The Agenda

The Agenda

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
28 Aug 19

@rajk999 said
Clearly, that is what he is preaching.
Talking the Christian talk = eternal life
Walking the Christian walk = insulting Christ. = damnation.
What a completely Satanic doctrine these churches preach.
That is not what I'm saying, buffoon.

Trusting in what Jesus did on the cross alone, by Himself, on my behalf, without anything I could do, when I was without "strength", an "enemy" and a "sinner" I was "reconciled to God by the death of his Son" and "justified by his blood".

These things never come out of your mouth. You speak only lies.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Aug 19
1 edit

@sonship said
I have never so far encountered another poster here who had a good interpretation of Matthew 25:31-46.
Your idea of a 'good interpretation' is one that twists the clear words of CHrist into words which match your Satanic doctrine.

Christ said how He will judge.
You dont like it because it means you have to do good works
Preaching about good works and righteousness is contrary to Satan
So Christ's teachings need to be twisted.

Enjoy yourself, the days are short.
You will soon account for all your twisting of the Word of God.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
28 Aug 19

@rajk999 said
You sound like the hypocritical Pharisees.
Eternal life is a gift. I agree. But who gets it.
Only those that are saved by grace through faith, and not of works.

God said so. Take it up with Him.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Aug 19

@secondson said
That is not what I'm saying, buffoon.

Trusting in what Jesus did on the cross alone, by Himself, on my behalf, without anything I could do, when I was without "strength", an "enemy" and a "sinner" I was "reconciled to God by the death of his Son" and "justified by his blood".

These things never come out of your mouth. You speak only lies.
You think calling me buffoon strengthens the credibility of your false teaching? Nothing you say is from Christ. He never said this :

This is from Paul and it is a very small part of Pauls teachings. You focus on that because you think it removes the requirement of you having to do good works and live righteously.

An unrighteous man and a lazy man and an evil man will gravitate to your church teaching. A man who sits in your church and hears such nonsense will get up and walk away.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Aug 19

@Rajk999

Your idea of a 'good interpretation' is one that twists the clear words of CHrist into words which match your Satanic doctrine.

Explain again clearly how this is a "Satanic doctrine" ?

"If anyone's work which he has built upon the foundation remains, he will receive a reward.

If anyone's work, is consumed, he will suffer loss, but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire." (1 Cor. 3:15,16)

How again is this a "Satanic doctrine" ?

How again is this a "Satanic doctrine" ?

"But He, because He abides forever, has His priesthood unalterable.

Hence also He is able to save to the uttermost those who come forward to God through Him, since He lives always to intercede for them." (Heb. 7:24,25)

How again are these beliefs of mine a "Satanic doctrine" ?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
28 Aug 19

@rajk999 said

Christ said how He will judge.
You dont like it because it means you have to do good works
Preaching about good works and righteousness is contrary to Satan
So Christ's teachings need to be twisted.

Enjoy yourself, the days are short.
You will soon account for all your twisting of the Word of God.
You not only twist the scriptures, but you omit whole portions of it in favor of your self styled interpretations.

You are so steeped in the convoluted distortions and misrepresentations of God's Word that the fog of the confusion in your mind may never be resolved.

2 Corinthians 11:3
But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

Galatians 5:1
Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

You are "entangled" "with the yoke of bondage" to the law of performance.

2 Corinthians 3:17
Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Romans 8:2
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Without "the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus" you are consigned to the "law of sin and death" as long as you trust in the performance of the flesh to do "good works" for salvation.

And without the Spirit of Christ in you you will never understand the Word of God.

And until you lay it all down at the foot of the cross where Jesus died for you, to reconcile you to God, without any help from you, you will never be saved no matter how many or great your "good works" are.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Aug 19

@secondson said
Only those that are saved by grace through faith, and not of works.

God said so. Take it up with Him.
Saved in that sense does not mean eternal life n the Kingdom of God. If you had the ability to read a bit more than that sentence you would see that Paul explains his point. ... that saved born again Christians get eternal life AFTER FOLLOWING THE COMMANDMENTS - DOING GOOD WORKS AND LIVING RIGHTEOUSLY. They are saved but there is no eternal life UNLESS there is good works. Failure to do good works leads to NO INHERITANCE in the Kingdom of Christ and the Kingdom of God ... NONE. Dont be fooled by sonships nonsensical twisting of the bible.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Aug 19
3 edits

@secondson said
Galatians 5:1
Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

You are "entangled" "with the yoke of bondage" to the law of performance.
More foolishness. Just as an example take Gal 5:1. You are cherry picking and ignoring the teachings of Paul.

YOU are ignoring the parts that speak what is REQUIRED FOR ETERNAL LIFE

The yoke of bondage is the Law of Moses. Paul was speaking to the Galatians about circumcision. Some were saying it it was necessary for eternal life. Nobody needs to go back to the law of Moses. The only thing that matters is the the following the commandments of Christ chief of which is brotherly love and charity. Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God. (1 Corinthians 7:19 KJV) . Clearly you choose to ignore the whole story.

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. (Galatians 5:16-21 KJV).

No eternal life in the Kingdom of God for Christian Saints, unless there is righteousness.
Can faith save a man? NO!
Dead faith is the road to damnation.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Aug 19

@rajk999 said
More foolishness. Just as an example take Gal 5:1. You are cherry picking and ignoring the teachings of Paul.

YOU are ignoring the parts that speak what is REQUIRED FOR ETERNAL LIFE

The yoke of bondage is the Law of Moses. Paul was speaking to the Galatians about circumcision. Some were saying it it was necessary for eternal life. Nobody needs to go back to the law of M ...[text shortened]... unless there is righteousness.
Can faith save a man? NO!
Dead faith is the road to damnation.[/b]
We need a savior, Jesus Christ for salvation it is by His grace and mercy we’re saved. A very undeserving gift for sinners dead in our sins as all of us are outside of Christ.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Aug 19

@kellyjay said
We need a savior, Jesus Christ for salvation it is by His grace and mercy we’re saved. A very undeserving gift for sinners dead in our sins as all of us are outside of Christ.
I know your church preaches that only Christians have a saviour but that is not in the bible. Jesus is the Saviour of the world.

My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him. (1 John 2:1-5 KJV)

1. Christians have an advocate with God, Jesus Christ
2. Jesus is also the propitiation for the sins of the whole world
3. Whoso [anybody] who keep the commandments are the ones who know Christ.
4. Christians who profess to Know Christ but do not keep the commandments are liars [some Christians]

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Aug 19
1 edit

@rajk999 said
I know your church preaches that only Christians have a saviour but that is not in the bible. Jesus is the Saviour of the world.

[i]My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of t ...[text shortened]... ristians who profess to Know Christ but do not keep the commandments are liars [some Christians][/b]
Stop lying you have no idea what church I attend, therefore you cannot tell anyone what the doctrine is! Your evil imagination is all you have, nothing based in reality. You have even attempted to tell others what I believe, yet having discussed with me doctrine for years in conversation, you fail miserably to explain my beliefs and end up with more misrepresentations.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
28 Aug 19

@rajk999 said
Can faith save a man?
Nobody is saying faith saves.

Your thinking process is incredibly convoluted.

When will it sink into your head? God saves. Jesus died to save sinners. Through faith we believe God, and then God saves.

Jesus said you must be born again or you won't see the kingdom of God.

You cannot do anything to born yourself again. It is the sovereign act of God that causes one to be born again. There is nothing in the believer that commends itself to being born again.

Look at Ephesians 2:8 again.
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God.

Even the "faith" is a gift. Salvation is all within the sovereign domain of God. None of salvation has anything to do with you.

Like Cain it grates against your pride. You just can't bring yourself to believe that through faith you can receive the free gift of everlasting life.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Aug 19
2 edits

@Rajk999

You know it is one thing to erect a strawman argument to knock it easily down.

It is another thing to be enslaved to a strawman argument such that it has more control over you then you have over it.

You are obsessed.
I elaborated faithfully on Galatians 5:19-21; First Cor. 6:9-11; Eph. 5:3-5 multiple times over the years.

You would not be able to find ONE instance in which I taught that such WOULD inherit the kingdom of God (while in those fallen conditions).

You could find instances when I taught such failure to inherit was a dispensational and temporary punishment to saved people during the millennium. You would not be able to refer ONCE to my NEGATION of the main teaching of those passages.

And it is a mystery to me why you keep coming back as if those passages are disagree with by me OR I don't even know they exist.

You're obsessed with your strawman argument.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
28 Aug 19

@rajk999 said
You had better take a closer look at Romans 3:21,22.

But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

"Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ
unto all and upon all them that believe".

"unto all and upon all them that believe".

Yes, Jesus is the savior of the world, but take note that while the righteousness of Jesus Christ is "unto all", it is "upon all" that believe.

Few believe. Many don't.

Take note also in verse 22 that the "righteousness of God" is "by faith of Jesus Christ". All the good works in the world will not attain to the "righteousness of God".

The righteousness of God was attained for man by Jesus on the cross. It's all about Him.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
28 Aug 19

@sonship said
@Rajk999

You know it is one thing to erect a strawman argument to knock it easily down.

It is another thing to be enslaved to a strawman argument such that it has more control over you then you have over it.

You are obsessed.
I elaborated faithfully on Galatians 5:19-21; First Cor. 6:9-11; Eph. 5:3-5 multiple times over the years.

You would not be a ...[text shortened]... agree with by me OR I don't even know they exist.

You're obsessed with your strawman argument.
So what you're saying is is that the Word of God is a straw man argument.

Now we're getting somewhere. 🙄