1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    07 Jun '10 10:04
    Hi, i could not mention christianity, without putting islam right in there with them.

    Islam is probably worse than christianity, because they love to crush the rights of people for instance telling people how they must dress, what they can and cannot watch on TV, who they can be seen accosiating with, and so on.

    Did you know, that in many islamic lands, that they have, (wait for it, iam laughing), they have moral police, (unbelievable)

    Now these 2 main line religions are responsable for 70% of the worlds trouble, and even in their own religion they fight amongst each other.

    If i ask you what is your religion, then iam asking you what you beleive in ( simply put) and beliefs are not fact or knowledge.

    Beliefs are like the weather, that they can change, and i have known people who were christians, and became muslims, and i have known muslims who have become christians.

    So islam also have their bible (the koran) and it is also goobly gook, and the sad thing is, between christianity and islam, they have captured the attention of 75% of the population, and all the offspring of these people are being abused by being indoctrinated, by all of their goobl gook.

    So i am concerned for the future of mankind, if all these religous maniacs, dont stop their nonsense, because what chance have the children got.

    I have read the koran, and i was shocked to find, that it was devoid of any spiritual wisdom what-so-ever, and the muslims are also trying to palm the koran off as the last word of god.

    It would be probably beneficial to the rest of mankind, if the christians and muslims, all had a big battle, and finished each other off, then the people left would have a better chance of peace.

    Now i know i have stirred the pot here, but i mean well, i actually love all life, including the muslims and the christians, but i really dislike what religions pass off as knowledge, when to the spiritual practitioner it is clearly not.

    cheers vishvahetu ...................note: (this will be my last post concernig these two groups)
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    07 Jun '10 10:22
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    Hi, i could not mention christianity, without putting islam right in there with them.

    Islam is probably worse than christianity, because they love to crush the rights of people for instance telling people how they must dress, what they can and cannot watch on TV, who they can be seen accosiating with, and so on.

    Did you know, that in many islamic la ...[text shortened]... eers vishvahetu ...................note: (this will be my last post concernig these two groups)
    If we just could get rid of the fundamentalism of any religion - muslim fundamentalism, jewish fundamentalism and (you guessed right) christian fundamentalism - the world would be a better place to live in.

    It's not about religion, it's about fundamentalism.
  3. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Joined
    12 Jun '08
    Moves
    14509
    07 Jun '10 10:28
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    Hi, i could not mention christianity, without putting islam right in there with them.

    Islam is probably worse than christianity, because they love to crush the rights of people for instance telling people how they must dress, what they can and cannot watch on TV, who they can be seen accosiating with, and so on.

    Did you know, that in many islamic la ...[text shortened]... eers vishvahetu ...................note: (this will be my last post concernig these two groups)
    It's only you: you "saw" the so called "Lord" in a particular way and then you limit this "Lord" to that exact projection of your mind alone -and you think that s/he is nothing else;

    Nothing Holy😵
  4. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Joined
    12 Jun '08
    Moves
    14509
    07 Jun '10 10:29
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    If we just could get rid of the fundamentalism of any religion - muslim fundamentalism, jewish fundamentalism and (you guessed right) christian fundamentalism - the world would be a better place to live in.

    It's not about religion, it's about fundamentalism.
    No religion😵
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    07 Jun '10 10:31
    Originally posted by black beetle
    No religion😵
    Religion is okay. Fundamentalism is not.
  6. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Joined
    12 Jun '08
    Moves
    14509
    07 Jun '10 10:33
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Religion is okay. Fundamentalism is not.
    Religion is attachment, therefore I reject it. Fundamentalism is attachment, therefore I reject it 😵
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91561
    07 Jun '10 10:49
    Originally posted by black beetle
    Religion is attachment, therefore I reject it. Fundamentalism is attachment, therefore I reject it 😵
    I guess you guys are talking about organized religon, which has caused much pain.

    I believe you can have a "personal religon", which may or may not be based on the bible,koran,etc.
    This is the only type of religon I advocate-at the same time I agree with Black Beetle on this matter
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    07 Jun '10 10:49
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    If we just could get rid of the fundamentalism of any religion - muslim fundamentalism, jewish fundamentalism and (you guessed right) christian fundamentalism - the world would be a better place to live in.

    It's not about religion, it's about fundamentalism.
    to Fabian Fnas

    yes, get rid fundamentalism, and you immediately stop heaps of drama, but your still left with inncorrect knowledge, which you cant permit to be taught to the children, otherwise the sins of the father so to speak, are passed on to them.

    the spiritual truth seeker desires that knowledge of god and life is correct, and in that way people then know how to relate to each other as spiritual brothers and sisters. (imagine that, no such thing as racism)

    cheers vishvahetu
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    07 Jun '10 10:56
    Originally posted by black beetle
    It's only you: you "saw" the so called "Lord" in a particular way and then you limit this "Lord" to that exact projection of your mind alone -and you think that s/he is nothing else;

    Nothing Holy😵
    to black beetle

    its the main-line religions that see the lord in a particular way, (thats why they fight each other but,
    on the other hand, i see god in no particular way, because i respect that the lord is infinate in all possable ways, and thats contrary to the term particular.

    cheers vishvahetu
  10. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Joined
    12 Jun '08
    Moves
    14509
    07 Jun '10 11:13
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    to black beetle

    its the main-line religions that see the lord in a particular way, (thats why they fight each other but,
    on the other hand, i see god in no particular way, because i respect that the lord is infinate in all possable ways, and thats contrary to the term particular.

    cheers vishvahetu
    I am aware of your Hindu philosophy😵
  11. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Joined
    12 Jun '08
    Moves
    14509
    07 Jun '10 11:19
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I guess you guys are talking about organized religon, which has caused much pain.

    I believe you can have a "personal religon", which may or may not be based on the bible,koran,etc.
    This is the only type of religon I advocate-at the same time I agree with Black Beetle on this matter
    When you will discard all arbitrary notions regarding the existence of a personal self, of other people, or of a universal self you will have your mind free from these relative conceptions and thus you will further discard all conceptions of your own selfhood, of other selves, and of a universal self -and then you will discard all notions of the non-existence of such concepts too. At that level of awareness your concept about religion will be discarded too😵
  12. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    07 Jun '10 11:22
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    So i am concerned for the future of mankind, if all these religous maniacs, dont stop their nonsense, because what chance have the children got.
    But how are you any different? Your thread on Christianity clearly had a number of obvious falsehoods. If you have a genuine argument against religion, then why not make it based on genuine reasons, why do you have to make stuff up and lie and discredit unnecessarily?
    You come across as a religious maniac who needs to stop his nonsense.

    As for what chance the children have, the world population has flourished quite well so far religions and all - if anything religions can be blamed for overpopulation in some cases.
  13. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    07 Jun '10 11:241 edit
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    It's not about religion, it's about fundamentalism.
    But moderate religion tends to breed fundamentalism (or at a minimum - enable it). A very basic aspect of almost all religion is the tendency of people to defend their religion - even to the extent of defending extremists or failing to criticize extremists.
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    07 Jun '10 11:32
    Originally posted by black beetle
    When you will discard all arbitrary notions regarding the existence of a personal self, of other people, or of a universal self you will have your mind free from these relative conceptions and thus you will further discard all conceptions of your own selfhood, of other selves, and of a universal self -and then you will discard all notions of the non-exi ...[text shortened]... uch concepts too. At that level of awareness your concept about religion will be discarded too😵
    to black beetle

    so your sounding like a buddist, great going, their the best of the pick of the bunch, but they want to nullify everything, back to zero, and god took so much trouble providing everything for us.

    ya cant have gratitude, if ya want to negate everything.

    cheers vishvahetu
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    07 Jun '10 11:39
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    But how are you any different? Your thread on Christianity clearly had a number of obvious falsehoods. If you have a genuine argument against religion, then why not make it based on genuine reasons, why do you have to make stuff up and lie and discredit unnecessarily?
    You come across as a religious maniac who needs to stop his nonsense.

    As for what ch ...[text shortened]... so far religions and all - if anything religions can be blamed for overpopulation in some cases.
    to twhitehead

    help me out here, could you point to the falsehoods that your refering

    cheers vishvahetu
Back to Top