1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Jun '10 13:19
    For our panel of experts I have a question. Was Christ a fundamentalist or "religious"?
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Jun '10 13:21
    Originally posted by black beetle
    this beetle is merely black and not a captain;

I wish you to become the Diamond that Cuts through Illusion😵
    Thank you. You will always have a special place in my heart.
    Please excuse my public forum manners/humour...😵
  3. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    07 Jun '10 13:23
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Thank you. You will always have a special place in my heart.
    Please excuse my public forum manners/humour...😵
    There 's nothing I have to excuse;
    I thank you too😵
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Jun '10 13:26
    There 's nothing I have to excuse;
    I thank you too😵
    I am always correcting myself on some level-that semi apology/explanation was as much for me as it was for you.

Back to the nature of this thread, were not the sufis Islamic?
    Because they were a pretty inspirational bunch when I started reading about spiritualtiy, alas its been so long that I only remember their essences, very strong creative essences
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jun '10 13:27
    Since gratitude is an emotion, it has no inherent being

The way one uses the inherenlty non-existent vehicle is merely a product of her/ his own evaluation of the mind alone

Kindly please demonstrate in detail the "indisputable power in the universe and beyond" that even a 10yo child perceives
    😵
    to black beetle

in physics, they say that unless a force is acted upon a stationary body, then it will not move.

So since there is lots and lots of movement in our universe, one would conclude that there is a force acting.

so this force is god/power.

when i talk of god, i mean the spiritual power in existance that motivates everything into action, even the action of yourself hitting the keys of your keyboard, to type to me that there is no power.

so the power, is giving you the power, to say there is no power.

buddists are a loony lot, with all their one hand clapping stuff

cheers vishvahetu
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Jun '10 13:27
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    If we just could get rid of the fundamentalism of any religion - muslim fundamentalism, jewish fundamentalism and (you guessed right) christian fundamentalism - the world would be a better place to live in.

It's not about religion, it's about fundamentalism.
    Its not about religion or fundatmentalism, its about the condition of the heart of man.
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    07 Jun '10 13:28
    Originally posted by whodey
    Its not about religion or fundatmentalism, its about the condition of the heart of man.
    Fundamentalism is a state of the heart, in my opinion.
  8. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    07 Jun '10 13:31
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I am always correcting myself on some level-that semi apology/explanation was as much for me as it was for you.

Back to the nature of this thread, were not the sufis Islamic?
    Because they were a pretty inspirational bunch when I started reading about spiritualtiy, alas its been so long that I only remember their essences, very strong creative essences
    Methinks the Sufis are deeply inspired; Hafiz, Rumi, Kayyam -to name just a few- they all represent a spirit to which I bow although their way is not my way😵
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jun '10 13:50
    Originally posted by whodey
    For our panel of experts I have a question. Was Christ a fundamentalist or "religious"?
    to wodey

jesus was neither a fundamentalist or religious, he was try to bring to the people, a new consciousness, and that is why the jews at the time, who were the priestly class, got upset, because he didnt honour their ritualistc religious ways, and said, i have come to forfill the law.

any way he got too popular with the people, and the jews conspired with the romans to do away with him, then he was martyd

cheers vishvahetu
  10. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    07 Jun '10 14:03
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    to black beetle

in physics, they say that unless a force is acted upon a stationary body, then it will not move.

So since there is lots and lots of movement in our universe, one would conclude that there is a force acting.

so this force is god/power.

when i talk of god, i mean the spiritual power in existance that motivates everything into act ...[text shortened]... power.

buddists are a loony lot, with all their one hand clapping stuff

cheers vishvahetu
    In fact there is no such a thing as a "stationary body" neither in microcosmos nor in macrocosmos. Beleiving in the existence of inherently existent stationary "bodies" just because they are appearing to your mind this way, is delusional;

Whatever you are calling "lots and lots of movement in our universe" thay all are the product of a specific cause-effect process that takes place within the observer universe. In no way can you demonstrate that the "force" that is "acting" is indeed an intelligent force the way you attempt to describe, ie as your religion forces you to describe. Anyway, this force is not "god/power"

When you describe "god" as "the power in existence that motivates everything into action", you are doing nothing but showing your inability to understand Karma. The power that is giving me the power to say there is no power is merely the evaluation of my mind, but any person is feel free to keep up roaming with its Boat on its back
    😵
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jun '10 14:23
    In fact there is no such a thing as a "stationary body" neither in microcosmos nor in macrocosmos. Beleiving in the existence of inherently existent stationary "bodies" just because they are appearing to your mind this way, is delusional;

Whatever you are calling "lots and lots of movement in our universe" thay all are the product of a specific cause ...[text shortened]... nd, but any person is feel free to keep up roaming with its Boat on its back
    😵
    to black beetle

you better stop taking those drugs,because your saying nothing about nothing.

anyway, you have just admitted that there is no such thing as a stationary body, great, that means that there is lots of forces acting on that so called stationary body,........and that force is the god force, its intelligent.

cheers vishvahetu
  12. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    07 Jun '10 14:35
    to black beetle

you better stop taking those drugs,because your saying nothing about nothing.

anyway, you have just admitted that there is no such thing as a stationary body, great, that means that there is lots of forces acting on that so called stationary body,........and that force is the god force, its intelligent.

cheers vishvahetu
    Then feel free to prove that gravity amongst else is "the god force, and it is intelligent"
    😵
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jun '10 14:59
    Then feel free to prove that gravity amongst else is "the god force, and it is intelligent"
    😵
    to black beetle

the god force being the god force,is omniscient,omnipotent, omnipresent and is inside and outside of everything in existance, and is the source of gravity by its supreme spiritual authorization.

nothing exists outside of god, because everthing is a direct and indirect product of gods creative potency.

every atom is oscillating because of this god foce, and each oscillation of each and every different thing, is governed by intelligance, otherwise an apple tree would be an apple tree on Monday, and a orange tree on Tuesday

cheers vishvahetu
  14. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    07 Jun '10 16:55
    to black beetle

the god force being the god force,is omniscient,omnipotent, omnipresent and is inside and outside of everything in existance, and is the source of gravity by its supreme spiritual authorization.

nothing exists outside of god, because everthing is a direct and indirect product of gods creative potency.

every atom is oscillating bec ...[text shortened]... n apple tree would be an apple tree on Monday, and a orange tree on Tuesday

cheers vishvahetu
    Never mind😵
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Jun '10 05:54
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Fundamentalism is a state of the heart, in my opinion.
    Explain.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree