Oh! I thought it was called "site ideas" 🙂
    yeah that's pretty gay as well.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Oct '11 21:24
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    "Making Eve from Adam's rib does not necessarily mean a clone, nor a genetical twin."

what do you think it means?😀 did God forget how to make a man? did he needed a blueprint? why a rib? wouldn't an eyelid be enough? did steve have adams rib for all his life? wouldn't be uncomfortable to have a rib larger than the others since steve was a woman? or wa ...[text shortened]... care by what 2(or more, the more the merrier) random simians from earth do in the bedroom
    not much of a debater, are you? i am sure you must have other qualities, and then again, it's not like knowing how to debate properly will save your life one day.

ummmm, debating = ignoring facts, okay, I'll say no. Trolling = ignoring facts, I'll say yes.

not much of a reader, either. did i assume those things or did i ask you what kind of sex do you find acceptable to god. a simple yes or no would suffice, though of course you are free to describe exactly how one should have sex, who to have it with, for what reason and how often, so as not to offend god. as if god would be offended or even care by what 2(or more, the more the merrier) random simians from earth do in the bedroom

the whole "abomination before God" thing broadcasts your intent to troll, methinks. But you know, much safer is not assuming what offends me or what I find "objectionable to God" (like it even matters).
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    28 Oct '11 12:45
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    [b]not much of a debater, are you? i am sure you must have other qualities, and then again, it's not like knowing how to debate properly will save your life one day.

ummmm, debating = ignoring facts, okay, I'll say no. Trolling = ignoring facts, I'll say yes.

not much of a reader, either. did i assume those things or did i ask you what kind ...[text shortened]... ot assuming what offends me or what I find "objectionable to God" (like it even matters).
    still avoiding to give your opinions i see. this subject really got to you didn't it?

how about you get over it and just tell us what you think. do you believe two people in love is a bad thing?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Oct '11 14:011 edit
    still avoiding to give your opinions i see. this subject really got to you didn't it?

how about you get over it and just tell us what you think. do you believe two people in love is a bad thing?
    people have free will to do what they like with their genitals, they do not have the right
    to expect others to accept the morality of it, nor to term them haters because they do not.
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    28 Oct '11 14:49
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    people have free will to do what they like with their genitals, they do not have the right
    to expect others to accept the morality of it, nor to term them haters because they do not.
    morality? that is a human concept. that changes from one month to the next. sometimes it happens that "moral" is the same with "good". quite often "moral" is the same with "stupid". and sometimes "moral" is quite evil.

it used to be moral to live your life in total obedience toward your feudal lord. moral for greeks to doink small boys.

don't talk to me about morality robbie boy. just because a gay dude chooses to stick his schlong into another dude, with full consent of the latter doesn't mean he is evil. or abominable before god. or if a lesbian chooses a penis free life. you simply feel the need to defend what you think is god's will, forgetting the fact that god is love and that god could care less what people do with their genitals.
  6. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    28 Oct '11 15:51
    morality? that is a human concept. that changes from one month to the next. sometimes it happens that "moral" is the same with "good". quite often "moral" is the same with "stupid". and sometimes "moral" is quite evil.

it used to be moral to live your life in total obedience toward your feudal lord. moral for greeks to doink small boys.

don't tal ...[text shortened]... that god is love and that god could care less what people do with their genitals.
    "forgetting the fact that god is love and that god could care less what people do with their genitals."

I don't know why you would make this assumption. Based on the Old Testament, the god of Israel doesn't seem to be very tolerant as you seem to give him credit for.
  7. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    28 Oct '11 16:47

don't tal ...[text shortened]... that god is love and that god could care less what people do with their genitals.
    All concepts are our concepts, but that doesn't mean that the referents of those concepts aren't real. Yes, beliefs change over time, and beliefs differ across cultures, but so what? Our beliefs about the physical world change over time, and still differ across cultures. That doesn't mean that there is no fact of the matter about the physical world.
  8. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    29 Oct '11 15:46

So if a man seeks to persuade another man that he should consider himself another sex from what he was born, that is "love" ?

