1. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    31 Mar '08 08:40
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Like usual this too is a lie as your whole life is a lie. You've lived outside the truth so long that you can no longer distinguish between the truth and what you make up in that little mind of yours.
    Like usual this too is a lie as your whole life is a lie. ToO----

And you accuse me of making assumptions about you? At least I had the honesty to admit that I was making an assumption about you not having overcome sin 100% and there was a specific reason for it .

So I am not only a liar but my whole life is a lie as well? Cool. Maybe you can tell me my shoe size while you are at it?
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    31 Mar '08 14:54
    Originally posted by knightmeister
    I fail to see how you know whether I am capable or incapable of honest discussion or debate since everytime I try and go there you baulk at it , evade , or just ignore the thread. It never gets started ! The only "discussion" you seem to want to have is one where you are right and Christianity is wrong.

I understand you have no interest in debati ...[text shortened]... . Best stay in your comfort zone for now eh? It's all part of being a flawed human being.
    Like I've explained to you countless times, it's rare that you post anything that doesn't contain distortions, half-truths, and / or outright lies. By doing this you've shown yourself to be incapable of an honest discussion.

Evidently you really are THAT dense.
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    31 Mar '08 15:021 edit
    Like usual this too is a lie as your whole life is a lie. ToO----

And you accuse me of making assumptions about you? At least I had the honesty to admit that I was making an assumption about you not having overcome sin 100% and there was a specific reason for it .

So I am not only a liar but my whole life is a lie as well? Cool. Maybe you can tell me my shoe size while you are at it?
    Your incessant lying is but a reflection of your life. It is how you choose to live.
  4. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    31 Mar '08 17:10
    Like I've explained to you countless times, it's rare that you post anything that doesn't contain distortions, half-truths, and / or outright lies. By doing this you've shown yourself to be incapable of an honest discussion.

Evidently you really are THAT dense.
    Our discussions can be as tricky or as straightforward as you want them to be. I chose the straightforward approach (eg ask a question receive an answer) you chose not to do this.

So when I said that I believed you hadn't actually overcome sin 100% yourself , that was a definite lie then?

Does that constitute an answer to my question , or maybe even some self disclosure?
  5. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    31 Mar '08 17:13
    Your incessant lying is but a reflection of your life. It is how you choose to live.
    ......I know my whole life is an utter lie and distortion and your life is a pure ray of truth radiating from a higher plane.......but what I really want to know is can you tell me my shoe size?

Surely if you are as omniscient as you say about my life then you can tell me how big my pinkies are?
  6. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    31 Mar '08 18:591 edit
    Our discussions can be as tricky or as straightforward as you want them to be. I chose the straightforward approach (eg ask a question receive an answer) you chose not to do this.
    lol. There seems to be no end to your delusions.
  7. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    31 Mar '08 19:38
    lol. There seems to be no end to your delusions.
    So am I just generally deluded or deluded in thinking that you indirectly answered the question regarding your possible sinlessness?

BTW- What happened to the "you have eyes but you cannot see " thingy? I miss it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree