved "mercy" if he or she was "saved"? And isn't it up to Jesus? And can't He do whatever He wants? And isn't it presumably what "judgement" is about?

c

Moves
29 Aug 19

@fmf said
Would it be an example of the "free gift" of "grace" and undeserved "mercy" if he or she was "saved"? And isn't it up to Jesus? And can't He do whatever He wants? And isn't it presumably what "judgement" is about?
"Belief" seems to be required by Jesus, as it states in John 3:16, and the verses provided by KellyJay on page 7.

F

Moves
29 Aug 19

@kellyjay said
Can a Christian at death be "saved" if their worship and faith are not substantiated by "works"?

F

Moves
29 Aug 19

@chaney3 said
"Belief" seems to be required by Jesus, as it states in John 3:16, and the verses provided by KellyJay on page 7.
If you can't be bothered to answer the questions you are supposedly 'responding' to, don't use the "Quote" function.