1. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    20 Jun '06 03:32
    Originally posted by reader1107
    Really, no matter how many times I read this it just doesn't make sense. First of all, if you live in a time and place with no mass communication and you look around and see nothing but water, you may safely assume that the whole world is flooded. These are a people who had no concept of the Arctic Circle, Mayans, etc. They lived where they could walk. ...[text shortened]... ommit suicide because their belief or disbelief in one event out of a zillion was disproven.
    There are two types of people to whom the global flood can't be disproven:

1) those who have tightly wed the genesis flood story to their life faith.
    2) those with less than an 7th grade science education

Unless one says that your god manipulated the world to get around the embarassingly many natural problems with the genesis flood story, a global flood just didn't happen.

The fact that many cultures have a flood story is understood in the light of your second sentence above. As for cultures around the middle east, we know that the Hebrew flood myth was borrowed from older civilizations, so it should not surprise us that it is similar (though suspiciously much more fantastic).
  2. Joined
    10 May '06
    Moves
    20 Jun '06 04:31
    Originally posted by telerion
    No, because a True Christian has Christ in them. You are a child of Satan.
    Way to turn a nice little discussion into a personal attack, you self-righteous pr!ck.
  3. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    20 Jun '06 04:341 edit
    Originally posted by beerbrewer
    Way to turn a nice little discussion into a personal attack, you self-righteous pr!ck.
    I rather think it was a poke at Freaky, not you. It's not tel's way
  4. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    20 Jun '06 05:30
    A Christian calling someone self-righteous? Now I've seen everything.
  5. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    20 Jun '06 06:22
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    by "tel's way", I mean his usual style.
  6. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    20 Jun '06 07:00
    by "tel's way", I mean his usual style.
    I thought you meant Tel's Way, the upcoming autobiographical self-help manual for true xians. Biggest advance payment in the history of spiritual publishing; Deepak Chopra is in a sulk.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jun '06 09:57

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jun '06 10:01

9. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jun '06 10:16

10. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    20 Jun '06 13:23
    There are some wonderful words warning us against judging others in Matthew 7. For this reason, I will not judge you even as you judge me. :'(

I will however leave you with these words of truth which should help you understand why I know that Satan is within you.

"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
    Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorns, or figs from thistles?
    Even so, every good tree bringeth forth good fruit, but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
    A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
    Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down and cast into the fire.
    Therefore, by their fruits ye shall know them."

(21C KJV)
  11. Joined
    08 May '06
    Moves
    20 Jun '06 13:49
    There are some wonderful words warning us against judging others in Matthew 7. For this reason, I will not judge you even as you judge me. :'(

I will however leave you with these words of truth which should help you understand why I know that Satan is within you.

"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are r ...[text shortened]... n down and cast into the fire.
    Therefore, by their fruits ye shall know them."

(21C KJV)
    How can you JUDGE beerbrewer like that? Are you God? You don't know him, only God and Beerbrewer really know what's in his heart. Shame on you!!! It's Self rightous christian pricks like you that give real christians a bad rap!!! You Clown!
  12. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    20 Jun '06 14:06
    Damn, I hate it when I miss a good poke.
  13. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    20 Jun '06 14:23
    Originally posted by gharguth
    How can you JUDGE beerbrewer like that? Are you God? You don't know him, only God and Beerbrewer really know what's in his heart. Shame on you!!! It's Self rightous christian pricks like you that give real christians a bad rap!!! You Clown!
    I see that you are also a child of Satan.

Please don't judge me, but then what can I expect when your spirit wages war against the Truth? I can only turn the other cheek and count my treasures in heaven.
  14. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    20 Jun '06 14:42

Please don't judge me, but then what can I expect when your spirit wages war against the Truth? I can only turn the other cheek and count my treasures in heaven.
    count my treasures in heaven.
    I heard you're pretty good at numbers, so that oughta work out nice.
  15. Joined
    08 May '06
    Moves
    20 Jun '06 14:48

You are Satan's Whore and the only reason you turn your cheek is to play but darts with the rest of your christian pricks😲

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree