1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 02:36
    I am an agnostic atheist ~ and perhaps even a borderline deist [indeed, I have started several threads about it] ~ who has an open mind about the existence of a creator entity based on the extraordinary nature of the universe and human consciousness ~ and who, unlike adherents to "revealed" religions, does not find any credible reason to believe that such a creator entity has communicated with us.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 02:381 edit
    @kellyjay

If you now pretend to have not read this ~ so that you can make some disingenuous assertion that is convenient for whatever furtive, interpersonal purpose suits you, whether it be tomorrow or next week or next month ~ then, you will be a liar.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 02:56
    @fmf said
    @kellyjay

If you now pretend to have not read this ~ so that you can make some disingenuous assertion that is convenient for whatever furtive, interpersonal purpose suits you, whether it be tomorrow or next week or next month ~ then, you will be a liar.
    Agnostic Atheist such definitive verbiage for one who believed, denied, and now is vaguely wishy washy avoiding anything definitive when it comes to your own personal opinion. You have no issues with defining others beliefs but to take a firm stance towards yourself you go as vague as possible. Name calling insults other beliefs but your own pure cowardice refusing to accept or deny what a joke you make this! At least have the guts to say something, take a stand.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 03:011 edit
    @kellyjay said
    Agnostic Atheist such definitive verbiage for one who believed, denied, and now is vaguely wishy washy avoiding anything definitive when it comes to your own personal opinion. You have no issues with defining others beliefs but to take a firm stance towards yourself you go as vague as possible. Name calling insults other beliefs but your own pure cowardice refusing to accept or deny what a joke you make this! At least have the guts to say something, take a stand.
    ... verbiage ... vaguely wishy washy ... avoiding anything definitive ... no firm stance ... as vague as possible... pure cowardice ...

If I have upset you, so be it.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 03:03
    @fmf said
    ... verbiage ... vaguely wishy washy ... avoiding anything definitive ... no firm stance ... as vague as possible... pure cowardice ...

If I have upset you, so be it.
    You are not upsetting me you have reduced yourself to being as noncommittal as possible while trying to sound like your saying something profound.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 03:041 edit
    @kellyjay said
    At least have the guts to say something, take a stand.
    "Take a stand"?

My "stand" on every issue has been shared with you in tens and tens of thousands of posts, stretching back over a decade. I refer you to those. Are you now pretending not to have read them?
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 03:04
    @fmf said
    "Take a stand"?

My "stand" on every issue has been shared with you in tens and tens of thousands of posts, stretching back over a decade I refer you to those. Are you now pretending not to have read them?
    Well that is your opinion!
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 03:05
    @kellyjay said
    You are not upsetting me you have reduced yourself to being as noncommittal as possible while trying to sound like your saying something profound.
    "Noncommittal" about what?

Explaining that faith is a function of cognition, is not "profound".
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 03:06
    @kellyjay said
    Well that is your opinion!
    Exactly. So, please don't be so disingenuous by claiming you don't know what my beliefs are.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 03:07
    @fmf said
    "Noncommittal" about what?

Explaining that faith is a function of cognition, is not "profound".
    Agnostic Atheist with a touch of Theism!
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 03:07
    @kellyjay said
    Agnostic Atheist such definitive verbiage...
    If you don't know what it means, rather than bluster like this, look it up.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 03:08
    @kellyjay said
    Agnostic Atheist with a touch of Theism!
    No. I am not a "theist", KellyJay. Have you not read or understood anything I have said to you over the last ten years?
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 03:08
    @fmf said
    If you don't know what it means, rather than bluster like this, look it up.
    I find it laughable!
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 03:12
    @kellyjay said
    I find it laughable!
    What's laughable? The term "agnostic atheist"? How so?
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 03:221 edit
    @fmf said
    What's laughable? The term "agnostic atheist"? How so?
    Agnostic Atheist with a touch of Theism or Deism, let’s put my finger in the air and see opinions are so hard to come to a conclusion when you don’t want to commit just speculate!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree