The Death of Darwinism

The Death of Darwinism

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
02 Nov 14

Originally posted by josephw
Evolution is an illusion.
An illusion that's proven practically useful in predicting events that deepens our understanding of the biological world such that we can produce ever more efficient and useful medicines, among many other things. Wait a minute. Does that even qualify as an illusion?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 Nov 14

Originally posted by C Hess
An illusion that's proven practically useful in predicting events that deepens our understanding of the biological world such that we can produce ever more efficient and useful medicines, among many other things. Wait a minute. Does that even qualify as an illusion?
It is learning of the truth of the creators design in biology and all science rather than the errors in the fairy tale illusion of evolution that has deepened our understanding, so we can produce more useful medicine and machinery.

The evolution theory supposes that everything in nature came about by chance from the beginning and developed little by little to become more complex over millions and billions of years. Atheists, like Richard Dawkins and C Hess, believe that things in nature, such as DNA and radar in bats, only presents the illusion of design by an intelligent mind.

By chance some of us now appear to have been designed to have intelligent minds of our own, but of course the atheist evolutionists know that is just an illusion because they know nothing in biology is truly designed. But yet some crazy scientists believe they can use their undesigned minds to design useful medicines and machines.

Moves
02 Nov 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
...Richard Dawkins and C Hess...
Thank you. I don't know what Dawkins would say, but I'm honoured. Sweeeeeet.

😏

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 Nov 14

Thank you. I don't know what Dawkins would say, but I'm honoured. Sweeeeeet.

😏
I would not feel so honored if you can do no better than this in answering a creationists' question:

Richard Dawkins stumped by creationists' question

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
02 Nov 14

I would not feel so honored if you can do no better than this in answering a creationists' question:

[b]Richard Dawkins stumped by creationists' question

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaKryi3605g[/b]
You really need to check your meds again. You posted that months ago and the replies showed exactly why you WISH he was stumped.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 Nov 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
You really need to check your meds again. You posted that months ago and the replies showed exactly why you WISH he was stumped.
It is clear to any reasonably intelligent person that he was stumped.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
02 Nov 14
1 edit

It is clear to any reasonably intelligent person that he was stumped.
You love to take things out of context AND you apparently didn't listen to the second half of that same video. He was not stumped. There was an agreement before hand not to bring up that subject but the interviewer did anyway. THAT is why you THINK he was stumped.

That was covered months ago. Like I said, check your meds, you need to work on your memory.

Moves
02 Nov 14

[b]Richard Dawkins stumped by creationists' question

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaKryi3605g[/b]
Gene duplication and mutation. Dawkins have written about this, and Susumu Ohno wrote about it back in the seventies, so it wasn't really that hard to answer. I believe I linked to an article a few months back where this process had been observed in bacteria.

Dawkins has explained why he went silent. He got angry as it dawned on him that he'd been duped into an interview with a creationist. He's made a point out of never giving creationists his time, as it may give the false impression that he takes them seriously. So he's angry and really thinking about how to throw them out.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
02 Nov 14

Gene duplication and mutation. Dawkins have written about this, and Susumu Ohno wrote about it back in the seventies, so it wasn't really that hard to answer. I believe I linked to an article a few months back where this process had been observed in bacteria.

Dawkins has explained why he went silent. He got angry as it dawned on him that he'd been duped in ...[text shortened]... ion that he takes them seriously. So he's angry and really thinking about how to throw them out.
This has all been pointed out several times before since RJ has posted this at least 3 times in the past year but his deteriorating brain has let him down. He has deteriorated to the point of repetitiveness. It's kind of sad really.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 Nov 14

You love to take things out of context AND you apparently didn't listen to the second half of that same video. He was not stumped. There was an agreement before hand not to bring up that subject but the interviewer did anyway. THAT is why you THINK he was stumped.

That was covered months ago. Like I said, check your meds, you need to work on your memory.
He was stumped plain and simple. There was no example he could give, because evolution never happened. He could only imagine that in his fairy tale world that millions or billions of years ago it might have magically happened.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 Nov 14

Dawkins has explained why he went silent. He got angry as it dawned on him that he'd been duped in ...[text shortened]... ion that he takes them seriously. So he's angry and really thinking about how to throw them out.
Of course, he had to make up some lie rather than admit the truth and disappoint all his atheist evolutionist fans.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 Nov 14

This has all been pointed out several times before since RJ has posted this at least 3 times in the past year but his deteriorating brain has let him down. He has deteriorated to the point of repetitiveness. It's kind of sad really.
The sad part is that you guys don't realize that you are following Satan and his demons to the Lake of Fire and Brimstone.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
03 Nov 14

The sad part is that you guys don't realize that you are following Satan and his demons to the Lake of Fire and Brimstone.
No, the REAL sad part is you believe all that utter shyte.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 Nov 14

No, the REAL sad part is you believe all that utter shyte.
You believe things can just create themselves. That is what I call believing in utter shyte. 😏

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
04 Nov 14

You believe things can just create themselves. That is what I call believing in utter shyte. 😏
If what you cannot understand is shyte then so be it.