1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jul '22 08:59
    @kellyjay said
    You do spend an inordinate amount of time talking about others than the topics at hand.
    I spend time talking about what others believe regarding the topics at hand. If you think it is "inordinate", that's a matter for you.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Jul '22 09:16
    @kevin-eleven said
    By not allowing for whatever changes might occur in a man after the death of a child, you have shown yourself to be an inconsiderate imbecile and an overgrown teenager.
    Why are you posting about this?
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    05 Jul '22 10:25
    @fmf said
    I spend time talking about what others believe regarding the topics at hand. If you think it is "inordinate", that's a matter for you.
    No, you don’t concern yourself with the topics, but the posters. When the topic is God, you reduce it to “that is your opinion” and ignore the topic. When you describe yourself you use conflicting terms avoiding specifics again. Not much to you beyond that, deflect, omit, charge wrong doing in others belittling who you are talking to and by doing that the points they made.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Jul '22 00:13
    @kellyjay said
    No, you don’t concern yourself with the topics, but the posters.
    I concern myself with posters' beliefs and the topics attendant thereto.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Jul '22 00:15
    @kellyjay said
    When you describe yourself you use conflicting terms avoiding specifics again.
    You're being dishonest. I started a thread to set you straight and you are STILL pretending you don't understand?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Jul '22 00:20
    @kellyjay said
    When the topic is God, you reduce it to “that is your opinion” and ignore the topic.
    When the topic is God and you make farfetched subjective assertions about the reality in which we BOTH live, then I tackle you on it.

That is entirely on the topic of "God" and is most certainly not "ignoring" it.

What's more, you have typed words to the effect of “that is just your opinion” hundreds of times so far in 2022 and then you've blanked out what is being put to you [or pretended never to have read it], which is certainly not what I have been doing.

Hypocrisy much?
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    06 Jul '22 22:17
    @fmf said
    When the topic is God and you make farfetched subjective assertions about the reality in which we BOTH live, then I tackle you on it.

That is entirely on the topic of "God" and is most certainly not "ignoring" it.

What's more, you have typed words to the effect of “that is just your opinion” hundreds of times so far in 2022 and then you've blanked out what is being put to ...[text shortened]... pretended never to have read it], which is certainly not what I have been doing.

Hypocrisy much?
    You go on and on about opinions; that is only your opinion about this or that when
    expressing views on various topics. Yet, when you don't like an opinion based on
    things that bother you, you use words like low integrity, lies, and things of that nature.

So you are ex-Theist, Athiest, Agnostic; I don't know if Deist is valid with you now
    or if you just toyed with the idea. You don't seem consistent so talking about your
    ever-changing definition of yourself. I think it is a waste of time; you may change
    on a dime and cry foul while claiming everyone is expressing opinions on topics
    you don't like to see pinned down in one way or another.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '22 01:25
    @kellyjay said
    You don't seem consistent so talking about your
    ever-changing definition of yourself.
    Utter nonsense. I have been entirely consistent in everything I have posted since you have known me. You are being dishonest.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '22 01:27
    @kellyjay said
    You go on and on about opinions; that is only your opinion about this or that when
    expressing views on various topics.
    All you and I do is share our perspectives and beliefs [a.k.a. opinions].
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    07 Jul '22 02:04
    @fmf said
    Utter nonsense. I have been entirely consistent in everything I have posted since you have known me. You are being dishonest.
    Well, it is my honest opinion, you remember opinions don't you?
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    07 Jul '22 02:06
    @fmf said
    All you and I do is share our perspectives and beliefs [a.k.a. opinions].
    Except you call mine lies and refuse to acknowledge it is possible our opinions could
    line up with the truth, except what you feel about yourself of course that exception
    is noted.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '22 02:121 edit
    @kellyjay said
    Well, it is my honest opinion, you remember opinions don't you?
    Well, in expressing that opinion of yours about my supposedly "ever-changing" definition of my beliefs, you are either demonstrating that you are lying for some sort of shabby discursive purpose or you are debilitatingly feebleminded.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '22 02:14
    @kellyjay said
    Except you call mine lies and refuse to acknowledge it is possible our opinions could
    line up with the truth, except what you feel about yourself of course that exception
    is noted.
    I have never called anything connected with your faith and your experience of believing in Jesus "lies". Never. Not once.
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    07 Jul '22 09:54
    @fmf said
    Well, in expressing that opinion of yours about my supposedly "ever-changing" definition of my beliefs, you are either demonstrating that you are lying for some sort of shabby discursive purpose or you are debilitatingly feebleminded.
    Your opinion does seem to focus a lot on people, exulting yours, and putting
    others down. For someone who says we all have opinions nothing more, condemn
    opinions that do not line up with yours. That is not demonstrating all opinions are
    equal, that is suggesting there are truths that we can be condemned for as you
    judge.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    07 Jul '22 09:58
    @fmf said
    I have never called anything connected with your faith and your experience of believing in Jesus "lies". Never. Not once.
    You have said to me, "...you are debilitatingly feebleminded" things I have said
    you called 'faith speech' you are always judging and condemning, and do you think
    you will escape your judgment; as you judge, you will be too with the same judgment
    you applied, but by one who is true.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree