YouTube
  2. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    21 Oct '14 08:15
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The Death of Darwinism

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA4qfSlPtgI
    The claims made in that video have long since been debunked by Dr. Aitken Stock and colleagues. But don’t ever watch it, it might change your mind and you wouldn’t want that to happen.

Idiot.

YouTube
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Oct '14 11:55
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    The claims made in that video have long since been debunked by Dr. Aitken Stock and colleagues. But don’t ever watch it, it might change your mind and you wouldn’t want that to happen.

Idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    Forbidden Science - Shattering the Myths of Darwin's Theory of Evolution

YouTube
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Oct '14 12:17
    Forbidden Science - Shattering the Myths of Darwin's Theory of Evolution

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wr-lXLGCxQ
    You must be getting desperate, you have posted these truly stupid video's at least twice now. You really need to keep up with your Alzheimer's meds.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Oct '14 16:44
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You must be getting desperate, you have posted these truly stupid video's at least twice now. You really need to keep up with your Alzheimer's meds.
    Molecular Machines Disprove Evolution

YouTube
  6. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    21 Oct '14 18:57
    To paraphrase Dr. Dre,
    When you dis' Darwin, you dis' yo'self!
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Oct '14 23:35
    Darwin

Fee Fie Foe Fum
    I smell the blood of an Englishman.
    Be he 'live, or be he dead,
    I'll grind his bones to make my bread.
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    22 Oct '14 10:09
    I can't click on the links. Well, I can, but ain't nothin' gonna happen.

Care to sum up what the argument is that Darwinism is dead?
  9. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    22 Oct '14 11:09
    Originally posted by shavixmir

Goddiditanddatsdat!!!
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Oct '14 19:22
    Originally posted by shavixmir

The evidence that Darwin had expected to validate his theory has not been found. In fact, all the new information being discovered by scientists show that Darwin's theory of evolution could not have happened the way he had believed. Evolutionists continue to modify his theory so it covers less and less in an attempt to keep it alive. It is sort of like "life support" for the brain dead.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Oct '14 19:23
    Evolution: Modern Myth (100 WAYS to KILL DARWIN'S EVOLUTION)

YouTube
  12. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    23 Oct '14 10:14
    The evidence that Darwin had expected to validate his theory has not been found. In fact, all the new information being discovered by scientists show that Darwin's theory of evolution could not have happened the way he had believed. Evolutionists continue to modify his theory so it covers less and less in an attempt to keep it alive. It is sort of like "life support" for the brain dead.
    What evidence and modifications to the theory exactly are you talking about?
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Oct '14 11:49
    And you would know brain dead better than most.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Oct '14 17:131 edit
    Originally posted by C Hess
    What evidence and modifications to the theory exactly are you talking about?
    I am not going to go into details, but briefly, the evolution of life from non-life to the evolution of vertebrates from invertebrates to the evolution of man from the ape has all been modified in some way over time. Because of the Law of Biogenesis, most evolutionists don't even consider the origin of life or species as part of the evolution theory anymore. The discovery of the sudden appearance of vertebrates of different kinds has caused a need to modify the original theory. Richard Dawkins has admitted that man did not descend from any modern ape we know of today.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Oct '14 18:02
    I am not going to go into details, but briefly, the evolution of life from non-life to the evolution of vertebrates from invertebrates to the evolution of man from the ape has all been modified in some way over time. Because of the Law of Biogenesis, most evolutionists don't even consider the origin of life or species as part of the evolution theory anymore ...[text shortened]... ory. Richard Dawkins has admitted that man did not descend from any modern ape we know of today.
    Gee, who would have known man did not evolve from apes. WOW, SUCH a revelation.

Have you ever considered just how we could have evolved from apes SINCE WE ARE BOTH SPECIES HERE ON EARTH AT THE SAME TIME?

BOTH man and apes evolved from some hominid form even more primitive way back in the past so stop using that asssinine argument already.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree