1. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    19 Jun '06 02:23
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    It's a good thing they don't do random drug tests on this site.
    The Creationists are turning on each other!
  2. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    19 Jun '06 02:28
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    I just read up on who Ann Coulter is on Wiki. I love this little passage from"Coulter on Women"

"Coulter has stated that women are "not as bright" as men[34], "have no capacity to understand how money is earned"[35], and "shouldn't be in the military."[36]."

So she's admitting to being more stupid than a man, apparently any man. Perhaps a man s ...[text shortened]... that she's wrong - can you imagine how much her brain would smoke from that one!!!
    I've decided (as have many others) that Ann Coulter doesn't really care what she says just as long as it's shocking and fame-garnering. She has found a niche within the darkest recesses of ultra right-wing xian America.

Mediamatters has some great archives showcasing the very worst of Ann.
    http://mediamatters.org/items/200507290007

Of course, I do not have to tell you where Kent Hovind comes in . . .
  3. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    19 Jun '06 02:33
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    The Creationists are turning on each other!
    It's okay. While he is a Creationist, beerbrewer is definitely not a True Christian.
  4. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    19 Jun '06 05:24
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    ah yes, that benelovent god.....
    Perhaps you do not know about God's holyness. Man has insulted God's holyness. The punishment for that crime is eternal death in the Lake of Fire. The second death. For now there is the first death which is when the body dies. Enoch and Elijah are two that did not die the first death.
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    19 Jun '06 06:06
    Originally posted by gambit3
    Perhaps you do not know about God's holyness. Man has insulted God's holyness. The punishment for that crime is eternal death in the Lake of Fire. The second death. For now there is the first death which is when the body dies. Enoch and Elijah are two that did not die the first death.
    What if all the extra water is actually in Hell? It'd just be a whole lot of steam. Kind of like an eternal sauna.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jun '06 07:53

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    19 Jun '06 07:53
    Originally posted by 7ate9
    God/god
    =0/0
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jun '06 08:071 edit

9. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    19 Jun '06 09:03
    i was thinking about what you said about the layout of the land being pushed like a piece of paper. i would think if mathematics came into the equation then it would be possible to push the paper back until ALL the different shell beds on the ranges reached the SAME height... which would be the level of the ocean at the time.
    Perhaps, perhaps not. it depends. The land mass quite often gets "popped up" a bit, so it may appear un-naturally high.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jun '06 13:362 edits

11. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jun '06 17:29

12. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    19 Jun '06 20:13
    Originally posted by gambit3
    Well that'd be fine except for the fact that god created me with full foreknowledge he'd have to send me to hell.
  13. Joined
    10 May '06
    Moves
    20 Jun '06 02:16
    Originally posted by telerion
    It's okay. While he is a Creationist, beerbrewer is definitely not a True Christian.
    'Cause I say things like sh!t and @ss? D@mn me to he!!, then.
  14. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    20 Jun '06 02:18
    Originally posted by beerbrewer
    'Cause I say things like sh!t and @ss? D@mn me to he!!, then.
    No, because a True Christian has Christ in them. You are a child of Satan.
  15. Standard memberreader1107
    petting the cat
    On Clique Beach
    Moves
    20 Jun '06 02:36
    if this was proved either way, then what would be big changes to earth.

you know, for some Christians i guess they would have serious problems with their faith if it was disproved. even though it's good that they would see where their faith was wrong, it could have tragic results.

at the same time, it would be very hard for evolutionist if it was prov ...[text shortened]... e people's entire lifes work would sink into the toilet.

suicides would be a possibility?
    Really, no matter how many times I read this it just doesn't make sense. First of all, if you live in a time and place with no mass communication and you look around and see nothing but water, you may safely assume that the whole world is flooded. These are a people who had no concept of the Arctic Circle, Mayans, etc. They lived where they could walk. Nevertheless, many peoples (cultures and religions) have a flood story that's quite similar to each other's and the Biblical Flood.

Aside from the fact that it can't actually ever be proven one way or the other: even if God came down and told us personally, only a moron would commit suicide because their belief or disbelief in one event out of a zillion was disproven.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree