1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Nov '14 16:19
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    So in other words, you ASSUMED and made an ASS out of YOU and the MEDiterranean.
    No, it made an ass out of you (RJ) and the MED's he should be on.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Nov '14 19:20
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    So in other words, you ASSUMED and made an ASS out of YOU and the MEDiterranean.
    You claim to be a programmer. So have you ever seen a computer put itself together and make a program that even does something without a designer and programmer? Do you even know of a programmer that could program a computer to reproduce itself?

The scientists that cracked part of the code in DNA of living cells say they contain the blueprint instruction programming to reproduce every type of cell in a creature so that it can reproduce another like creature. To most computer programmers that seems like amazing programming that demands a super intelligent coder. However, you seem to think this type of programming can happen by accident. I don't.

I believe some super intelligent being had to build the creatures and put the programming blueprint code for each type of creature in the DNA of the original creatures before they could reproduce after their kind. Evolutionists have failed to give a satisfactory explanation for me as to how that reproduction code got into each creature without some super intellect doing it.

If you have a logical and reasonable answer to how the DNA and its blueprint reproduction programming code got in there, I would like to see or hear it. Any Youtube videos?
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Nov '14 20:58
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You claim to be a programmer. So have you ever seen a computer put itself together and make a program that even does something without a designer and programmer? Do you even know of a programmer that could program a computer to reproduce itself?

The scientists that cracked part of the code in DNA of living cells say they contain the blueprint instructio ...[text shortened]... eproduction programming code got in there, I would like to see or hear it. Any Youtube videos?
    Bully for your belief but that doesn't make it so, just because you believe.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Nov '14 21:26
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Bully for your belief but that doesn't make it so, just because you believe.
    That is what I have been saying to you too. Just because you believe in evolution and billions of years does not make that true. I believe I have more evidence for my belief in creation by God than you do for your belief in the magic "evolution" word. 😏
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 00:21
    That is what I have been saying to you too. Just because you believe in evolution and billions of years does not make that true. I believe I have more evidence for my belief in creation by God than you do for your belief in the magic "evolution" word. 😏
    You are just like the moon landing deniers, they would deny we landed on the moon even if they were sent in a rocket and saw the american flag planted there. "That was done by a robot". Just like you
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 02:20
    You are just like the moon landing deniers, they would deny we landed on the moon even if they were sent in a rocket and saw the american flag planted there. "That was done by a robot". Just like you
    Evolution And The Fabled Mutations - THE TRUTH

YouTube
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 04:56

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s9oKio-fEU
    Sorry, I have been immunized to your particular bit of trollery.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 06:32
    Sorry, I have been immunized to your particular bit of trollery.
    You closed your mind to the truth on this subject a long time ago.
  9. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 07:19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s9oKio-fEU
    http://www.nature.com/nrg/journal/v14/n9/box/nrg3521_BX1.html
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 08:08
    Originally posted by C Hess
    http://www.nature.com/nrg/journal/v14/n9/box/nrg3521_BX1.html
    You arleady posted that on another thread. My reference was referring to mutations, not recombination and whatever.
  11. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 08:20
    You arleady posted that on another thread. My reference was referring to mutations, not recombination and whatever.

Several mechanisms frequently cooperate in generating a new gene. Furthermore, genes arising from several of these mechanisms — such as retrotransposition and de novo gene origination — must acquire new regulatory systems in order to be expressed and regulated. This can occur by various mutational routes driven by selection. For example, a Drosophila melanogaster retrogene was found to have acquired a regulatory system for testis expression in a mutation selection process.

Italics added by moi, for your convenience.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 08:32

Several mechanisms frequently cooperate in generating a new gene. Furthermore, genes arising from several of these mechanisms — such as retrotransposition and de novo gene origination — must acquire new regulatory systems in order to be expressed and regulated. This can occur by various mutational routes driven by selection. For example, a Dro ...[text shortened]... in a mutation selection process.

Italics added by moi, for your convenience.
    This is just speculation. Notice it says, "This can occur..." But it doesn't.
  13. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 09:20
    This is just speculation. Notice it says, "This can occur..." But it doesn't.

For example, a Drosophila melanogaster retrogene was found to have acquired a regulatory system for testis expression in a mutation selection process.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 09:35

For example, a Drosophila melanogaster retrogene was found to have acquired a regulatory system for testis expression in a mutation selection process.
    This needs verification by real science and peer review.
  15. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 09:37
    This needs verification by real science and peer review.
    LOL! As always, my friend. As always.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree