The Garden of Eden

The Garden of Eden

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
06 Sep 14
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
evidence, logic, reason and scriptural references were all provided, that you failed to follow the lines of reasoning is your affair, personally i wont waste any more time remonstrating with balloon heads like you.
Lol, you crack me up.

You feel compelled to reply to my post but don't want to contravene your super-fresh "ignore divegeester" tactic' so you reply without clicking rely and quote.

Moves
06 Sep 14

evidence, logic, reason and scriptural references were all provided, that you failed to follow the lines of reasoning is your affair, personally i wont waste any more time remonstrating with balloon heads like you.
Please provide the scripture references then, neither you nor Galveston have done so for over 1300 posts. This whole facade you two are putting up is hilarious.

rc

Moves
06 Sep 14

Originally posted by redbadger
see randy unzipping hi fly again, hide your chips Robbie.
More like hide my tandoori nan bread! does randolph pea on them too?

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
07 Sep 14

More like hide my tandoori nan bread! does randolph pea on them too?
no he is a yank hot spicey food upsets his little tummywummy

rc

Moves
07 Sep 14

Originally posted by redbadger
no he is a yank hot spicey food upsets his little tummywummy
What a wusster!

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
07 Sep 14

What a wusster!
show him a Scots Bonnet and he paps his nappy

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Sep 14

I just heard Stan Deyo on Coast to Coast AM (hey, what else am I going to listen to on the radio in the middle of the night?) the other night and he claims to have figured out exactly where the Garden of Eden is.

I haven't bothered to check his claims, but he has a website (www.standeyo.com), maybe someone could go check it out.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
12 Sep 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
I just heard Stan Deyo on Coast to Coast AM (hey, what else am I going to listen to on the radio in the middle of the night?) the other night and he claims to have figured out exactly where the Garden of Eden is.

I haven't bothered to check his claims, but he has a website (www.standeyo.com), maybe someone could go check it out.
I was suffering through a night of insomnia and just happened to catch a part of that broadcast. But a call was taken (during the interview I think) from a guy claiming to be from the future. What was that all about? I listened for a minute or two and then turned the radio off.

The guy talking about Eden seemed to be making some sense. I don't know how much of what he was saying could actually be verified or not, but he didn't sound like a total nutcase. But then the host let some caller from the future weigh in with his message from the future, and the nutty caller completely ruined it for me. Was the interview over and the host was moving on to something else, or was that call supposed to be relevant to what the Eden guy was saying?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
12 Sep 14
2 edits

All any of you need to know about defilement of the body can be found in this one verse:

Mathew 15:11
it is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person. ESV

http://biblehub.com/matthew/15-11.htm

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Sep 14

Originally posted by lemon lime
I was suffering through a night of insomnia and just happened to catch a part of that broadcast. But a call was taken (during the interview I think) from a guy claiming to be from the future. What was that all about? I listened for a minute or two and then turned the radio off.

The guy talking about Eden seemed to be making some sense. I don't know how ...[text shortened]... on to something else, or was that call supposed to be relevant to what the Eden guy was saying?
So you believe in the garden of eden and this guy supposedly from the future,
HE'S nuts?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Sep 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
So you believe in the garden of eden and this guy supposedly from the future,
HE'S nuts?
Einstein's theories show that time travel into the past is impossible. So yeah, I'd call anyone claiming to have traveled back in time to be at best, lying, and at worst, nuts.

rc

Moves
12 Sep 14
1 edit

Einstein's theories show that time travel into the past is impossible. So yeah, I'd call anyone claiming to have traveled back in time to be at best, lying, and at worst, nuts.
you think being 'nuts', is worse than lying 😲

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Sep 14

you think being 'nuts', is worse than lying 😲
And some, like you, perhaps, don't have that choice.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Sep 14
1 edit

Actually, Big Al didn't proscribe time travel into the past, there are theories that may allow just that to happen. The problem for Big Al was the paradoxes it could entail, go back, off your granpa kind of thing.

I was just pointing out your garden thing was just a tale, not reality.
For instance, in that particular tale, your deity made the Earth and everything here and then made a man.

But for some reason, this deity couldn't make a woman like it made the man, needing to have a template of a rib? I think you know men don't have one less rib than women, right?

So there was no need for a deity to actually need a rib, but that is what the writers of the story put in there for some reason or other.

Doesn't that kind of thing even make a crack in your absolute faith of this ancient creation tale supposedly words from a deity, of which there are thousands of others with their own tale AND the 6 day creation tale was taken from earlier Egyptian 6 day creation tales thousands of years older than the Jewish version.

Doesn't that make you wonder about that, just a little?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Sep 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
Actually, Big Al didn't proscribe time travel into the past, there are theories that may allow just that to happen. The problem for Big Al was the paradoxes it could entail, go back, off your granpa kind of thing.

I was just pointing out your garden thing was just a tale, not reality.
For instance, in that particular tale, your deity made the Earth and ...[text shortened]... years older than the Jewish version.

Doesn't that make you wonder about that, just a little?
No, come on, Einstein's equations themselves DO preclude time travel into the past. You should know this. Theories that supposedly allow it are just that, theories.

Also, on the Adam's rib thing: Do you really think that the average Hebrew of Moses' time could understand DNA, or its role in supplying a "blueprint" of man? Now say to him that God took a rib from Adam and made a woman, and *that* they can understand. You only have to use some common sense. (Haha, ready for the meltdown to follow...)