The Bible does not belong to Individuals.

The Bible does not belong to Individuals.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
03 May 12

Originally posted by galveston75
Lets see, why do we express those accusations you are making? Is there any Biblical PROOF of this and not just our opinion?

We condemn all religions? Well yes we do as the Bible clearly explains that Jesus's true followers would be NO part of this world but yet would go out into the world to do the ministry work that Jesus himself did and commanded h ...[text shortened]... ctly is the problem? You make these accusations as if they were bad things and NOT the truth??
Says another brainwashed JW.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
03 May 12

Originally posted by Rajk999
Says another brainwashed JW.
What a lost soul you are.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 May 12

Originally posted by Rank outsider
Thanks karoly aczel,

Just to be clear, I have not contended that the claims are untrue. How can I? I am not a JW, have never been a JW, have only met a few briefly in my life, I am as sure as I can ever be that I will never be a JW, and that the JWs would never want me!

I have simply contended that no evidence has been provided for it in this p ...[text shortened]... is going to post defamatory remarks he should expect to be asked to justify them.
Why single out JWs?

Because they come to my place and tell me how it is. I expect to have the right of reply.

It mirrors some sort of balance in the world.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
06 May 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
dunno, I've only known two people that left of their own accord, they were apostates
and tried to drag others out with them. I've known many more than were kicked
because of failing to meet the moral requirements.
Moral requirements? Like failing to cough up 10% of their income?

rc

Moves
06 May 12
2 edits

Originally posted by Suzianne
we dont actually tithe, we dont have collections at our meetings either, we never have
had collections, but you wouldn't know that, would you. Look Suzzianne, you really
should learn or at least research your topic before you post otherwise you'll end up
looking like Rajk and divegeester, people that go on hearsay and post quotations from
articles they never read, do you understand what I am saying, i dont want you to look
silly. Our organisation is self financed from voluntary contributions, all you had to do
was ask.

Ro

Moves
07 May 12

Originally posted by Suzianne
Suzianne,

This thread started with a claim that I refused to accept as no evidence had been offered to support it.

Do you have any evidence that JWs require their followers to give up 10% of their income and that they will be kicked out if they fail to do so?

If so, please post so that we can examine this.