The Death of Darwinism

The Death of Darwinism

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
07 Nov 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
I would like to make it clear that when I refer to medicines, I mean the drugs.
Fair enough. I’d like to make clear that when I refer to modern medicine, I mean modern medicine.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
07 Nov 14

I did not say all medicine is bad. I am just pointing out that most medicines can cause side effects that may be as bad or worse as the condition it is designed by man to correct.

If we had not sinned against God there would not be no need for medicine, because God would have allowed us to eat the fruit of life. Man made medicine is not nearly as good as the fruit of life that was designed by God.
Stick to "the fruit of life" then!
RIP and good riddance!

You anti-science nuts never want to practise what you preach!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Nov 14

Originally posted by C Hess
Fair enough. I’d like to make clear that when I refer to modern medicine, I mean modern medicine.
You brought the subject up by writing "we can produce ever more efficient and useful medicines" which I took to mean only medical drugs.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Nov 14

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Stick to "the fruit of life" then!
RIP and good riddance!

You anti-science nuts never want to practise what you preach!
I am not anti-science. The evolutionists are the ones that are anti-science.

THE "ANTI-SCIENCE" - The Evolution Delusion! It Is Just NOT Scientific!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
08 Nov 14
1 edit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5PKukgkEbU
Well, the study of evolution has produced medical miracles, so if you were in charge, a lot of knowledge would disappear. Fortunately you are not in charge and never will be, just another nut voice in the wilderness.

Read this if you don't think it will rot your already diminished brain:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolutionary_medicine

You keep referring to the micro VS macro evolution concept. But the study of ALL of it is what is leading medical science to new discoveries of not only how we get sick but WHY.

THAT is what we get from studying evolution. It is here to stay, all your caterwalling will not make the genie go back in the bottle. So you may in fact live longer yourself because of evolution studies.

I assume you would not refuse a medicine that came from evolutionary studies would you? Or would you go, no I cannot accept this drug derived from the devil. RIGHT.

Moves
08 Nov 14
1 edit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5PKukgkEbU
So what does evolution tell us about its science? Number one: we are told everything came out of nothing about 14 billion years ago...

You really are a thick-headed bunch of moronic idiots, aren't you? 😞

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Nov 14

So what does evolution tell us about its science? Number one: we are told everything came out of nothing about 14 billion years ago...

You really are a thick-headed bunch of moronic idiots, aren't you? 😞
Where is your evidence? 😏

Moves
08 Nov 14

Where is your evidence? 😏
Any post you've written on the subject would count. 🙄

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Nov 14
2 edits

Any post you've written on the subject would count. 🙄
If biologists propose the evolution of life (by natural processes and mutations) then the scientific community (scientists who study cosmology and abiogenesis) need to be able to explain how the raw materials (the earth, the sun and the first cell) essential for the evolution of life came into being. If you have no sun, earth or first cell we can have no evolution of life.

In the evolutionist framework, the sun, the earth and the first cell came about by random, mindless, blind and unguided processes. Random, mindless, blind and unguided processes never achieve anything.

In natural selection, the environment affects the gene frequency in a population. Even so, natural selection is a mindless and blind process acting on mutations which are random, mindless and blind.

Evolution (which is mindless and blind) will never achieve anything.

The Laws of Thermodynamics show the universe must have had a beginning by the action of an outside intelligent source, like the God of the Holy Bible.

The First Law of Thermodynamics says that there is only a finite amount of energy and the Second Law says that the amount of available energy is continually decreasing.

The Second Law of Thermodynamics tells us that a system will always go from order to disorder unless there is a plan or outside intelligence to organize it.

World-renowned evolutionist Isaac Asimov when discussing the Second Law of Thermodynamics said:
"Another way of stating the second law then is: 'The universe is constantly getting more disorderly!'"

As Dr John Ross of Harvard University rightly states:
"There are no known violations of the Second Law of Thermodynamics. Ordinarily the second law is stated for isolated systems, but the second law applies equally well to open systems."

--Chemical and Engineering News, John Ross, July 7, 1980, p40

According to the Second Law of Thermodynamics, evolution can never take place because it has no plan or outside intelligence.

Moves
08 Nov 14

In the evolutionist framework, the sun, the earth and the first cell came about by random, mindless, blind and unguided processes.
No, in the "evolutionist framework" the sun, the earth and the first cell are assumed to exist (for whatever reason and by whatever means), and then the evolutionary theory explains how come we can have such a diversity of life sprung from that first form of single-celled life.

This is how come people who believe in all sorts of gods and fairies can accept the observed fact of evolution, because it's even possible to believe, and impossible to disprove that evolution is a process guided through supernatural magic.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Nov 14

No, in the "evolutionist framework" the sun, the earth and the first cell are assumed to exist (for whatever reason and by whatever means), and then the evolutionary theory explains how come we can have such a diversity of life sprung from that first form of single-celled life.

This is how come people who believe in all sorts of gods and fairies can accept ...[text shortened]... lieve, and impossible to disprove that evolution is a process guided through supernatural magic.
You guys always want to move the goalpost by redefining "evolution" to fit your argument. To ASSUME is not real science and makes an ASS out of U and ME. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Nov 14

You guys always want to move the goalpost by redefining "evolution" to fit your argument. To ASSUME is not real science and makes an ASS out of U and ME. 😏
We have NEVER moved the goalpost, we have ALWAYS stated evolution is the study of the changes life undergoes AFTER it arrived here. It is your poor memory of these exchanges that leads you to believe we changed the goalpost. It is you who always changes the goalpost, not us.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
09 Nov 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
We have NEVER moved the goalpost, we have ALWAYS stated evolution is the study of the changes life undergoes AFTER it arrived here. It is your poor memory of these exchanges that leads you to believe we changed the goalpost. It is you who always changes the goalpost, not us.
The Holy Bible has answers for the questions evolution doesn't. The Holy Bible says God created the various kinds of animals, fish, and birds and make them reproduce after their own kind. That is what is scientifically observed.

Evolutionists say one kind changes into another kind through reproduction and mutations over long periods of time. That is not what we scientifically observe.

Moves
09 Nov 14

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Origin_of_Species

[The Origin of Species] presented a body of evidence that the diversity of life arose by common descent through a branching pattern of evolution.

From Darwins days to ours, evolutionary theory was always about changes in already existing life to produce new species, hence the title. It doesn't say the origin of life, origin of the solar system, origin of stars, galaxies or the friggin' universe. It's title is: The Origin of Species.

Creationists are the ones attempting, and consistently failing to move the goal post.

YEC again, you fail.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
09 Nov 14

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Origin_of_Species

[The Origin of Species] presented a body of evidence that the diversity of life arose by common descent through a branching pattern of evolution.

From Darwins days to ours, evolutionary theory was always about changes in already existing life to produce new species, hence the title ...[text shortened]... are the ones attempting, and consistently failing to move the goal post.

YEC again, you fail.
But Darwinism has never shown the evidence for the origin of species as it is supposed to do. 😏