One man wishes that the other would consider himself not a male but a female ... that is an expression of his love for him ?

In the days of slavery some Caucasian people considered that the African was physiologically a beast of burden. They wanted them to accept that their physical bodies were ordained for servitude of the slave masters, physiologically.

That was no expression of their love for the slaves accept to love to "use" them.

Even if a man entertains fantasies that he would be prefer to be a woman, to feed those fantasies with encouragement, I don't think is a very pure "love".

I think a purer love would be to help the person accept his sexual constitution rather than envy the opposite to the point of pretending to be the same.
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29 Oct '11 17:46
    Originally posted by Ullr
    "forgetting the fact that god is love and that god could care less what people do with their genitals."

I don't know why you would make this assumption. Based on the Old Testament, the god of Israel doesn't seem to be very tolerant as you seem to give him credit for.
    why would i base god on the old testament? why would i believe the bible is 100% correct?
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29 Oct '11 19:38
    Originally posted by bbarr
    All concepts are our concepts, but that doesn't mean that the referents of those concepts aren't real. Yes, beliefs change over time, and beliefs differ across cultures, but so what? Our beliefs about the physical world change over time, and still differ across cultures. That doesn't mean that there is no fact of the matter about the physical world.
    not quite.

many concepts are not "our" concepts. they exist independently of human consciousness and they are simply acknowledged by us. the earth revolved around the son long before humans figured it out.

morals in general are human constructs. some humans deem it wrong to have sex in exchange for money even if, to be fair, it would simply be the exchange of a product for another, no different than any other transaction.

i hope i figured out correctly what you meant and answered accordingly. i must confess your post was a bit fuzzy. i am confused as to why would you bring into discussion "beliefs about the physical world " when i was talking about morality
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29 Oct '11 19:44
    Originally posted by jaywill

So if a man seeks to persuade another man that he should consider himself another sex from what he was born, that is "love" ?

One man wishes that the other would consider himself not a male but a female ... that is an e ...[text shortened]... ual constitution rather than envy the opposite to the point of pretending to be the same.
    your post fails at the notion that there must be a "male" and a "female" when it comes to sex.

far from it.

if we take the reproductive portion of sex, many times it involves a male and a female. but sometimes there is one hermaphrodite involved. and sometimes multiple males copulate with a female. and sometimes a single male might fertilize several females.

if we take the pleasure portion of sex, again, there can be one, 2 or more partners involved and not all must be of different genders.

why do you believe that a gay dude having sex with his partner pictures himself a woman or his partner a woman? it is moronic to believe that a man that doesn't find women attractive would picture his partner a woman.
  12. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    29 Oct '11 19:50
    for all you "christians" saying homosexuality is an abomination before god, here is a little tidbit of information:

god made eve from the rib of adam
    therefore eve had the same DNA as adam
    therefore eve had the same sex chromosome as adam
    therefore eve was a dude
    a dude who had sex with adam
    therefore eve and adam were gay incestous twins.

...[text shortened]... e same gender, stop to think that the first humans were adam and steve and they were in love.
    You are completely mistaken. Adam and Eve weren't even human. 🙄

It isn't the Christians that are "spewing hate". It's you.
  13. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    29 Oct '11 22:411 edit
    why would i base god on the old testament? why would i believe the bible is 100% correct?
    Why would you base your understanding of the god of Israel on anything other than the scripture/mythology of the tribe of Israel? This would be akin to a jew claiming that the Allfather Odin is a teetoler.
  14. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    29 Oct '11 22:45
    Because it's true. Your life depends on it being true.

If you deny the truth, the truth will deny you.
  15. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    29 Oct '11 22:48
    Originally posted by jaywill

One man wishes that the other would consider himself not a male but a female ... that is an e ...[text shortened]... ual constitution rather than envy the opposite to the point of pretending to be the same.
    You seem to be mistaking transexuality with homosexuality and are therefore arguing from a point of complete ignorance.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree