1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '22 12:10
    @kellyjay said
    Your opinion does seem to focus a lot on people, exulting yours, and putting
    others down.
    If you feel belittled when you offer up your personal opinions about supernatural things for discussion, then that is a matter for you.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '22 12:141 edit
    @kellyjay said
    You have said to me, "...you are debilitatingly feebleminded" things I have said
    you called 'faith speech' you are always judging and condemning, and do you think
    you will escape your judgment; as you judge, you will be too with the same judgment
    you applied, but by one who is true.
    You have said to me, "...you are debilitatingly feebleminded"

Don't be disingenuous. I said that your assertions that I "deny the possibility of something that transcends the universe" and that my beliefs are "ever-changing" are EITHER [1] deliberate falsehoods, OR [2] you are debilitatingly feebleminded because you have not understood a single thing I have posted for a decade.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '22 12:16
    @kellyjay said
    You have said to me, "...you are debilitatingly feebleminded" things I have said
    you called 'faith speech' you are always judging and condemning, and do you think
    you will escape your judgment; as you judge, you will be too with the same judgment
    you applied, but by one who is true.
    do you think you will escape your judgment; as you judge, you will be too with the same judgment you applied, but by one who is true.

You are judging me now. I'm fine with it.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '22 12:24
    @KellyJay
    I only refer to the stuff you type as 'generic slabs of faithspeak', or words to that effect, when the stuff you type is clearly designed to sidestep a specific observation or question of mine. If you do not have the self-awareness needed to recognize that gimmick when you yourself use it, then perhaps that is your fault.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    07 Jul '22 17:04
    @fmf said
    @KellyJay
    I only refer to the stuff you type as 'generic slabs of faithspeak', or words to that effect, when the stuff you type is clearly designed to sidestep a specific observation or question of mine. If you do not have the self-awareness needed to recognize that gimmick when you yourself use it, then perhaps that is your fault.
    Yeah right no judgment there!
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    07 Jul '22 17:07
    @fmf said
    do you think you will escape your judgment; as you judge, you will be too with the same judgment you applied, but by one who is true.

You are judging me now. I'm fine with it.
    We are not told to do not judge but when we do be prepared for that same judgment to be applied to us. It is not my judgment you need concern yourself with.
  7. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    07 Jul '22 19:18

Removed by poster

8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '22 23:57
    @kellyjay said
    We are not told to do not judge but when we do be prepared for that same judgment to be applied to us. It is not my judgment you need concern yourself with.
    You are judging me now. I'm fine with it. I am an agnostic atheist so your dark mutterings about "judgement" at the hands of the God figure that appeals to your imagination is mere prattle.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Jul '22 00:16
    @fmf said
    You are judging me now. I'm fine with it. I am an agnostic atheist so your dark mutterings about "judgement" at the hands of the God figure that appeals to your imagination is mere prattle.
    Judge you for taking you at your word?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Jul '22 02:191 edit
    @kellyjay said
    Judge you for taking you at your word?
    You have not been taking me at my word. You have been doing the exact opposite. You have been lying about what my stance is [hence this thread was started]. If I were to assert that you do NOT believe that Jesus is "in" you, having read your posts for ten years, then I would be EITHER [1] lying, OR [2] I'd be feebleminded.
  11. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    08 Jul '22 02:382 edits
    @fmf said
    I am an agnostic atheist ~ and perhaps even a borderline deist [indeed, I have started several threads about it] ~ who has an open mind about the existence of a creator entity based on the extraordinary nature of the universe and human consciousness ~ and who, unlike adherents to "revealed" religions, does not find any credible reason to believe that such a creator entity has communicated with us.
    I appreciate your forthrightness and candor in this modern age when thumb-screws, iron maidens, and being burnt alive at the stake are merely crude antecedents to the advanced methods of torture and retribution available to the rabid, delusional, internet-connected yet well-meaning and self-righteous angry mobs.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree