1. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Oct '10 18:271 edit
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Really.

He has a wikipedia page, he is a world leading neuroscientist at Charles University. His email can be found on the Uni's website.
    i wasn't talking about that professor for he was not the one that made the statement, but another professor who was a Russian and who got the first professor, the one you are referring to, thinking. Hell probably regret giving that interview , now being barraged by hordes of atheists demanding that he return to atheism based on the propensity of bacteria to multiply and pass on their beneficial mutations exponentially!
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Oct '10 21:53
    Hey Taco!! you wanted me to look at this thread. So far your squiggly lines are hurting my eyes and your words are hurting them more!
    Not that I disagree with your sentiments but...what are you trying to say? That life doesn't come from matter? Of course it does. Thats only one viewpoint, but I think its a valid one
  3. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    13 Oct '10 22:37
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Hey Taco!! you wanted me to look at this thread. So far your squiggly lines are hurting my eyes and your words are hurting them more!
    Not that I disagree with your sentiments but...what are you trying to say? That life doesn't come from matter? Of course it does. Thats only one viewpoint, but I think its a valid one
    What if I were to tell you that from the very beginning of Adam's fall from his true estate of being (they sinning, creating ignorance), that man has been in a dream, due to the loss of "acknowledgement of all good, being all IS spiritual"?

That, what we "call" or "see" as material has EVER BEEN an "influenced erroneous concept", to which man "manifested consciously", and is WHY the world is in it's nightmare expression around the world?

If all was Heaven (and it really is), would not anyone losing sight to this fact of being build the separation from it's COMPLETE harmony?

Christ said "Heaven cometh NOT by observation, but is within you" (Luke 17 KJV, orig. ~only~), and the Lord's Prayer even clarifies "on earth as it IS in Heaven", however, I probably am sharing more than I should, and I only wish to bring to all your attentions ~REALITY~! I am sorry

Please view YouTube
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Oct '10 22:51
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    What if I were to tell you that from the very beginning of Adam's fall from his true estate of being (they sinning, creating ignorance), that man has been in a dream, due to the loss of "acknowledgement of all good, being all IS spiritual"?

That, what we "call" or "see" as material has EVER BEEN an "influenced erroneous concept", to which man "mani ...[text shortened]... EALITY~! I am sorry

Please view http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI7SD_WXd7g
    Well I would probably agree with you in general ,since I have a very loose concept of what most of those nouns are.
    It speaks to me on another level, and a lot goes on there, but I'm not really up to making any grand statements at the moment.
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 00:57
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    The mutations happen in parallel, and not just in bacteria. Bacteria are able to swop genes with other organisms.
    So you need to multiply your rate by the number of bacteria on earth + a fraction of the number of other life forms on earth.

Next you need to know how many possible amino acids can exist and what percentage are beneficial. This is a very ...[text shortened]... it, the calculation is meaningless - after all, generating random amino acids is decidedly easy.
    "...after all, generating random amino acids is decidedly easy."

Nothing to it. I generate billions and billions everyday. 🙂
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 00:59
    Well I would probably agree with you in general ,since I have a very loose concept of what most of those nouns are.
    It speaks to me on another level, and a lot goes on there, but I'm not really up to making any grand statements at the moment.
    Ah common' Give us one of your grand statements.

I'll settle for a hundred.
  7. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 11:59
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    i wasn't talking about that professor for he was not the one that made the statement, but another professor who was a Russian and who got the first professor, the one you are referring to, thinking. Hell probably regret giving that interview , now being barraged by hordes of atheists demanding that he return to atheism based on the propensity of bacteria to multiply and pass on their beneficial mutations exponentially!
    The professor was kind enough to respond to my email.

In short, in 1973 when the remark was made horizontal gene transfer and reverse transcription was not known. Now they are, we know that bacteria doesn't have to evolve in series.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 12:072 edits
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    The professor was kind enough to respond to my email.

In short, in 1973 when the remark was made horizontal gene transfer and reverse transcription was not known. Now they are, we know that bacteria doesn't have to evolve in series.
    well how cool is that, what a dude the ol Prof is to answer a humble enquirer after the truth.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 12:07
    Originally posted by josephw
    Ah common' Give us one of your grand statements.

I'll settle for a hundred.
    I'm blank at the moment... Dont worry , good things come to those that wait.
  10. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 19:07
    I'm blank at the moment... Dont worry , good things come to those that wait.
    AaaaaaameN!
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 21:51
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce

That, what we "call" or "see" as material has EVER BEEN an "influenced erroneous concept", to which man "mani ...[text shortened]... EALITY~! I am sorry

Please view http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI7SD_WXd7g
    To Taco

Out of all the christians in this forum, you have probably got the best and most true understanding of the bible, and what wisdom can be found in the bible, you have understood clearly.......but its a shame that all your symbolism interrupts your clear transmission.
  12. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 22:021 edit
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    To Taco

Out of all the christians in this forum, you have probably got the best and most true understanding of the bible, and what wisdom can be found in the bible, you have understood clearly.......but its a shame that all your symbolism interrupts your clear transmission.
    Yes, it IS A DRASTIC shame, and one I have eaten for 7 years, to which when I -FULLY- digest, I will no longer speak what another could use, I will SHOW AND DO what one would need, therefore by this example others shall as well.

1 Corinthians 15:54

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree